MellowEd

Is there such a thing as spirits in your opinion?

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, MellowEd said:

How does darknes become one with pure light? What does evil got to do with good? If I put one drop of sewage in your cup of water it is no longer clean. 

You become the pure light. It's a return of what you were. The darkness was a miscreation from what was once pure light.  So now the return, hence spiritual teachers/messengers.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

19 minutes ago, James123 said:

Illusion within illusion.

Precisely. It’s important not to create a dogma or a belief system out of mystical experiences. This is the beginner’s trap.

Why did the pizza maker go broke? Because they couldn't make enough dough!

41 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Precisely. It’s important not to create a dogma or a belief system out of mystical experiences. This is the beginner’s trap.

Definitely 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, James123 said:

It is a bs. Because there is no us therefore god in first place. God is nothing. 

Nothing dosen't exist, so death won't save you.  Everything is for the glory of God. You are under His wrath. 

56 minutes ago, puporing said:

You become the pure light. It's a return of what you were. The darkness was a miscreation from what was once pure light.  So now the return, hence spiritual teachers/messengers.

Pure light have nothing to do with darkness. You have sinned and are in darkness. Only shedding of pure blood can make you shine again in the eyes of an righteous God. 

48 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

If someone crawls on a wall during excorsism it's dogmatic to aknowledge the word of God as the ultimate truth? 

What about moloch do you believe such an horrendous deity exist? or did they sacrifice their children to a fantasy? 

@MellowEd

On 24/01/2024 at 11:46 AM, MellowEd said:

Are theese experiences Holy or sinister? 

My childhood haunting was a bit sinister, it was resolved. My current one is closer to holy, and nice.

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@MellowEd

My childhood haunting was a bit sinister, it was resolved. My current one is closer to holy, and nice.

Closer to holy 🤔 Can you elobarte? I have encountered demonic deities, very annoying. I have also had contact with angelic beings, wich have been very pleasant.