Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolDreamThanks

This dream is a scam. Lose hope and awake.

23 posts in this topic

The purpose of this text is to lead you towards losing all hope in your life ever working out, hence motivating you to escape from this hellish illusion back to Heaven.   

If you have clear vision you should be able to see for yourself that for however long you have lived, this life was never a pleasant experience. I'm saying this life is a scam because all the pleasant things here are put in place intentionally to trick you into believing that this illusion is spiritual and good. Add teachers controlled by the invisible hand of the ego that push ideas of manifestation, following your passion, soulmates and synchronicities, and you have a trap so deep you are very unlikely to escape.

The Truth is emotionally challenging, if you are not in a good place internally, I'm not recommending to read this. However, if you don't know the truth you will keep suffering forever. 

The main idea is that as long as you believe that this life is the Will of God you will not be motivated to run away from here as fast as possible. You need to stop walking around with a fake smile pretending that everything is okay, while truly deeply suffering. Are you just so used to suffering that you find it normal? Millions of suicides annualy and most people reporting being unhappy should give you a hint as to the nature of this illusion.  

How happy can you be when you have to slave away in a job you hate surrounded by people you hate, but pretend not to, for all of your life and then when your body is no longer useful to be a slave you get a few years to suffer in a body ridden with diseases and pain. That is literally 99.99% of people's lives. Your's is just some variation of that. 

Psychadelics and other drugs are extremely damaging because they paint beautiful colors over the baseline tragic picture of life. That's the main reason Leo thinks life is a love simulator. He takes the infinite love of God from his trips and thinks that the same love is responsible for this dream. Obviously this dream is so far removed from the Love of God that it would be more accurate to say that the Devil is the creator of this domain.

If God created this universe he would, indeed, be insane, because who would set themselves up for faliure, trauma and suffering every step of the way for thousands of lifetimes? 

Luckily, God is not insane and he has nothing to do with this universe. This dream is an attack on God created by the ego. The creation of this universe is very complex, to understand the reason behind the "big bang," read Gary Renard's books starting with Dissapearance of the Universe.

Did you know that the best thing this illusion has to offer - a deep connection with your soulmate, is the strongest weapon in the ego's arsenal to keep you stuck in his hellish domain? He is manipulating the love of your life to entangle you in his web and away from God. The ego doesn't even give you a good relationship long-term. He will use your soulmate to fuck you up emotionally for years and here's the worst part - you will want another experience like that, thinking that the next relationship will be better. You might even start manifesting another soulmate and working on yourself on the surface-level to, in truth, have another fucked-up experience just in a slightly different form. Or you might not even get a good partner at all, you will be searching and hoping for the One all of your life.  

Have you noticed how Leo finds his body beautiful and good in his trips but when he is not tripping his body is ridden with painful diseases? Yet he keeps the idea of the body being somehow good, because the ego completly brainwashed him into believing the body is a beautiful machine constructed by the Divine. Lol. You could hardly ask for a worse instrument to get you around in life. His many beautiful trips made him oblivious to the true nature of this illusion. He's probably not going to change his stance and die without waking up and truly understanding life, hencr leading the thoudands of his students down the same path. Is your body giving you troubles already? Are you spending a lot of your time just to maintain it at a level where the suffering is bearable? Of course you are, that's how the ego constructed it to keep you distracted forever. 

Leo even says that death is infinite love. Sure you can taste it there for a while, but you will be back in this shithole very soon. Imagine how entrapping is the idea that if you die you will come back home forever to God, while in reality, you will come back here again and again to decay and die until you learn what I am saying. Please realise that Leo is literally the construct of the ego that shares some deep truth's about God and then mostly everything else is falsehood, but you don't know that, so for you he's a wise teacher. And that means you will suffer and die because of him, because he doesn't offer an escape from here. He does offer you drugs and a false sense of hope.

Notice that the only book on his booklist that he didn't fully read and comprehend, he just took a short look at it - A Course in Miracles, is the only book that contains Truth. Lol. How funny and fucked up for his students is that. 

Did you know that ego uses synchronicities to mascarade this hellish illusion as something spiritual? Probably not. 

Did you know that ego uses the internet to keep you entrapped in his domain? Maybe you did.

Did you know that what you experience after death is the same ego-constructed illusion as this life right here? I'd doubt it.  

Did you know that humanity will never get rid of diseases, there will always be new ones to cure, because pain and death is the name of this game? Also unlikey that you did.  

Did you know that this universe is a symbolic outpicturing of the traumatic separation event that happened outside of time, but was the reason for the creation of space and time? Once again, you probably didn't.

Anyway.. There is alot more to say, but I will end here. If there are any of you wise enough to grasp any of this and want to work towards awakening, send me a message, I will help.

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

You're delusional. The "ego" has to be imagined first before it can even exist. For it do anything it also has to be imagined doing something. Therefore it is god who is responsible for this cancerous existence. And since god is infinity, there are even worse hells awaiting. God is willingly going through this, there's no escape.

Plus if this "Machiavellian" ego was responsible for the creation why would it allow the existence of the "salvation" book if it wants to keep its creation going forever. This makes zero sense.

Edited by strangelooper

2 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

You're delusional. The "ego" has to be imagined first before it can even exist. For it do anything it also has to be imagined doing something. Therefore it is god who is responsible for this cancerous existence. And since god is infinity, there are even worse hells awaiting. God is willingly going through this, there's no escape.

Plus if this "Machiavellian" ego was responsible for the creation why would it allow the existence of the "salvation" book if it wants to keep its creation going forever. This makes zero sense.

*Tsk tsk*

Not once did you mention the magical essence, which is no one other than You.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Good question. God created a way out of hell immediately after the ego constructed it.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

5 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Good question. God created a way out of hell immediately after the ego constructed it.

There aren't two agents in reality doing things. Only god exists, the only way it can create other beings is to predetermine all their actions and thoughts. Therefore god is the puppetmaster behind everything, always will be and it is impossible for it to be any other way.

Unconditional love means god loves torture and suffering just as much as it loves other things. Sure it makes reality cursed and garbage for the creation but it's the truth.

Edited by strangelooper

OK, but without pain, there would be no pleasure. Just notice how good you feel for days after episodes of pain or disease. Or how bad and tired you feel after sex or masturbation.

1 minute ago, FourCrossedWands said:

OK, but without pain, there would be no pleasure. Just notice how good you feel for days after episodes of pain or disease. Or how bad and tired you feel after sex or masturbation.

Don't be silly. Pleasure existed for an eternity before this universe. 

Just love life, it's that simple

You are creating a problem that you will need to solve

Unsatisfaction and problems are part of life, bad things also.

Love life, each moment is precious, it's not supposed to be easy, it is what it is and I'm at peace with that and with myself.

I'm whole, I'm complete, I'm one.

What about Pleasure Island?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

There aren't two agents in reality doing things. Only god exists, the only way it can create other beings is to predetermine all their actions and thoughts. Therefore god is the puppetmaster behind everything, always will be and it is impossible for it to be any other way.

You think that way because you don't understand the split that happened within the Mind at a major metaphysical level before the creation of the universe. 

8 minutes ago, strangelooper said:

Unconditional love means god loves torture and suffering just as much as it loves other things. Sure it makes reality cursed and garbage for the creation but it's the truth.

That would make God an insane maniac. I assure you he isn't.

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

Just love life, it's that simple

You are creating a problem that you will need to solve

Unsatisfaction and problems are part of life, bad things also.

Love life, each moment is precious, it's not supposed to be easy, it is what it is and I'm at peace with that and with myself.

I'm whole, I'm complete, I'm one.

A very simplistic view. It's very toxic, because it masquarades as being spiritual. Sadly, only death and pain awaits as long as it is kept. 

7 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

You think that way because you don't understand the split that happened within the Mind at a major metaphysical level before the creation of the universe. 

That would make God an insane maniac. I assure you he isn't.

God is indeed an insane maniac. Only god has the imagination to imagine the worst possible suffering and the worst imaginable evil.

Edited by strangelooper

1 minute ago, strangelooper said:

God is indeed an insane maniac. Only god has the imagination to imagine the worst possible suffering and the worst imaginable evil.

Could also be InsomniaC rap

4 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

A very simplistic view. It's very toxic, because it masquarades as being spiritual. Sadly, only death and pain awaits as long as it is kept. 

Everything ends up being simpler than you think.

Love death, Love pain, Love suffering.

You can't do it?

That's why all this ego drama

Otherwise you are peaceful with the nature of things

And the nature of things is that there IS pain, suffering and death of the body-mind.

What is there to do? To love the nature of things and to recognise the nature of things

Simple, but you will enjoy more your homemade jail that you have constructed for yourself. And that's fine for me I love you as you are because the nature of things is that some people are like that and they don't wanna get out or don't know how.

I recognise how things are and then what to do? Love them, what else would you do?

Simple

Edited by Davino

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Everything ends up being simpler than you think.

Love death, Love pain, Love suffering.

You can't do it?

That's why all this ego drama

Otherwise you are peaceful with the nature of things

And the nature of things is that there IS pain, suffering and death of the body-mind.

What is there to do? To love the nature of things and to recognise the nature of things

Simple, but you will enjoy more your homemade jail that you have constructed for yourself. And that's fine for me I love you as you are because the nature of things is that some people are like that and they don't wanna get out or don't know how.

I recognise how things are and then what to do? Love them, what else would you do?

Simple

Things are no so simple. If you love pain and suffering, pain and suffering stops existing because you're loving it. So god makes the ego hate pain and suffering to make sure that pain and suffering actually manifests. So the ego doesn't have a choice in loving it because it would just eliminate the issue altogether. 

Just now, strangelooper said:

If you love pain and suffering, pain and suffering stops existing because you're loving it.

Literally not true. Just cause yourself some pain and love it and see how that goes.

Also, love is not something you do, but something you are. Only an enlightened being is immune to pain. 

This forum is sort of schizophrenic, first You have ppl proclaiming to be God and God/Love is everything, nothing else exists lol, then the exactly opposite, God is not Involved and we are all in a hell scape of sorts...

Too much over thinking, not enough real experience and deep understanding, not saying I am there totally and completely, but once You have a true understanding and experience of Oneness You can't go back, yeah things in this world suck big time, on so many levels of chaos and suffering, but there are miracles happening everyday too. I hope the ppl of the world see and realize the miracles more. first start with the miracle within Yourself, then that is a starting place to make change, but its hard at times I know, been there and done that...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

How can there be an actual, non-imaginary split if existence is absolute nondual infinity?

I did not say it was actual, but an imaginary split at that level is very close to an actual one.

Aaah yes, the good old soul trap theory... it's heartwarming. ^_^

You're right about the losing hope part though. Hope is a false idol; it's the rejection of reality in favor of an imaginary scenario (good fortune, a problem free life, enlightenment... take your pick) which is nothing but a mental fabrication. In order to recognize THIS for what it is, you first need to abandon hope, because hope is an illusory smokescreen that prevents spiritual clarity. (But of course, in most cases people don't abandon hope... it abandons them when they finally get to the point where they have tried every fucking thing under the sun in order to achieve fulfillment/happiness/Nirvana/whatever and nothing has worked out; and it is at that point where the possibility of true surrender to what IS opens up.)

And where hope ends, true faith begins... the sheer unconditional & unadulterated trust in life which is the direct reflection of divine love.

Take care, brother... and don't go into the white light!!! :P

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?