StarStruck

Jumping letters when you are on a psychedelic state

8 posts in this topic

Why does this even mean? And why does it happen? Sometimes it also happens after deep meditation.

You have dyslexia 😂

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You have dyslexia 😂

My therapist has dyslexia. She was always self-consciuos about it, but I always found it to be a nice quirk.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You have dyslexia 😂

I don't :(

You might as well ask what "Juggling keyboard parts when trascending the meditative state" means. Like wtf are you talking about

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Well it’s pretty straightforward to be fair. Because there is no solid outside world out there, the outside world is within you, it’s mind. So when you start playing with the state of your mind, whether it be through psychedelics or meditation or whatever, the seeming outside world will alter too. Including letters seeming like they’re jumping around. You’re loosening that stranglehold of you being here and an outside world being there. It’s merging. You should have a bit of a revelation at this point really. I mean it becomes pretty obvious, even when it’s just something that doesn’t seem too big of a deal like letters jumping about a little. But then again mind, you can be as ignorant to the obvious and completely deny to yourself this is the case. Or you can just open your mind a bit and be like oh yea, of course, it’s obvious

34 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

You might as well ask what "Juggling keyboard parts when trascending the meditative state" means. Like wtf are you talking about

Don’t jump the shark 🦈 …

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 22/01/2024 at 1:57 PM, StarStruck said:

Why does this even mean? And why does it happen? Sometimes it also happens after deep meditation.

I got a crazy visual once while on LSD where every single letter was mirrored, but I could read perfectly fine. It was beautiful.