Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alyra

There Is No Pain And Suffering In The World

11 posts in this topic

what you call "pain and suffering" is just a sensory signal. the belief that it is bad and negative is just one belief. this is not to be confused with the ever so popular "nothing is real!" that is so popular here. but whether it is real or not, illusory or not, it is only what it is because of what you believe of it. You could imagine it as nothing more than a warning signal, like that silly confusing "check engine" light that usually just means an oil change or something minor. or like hunger or tiredness. These things - how are they negative? they are signals to help guide our actions of maintenance. 

nothing is certain. maybe there is pain and suffering in the world. maybe there is none of it. there is often a trend for the idea to share, human condition is suffering. but I don't see it that way. 

30 minutes ago, aryberry said:

what you call "pain and suffering" is just a sensory signal. the belief that it is bad and negative is just one belief. this is not to be confused with the ever so popular "nothing is real!" that is so popular here. but whether it is real or not, illusory or not, it is only what it is because of what you believe of it. You could imagine it as nothing more than a warning signal, like that silly confusing "check engine" light that usually just means an oil change or something minor. or like hunger or tiredness. These things - how are they negative? they are signals to help guide our actions of maintenance. 

Tie a rope around your penis and jump from the balcony. 

a wise clan takes the child's most prized possession away from them at a young age, to teach them how to avoid falling for the trap of overvaluing loss.

51 minutes ago, aryberry said:
16 minutes ago, aryberry said:

a wise clan takes the child's most prized possession away from them at a young age, to teach them how to avoid falling for the trap of overvaluing loss.

Ah yeah a "wise clan"....my parents told me as well that I couldn't have a certain toy I wanted for the same reasons. 

What about a tribe who slaughters another tribe with machetes. There is no suffering there? 

you are the one who labels it as such, this is what I am saying. you are so arrogant as to think that your labels are truth! it amuses me, I hope you don't mind me appreciating your clever jesting :)

@aryberry If pain and suffering are a sensory signal, then they exist as sensory signals. Just because a phenomenon has different meaning, or no meaning, it does not make the phenomenon non-existent. 

nothing is anything

there is a natural trend for humans to dislike pain and suffering, and to avoid it. but this is nothing more than the path that we are most likely to follow. it is not the only existence in the world regarding the destruction of things. and destruction of things is nothing more than the necessary second half of construction. 

and it is very easy for humans to label a certain thing as pain, and then feed it until it is certainly a false thing and not at all what they believe it to be. 

in a similar way it can be labeled the opposite and minimized until it is nothing. 

@eskwire what if pain and suffering is not sensory signals at all? what if they are just something our minds create. what if sensory information is nothing but a red herring.

@aryberry Nah. You said it was a sensory input because you know it is. Red herrings are for debate. Debate is trickery and God's not trying to trick anybody. It just is. Sure, eventually, pain isn't pain. But it is when you aren't there yet. And you must cry for those who cry, for their suffering is real.

Edited by eskwire

nothing is anything

I think the mix of pain and sex is very interesting to look at if we want to get another perspective on this topic. 
  The people who are into BDSM manage to use pain and suffering in a pleasurable way. 

I think it's a matter of opening your heart. If you truly believe and know that the pain and suffering in your life has amazing lessons to teach you, that they will lead you straight to new insights about yourself and the world you can experience these specific feelings in a new way. 
If you know that there's no distinction between pain and bliss, that they walk hand in hand, you could even be grateful when you're in pain because you know it will lead you to greater bliss. 

I already gave this example once but basically imagine this :  if you knew you'd have to suffer intensely hard during 100 days, but after that you'd live forever in complete amazing bliss, you'd take the chance right away to suffer a 100 days.

You'd have a hard time the first 10 days, but by day 50 you'd be counting down the days, looking forward to the end. 
You'd be in peace, because you know for sure that soon the pain will be gone. 
Peace in suffering and pain, is knowing that the suffering and pain is leading you to a greater place. It's not an obstacle, it's a stairway. 
To nurture this trust, to nurture this acceptance, is to nurture the inner fire that will you keep you warm and loved at all times, no matter what happens to you. 

when one closes their heart to pain and suffering, then it becomes very hard to live, any negative event that happens to you or someone else becomes torturous. 
If you open your heart and believe in the insights of negative events, if you believe in the positivity in the negativity, then it becomes easier to go through pain and suffering and to see others go through pain and suffering...easier and easier till you don't even notice when you're in ''pain and suffering'', because it has become a part of you, because even in ''pain and suffering'' you have this amazing joy in trusting the process, the growth, a joy that illuminates the pain and suffering and thus ''it'' disappears. 

And it appears that ''it'' was merely a negative definition of a part of your life.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

On 4/8/2017 at 4:22 AM, aryberry said:

These things - how are they negative? they are signals to help guide our actions of maintenance. 

Suffering is there. It is part of life and part of growth; nothing is bad in it. Suffering becomes evil only when it is simply destructive and not creative at all; suffering becomes bad only when you suffer and nothing is gained out of it. But divine can be gained through suffering; then it becomes creative. Darkness is beautiful if the dawn is coming out of it soon; darkness is dangerous if it is endless, leads to no dawn, simply continues and continues and you go on moving in a rut, in a vicious circle. This is what is happening to you.

Just to escape from one suffering you create another; then to escape from another, another. And this goes on and on and all those sufferings which you have not lived are waiting for you. You have escaped but you escape from one suffering to another, because a mind which was creating a suffering will create another. So you can escape from this suffering to that, but suffering will be there because your mind is the creative force.Accept the suffering and pass through it; don’t escape. This is a totally different dimension to work in. Suffering is there: encounter it, go through it. Fear will be there, accept it. You will tremble, so tremble. Why create a facade that you don’t tremble, that you are not afraid? If you are a coward, accept it.

Use every opportunity in life for raising your intelligence, your consciousness. Ordinarily what we are doing is using every opportunity to create a hell for ourselves. Only you suffer, and because of your suffering, you make others suffer.