Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

When You Gaslight Children They Seek The Truth

16 posts in this topic

When you gaslight children from an early age they then subconsciously spend their whole lives seeking the truth and cannot bare to endure when authority gaslights the truth especially from their position. What do you guys think? 

There is definitely a chance that the gaslighting could convert to distrust and even hatred. I would not think if gaslighting was good or bad just try to operative from the highest state of love u can towards your child and then perhaps the appropriate gaslighting will come. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo Yeah, I won't have children until all of my shadow work is complete, I have some anger towards injustice and bullies, stuff of that nature, but too much insistence on them getting their overdue karma. Sometimes I lash out at my cat then feel guilt about it lmao, that's how you know you aren't ready to be a parent, ya gotta start with cats at least... 

Edited by Max1993
typo

@Max1993 I am certainly not ready also.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 18/01/2024 at 1:43 PM, Max1993 said:

When you gaslight children from an early age they then subconsciously spend their whole lives seeking the truth and cannot bare to endure when authority gaslights the truth especially from their position. What do you guys think? 

i wou;d agree. 

Gaslighting is obviously abusive, but then once a person develops their own reasoning and insight,they often try and find out things for themselves. 

When you gaslight children they develop mental illness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Mental illness is Love, but good luck convincing a psychologist that.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Mental illness is Love, but good luck convincing a psychologist that.

giphy.gif

@Vibes That was literally my psychologist’s face the first time I mentioned psychedelics. Now they’re becoming more open to it!

Now who is the one who is sick :P

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Haha yeah, I've got some of those too.

But I meant that what you said is disconnected. 'Bringing the absolute to the relative'. 

@Max1993 as this was a deep wound turned into a passion I can’t argue against it from my own perspective. I was gaslit ruthlessly in my childhood and marriage and now have to work through a bit of “enlightenment OCD” because I tried to think my way to the “Truth”.

I think for every person that is gaslit there comes an implosion of emotions where you must listen to your gut or finally perish. Our “rock bottom”. After that your truth seeking is on steroids. I’ve learned that through moving past my childhood experiences my survival instincts have started to feel like a super power. 

Also, I’ve had a REAL problem with authority since I was a girl, either hated them or was attracted to them. ☺️

Edited by AmandaPanda

@Leo Gura Yes Leo that is true, I developed severe bipolar and ADHD because of it but I am getting more grounded and centered as the years go on, I really can't thank you enough, your work was so instrumental towards my improvement, I even have a coaching business via Tik Tok thanks to your foundation :) and Glory and to Ukraine btw... 

@Max1993 I'm glad you're doing better.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Yimpa Yeah when you see that the puzzle of reality is kaleidoscopic and beautiful and that all suffering is divine intervention in order to help you...