Simbruh

How i got Enlightened

19 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: You might be mistaken when you read the title, so just to be clear, this is NOT me, but someone else's enlightenment story.

Edited by Simbruh

"Enlightenment is a simple realization..."

*spends the rest of the video talking about reincarnation, Sadghuru, Buddhism, and then never addresses what enlightenment is*

Ok, just scrolled through his channel, and literally all his videos are either Sadghuru, Buddhism, or reincarnation. So yeah summed it up pretty well there lmao.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If it's not for you, you don't need to watch. No one is forcing you. 

"So yeah summed it up pretty well there lmao.". The only thing that is summed up is the fact that you have your own ideas of what enlightenment is, though you yourself are definitely not enlightened lmao.

46 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

If it's not for you, you don't need to watch. No one is forcing you. 

Maybe he is an insightful person, I'm not discounting all his stuff, but enlightenment is its own thing which should not be conflated with the stuff he is teaching, which seems to be a mix of buddhist teachings and energy work.

52 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

though you yourself are definitely not enlightened lmao.

I am enlightened, that is why I am so adamant about making the distinction between someone who is and isn't enlightened.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Oh great, i found another one who thinks he's enlightened. Go and make a video about it then? You won't. Others will make comments about you saying that you aren't enlightened. And the cycle continues...

11 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

Go and make a video about it then?

Maybe later on, haha.

11 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

Others will make comments about you saying that you aren't enlightened.

I will probably be much more careful about how I introduce it, I probably won't even use the word enlightenment because people have so many ideas around that term already. I only use that term on this forum because I think people are more receptive to that kind of spiritual vocabulary here. 

Edited by Osaid

Ok, the way you think is not the same as the way other people think. Even if you were enlightened, i would put this guy way above you. If you think you have the ability to sniff out who is enlightened and who isn't , then think again. You even displayed you disapproval of Sadhguru. That was a big mistake on your part. In many ways Sadhguru's perception outclasses even Leo's.  And also, being enlightened doesn't give you authority to say who is enlightened and who isn't. Enlightenment gives you a certain perspective of life, but at the end of the day, you still have a pattern of thinking that is residual from the person you were before. It takes a lot of effort to drop that. The term we use for that is called chakreshwara. The way you are going, you will never get there in this life.

Just now, Simbruh said:

You even displayed you disapproval of Sadhguru.

I don't disapprove of him, I was just pointing out the fixation on him. I think he is enlightened for what it is worth.

3 minutes ago, Simbruh said:

And also, being enlightened doesn't give you authority to say who is enlightened and who isn't.

It makes it much easier to discern. I am just saying I don't see anything really indicating it here. Maybe he is, but nothing here indicates that to me, and so I don't see a reason to think that he is.

Might as well have made “How I grasped the color red” video instead.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 1/18/2024 at 0:52 AM, Simbruh said:

Oh great, i found another one who thinks he's enlightened. Go and make a video about it then? You won't. Others will make comments about you saying that you aren't enlightened. And the cycle continues...

Even if you don't think @Osaid is enlightened, atleast he's polite and respectful. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Might as well have made “How I grasped the color red” video instead.

The color red analogy, my ultimate trump card.

What are we saying enlightened is? There’s probably loads of enlightened people. If it’s realising your God, then even I’m enlightened. Enlightenment just in itself seems pretty low level in God realisation to me now. To be aware of the ins and outs of it is what creates depth to an enlightenment. Not just a realisation, but the depths of things like how you are constructing other people, the complete make up of how this shit is being done. Not just people, everything. And just using ‘imagination’ just isn’t good enough. Not just realising that it’s an illusion, but an understanding of exactly what you’re doing to create it. Completely deconstructing the web. The only person I’ve ever seen come close to these sorts of understandings is Leo. None of the other supposedly enlightened people we see videos of even comes close to explaining the ins and outs of what is actually going on. Yea they babble some pretty wise stuff, they know consciousness is all there is, they know that’s god. I’m not sure there’s anyone on the planet that is truly enlightened to the degrees which I personally would call enlightenment. 

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

What are we saying enlightened is? There’s probably loads of enlightened people. If it’s realising your God, then even I’m enlightened. Enlightenment just in itself seems pretty low level in God realisation to me now. To be aware of the ins and outs of it is what creates depth to an enlightenment. Not just a realisation, but the depths of things like how you are constructing other people, the complete make up of how this shit is being done. Not just people, everything. And just using ‘imagination’ just isn’t good enough. Not just realising that it’s an illusion, but an understanding of exactly what you’re doing to create it. Completely deconstructing the web. The only person I’ve ever seen come close to these sorts of understandings is Leo. None of the other supposedly enlightened people we see videos of even comes close to explaining the ins and outs of what is actually going on. Yea they babble some pretty wise stuff, they know consciousness is all there is, they know that’s god. I’m not sure there’s anyone on the planet that is truly enlightened to the degrees which I personally would call enlightenment. 

Yeah, that's called God Engineering. That's right, tell 'em.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

39 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Hehe... Trump.... Red... I see what you did there...

Didn’t make that connection until you mentioned it. Good ducky 

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Didn’t make that connection until you mentioned it. Good ducky 

I didn't either. I was like, smart guy. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't either. I was like, smart guy. 

None of these leaders are enlightened!

Might be enlightened, doubt it, not interested.

You'd be better off studying Ramana's material. Why not study the best material?

Edited by UnbornTao