Emotionalmosquito

Is great sex available after death?

134 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Its simply for the purpose of not arousing men sexually . Islam is extremely strict and rigid religion unlike Christianity which is so loosey-goosey. It has strict rules . You should not look at a woman with lust .only to your spouse .

On 1/23/2024 at 6:54 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Its simply for the purpose of not arousing men sexually . Islam is extremely strict and rigid religion unlike Christianity which is so loosey-goosey. It has strict rules . You should not look at a woman with lust .only to your spouse .

Meanwhile in the East.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia I could care less .

Well, stop making excuses for why sex starved men have to cover up women in their country to hide their beauty because they have no self control. Its not about the video but just to show they're not as righteous as their stupid moralistic laws. I would have dug up the ones where they were trafficking boys for sex but didn't feel like bothering.

Edited by Princess Arabia

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, stop making excuses for why sex starved men have to cover up women in their country to hide their beauty because they have no self control. 

Its not about the video but just to show they're not as righteous as their stupid moralistic laws. I would have dug up the ones where they were trafficking boys for sex bit didn't feel like bothering.

In middle East people don't have casual sex .adultery is forbidden by Islam. Sex can only happen between a married couple . And so it's natural for a Conservative society to make strict rules such that there is  not too much fucking going on like how it is in <you know where >.

Sociological differences.  Learn to accept others .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

In middle East people don't have casual sex .adultery is forbidden by Islam. Sex can only happen between a married couple . And so it's natural for a Conservative society to make strict rules such that there is  not too much fucking going on like how it is in <you know where >.

Sociological differences.  Learn to accept others .

This comment has no ground to stand on. I rest.

12 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

The most absolutist ones are often the worst. Precisely because repression has the opposite effect from intended.

They don't see it as repression.  It's part of their cultural lineage..their religion..their society..their worldview ..their identity as Muslims.  

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

They don't see it as repression.  It's part of their cultural lineage..their religion..their society..their worldview ..their identity as Muslims.  

A fish doesn't know it's in water. You don't know what you don't know. Repression isn't openly advertising itself as repression.

6 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

They don't see a lot of things, that's the whole problem. This is what "low consciousness" means. 

I hear ya . Anyways I am not necessarily supportive of covering women fully to prevent Muslim men from getting a hard on

..actually.. it's a hot debate between Islamic scholars whether wearing Hijab is mandatory or not . Because its not In the Qur’an. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

you don't want her to risk provoking them.

To provoke is to be deliberate.

Someone should probably link this thread on the foolishness exemples mega thread.

Sailing on the ceiling 

4 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Someone should probably link this thread on the foolishness exemples mega thread.

That's not very nice

We're all just trying to figure it out

14 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Yeah maybe we need a better word.

Although it would be wise to acknowledge the evolutionary function of beauty in attracting a mate. You can't really claim ignorance as a defense either. 

You don't see other countries' men hiding behind walls. Women don't have to defend their beauty against horny men. Ignorance of what. What you know? what is naturally embodied? The gorilla at the zoo doesn't realize it's rarity that's why people pay to go see it behind it's cage. 

Women are not walking around, and shouldn't, saying I cannot be ignorant to the fact there are horny men around so I have to be cognizant of how I dress. Maybe it's the men who needs to figure out how to not.......whatever it is that you men do. How dare you say you cannot claim ignorance as a defense as if women are guilty of something in this respect.

Edited by Princess Arabia

9 minutes ago, Rigel said:

That thread would need it's own forum- computer - network- internet - planet- Universe right down to the tip of just touching the ONE.

35 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Women rightly want men to take responsibility for their actions, but then women should also take responsibility for theirs.

What actions are you referring to in respect to this topic. I see we're discussing the hijab and why Muslim women wear them. A member suggested that it was to cover themselves to not entice men. That is the basis of this conversation not whose responsible for whose behavior. So if you're saying women need to be responsible for turning men on just by minding their business and dressing how they feel, then i'm still saying what I'm saying. 

I'm not turning this convo into left field, I'm sticking to the point at hand. Your argument seems to still be pointing to the notion that women need to take responsibility for their non-direct actions that men are being turned on by (in this case how we dress) and that we need to recognize this and take responsibility for it. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I'm getting from your statements.

@Someone here A family is willing to kick a man out of their home in the name of Islam for being gay, even if it is their son, Islam is very far away from the Truth and I will not sugar coat that. All religions have a core of Truth though I will give you that...

9 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@Someone here A family is willing to kick a man out of their home in the name of Islam for being gay, even if it is their son, Islam is very far away from the Truth and I will not sugar coat that. All religions have a core of Truth though I will give you that...

I'm aware of that . Sharia law of Islam is a bit  barbarian. 

However..Islamic theology is the most powerful among all religions .

-Osho

@Spiritual Warrior Every single example on that thread is trying to figure it out but we made it for a reason no? To understand the difference between wisdom and foolishness. I don't mean op any harm there's nothing wrong with foolishness. I do take part in it a lot.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling