Someone here

Nobody "actually " believe they are going to die

19 posts in this topic

Everywhere in the news and social media I  hear incidents of people die in Palestine...and it doesn't prove to me that I'm gonna die .

I'm literally so conscious and grounded in the present moment to the point I literally..fully ..wholeheartedly..think that I'm NEVER going to die.  I can see others dying ..but it won't happen to me.

And what's more is that actually EVERYONE..every human being knows that they won't die .otherwise how are you able to not shit your pants knowing that after this short trivial fleeting life you gonna die and experience excruciating levels of fear and pain as you exhale your last breath?   You see ? If you actually believe you will die you will go crazy right now ..but because you know intuitively that you can never die ..you hear about people dying and you don't give a damn. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You, as God, are imagining the pain and death that goes on as a human being. But there’s far more than God can also imagine.

Consciousness can actually imagine itself dying, as well as being born and given a new life. And doesn’t just have to be as a human being.

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Consciousness can actually imagine itself dying, as well as being born and given a new life

God can bullshit itself into thinking its a mortal human being that was born and gonna die.  But that's the cosmic joke ..the biggest fear (which is death ) is actually an illusion. 

God can bullshit itself that its dead .but God can never actually die .

What exists must have always existed and will forever exist .

-Osho

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God can bullshit itself into thinking its a mortal human being that was born and gonna die.  But that's the cosmic joke ..the biggest fear (which is death ) is actually an illusion. 

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa from where do you get these videos from ?xD

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Yimpa from where do you get these videos from ?xD

I’ll found out when I’m dead xD

@Yimpa

Just now, Yimpa said:

I’ll found out when I’m dead xD

You are making mistake my care bear ...you will NEVER die .

Sorry to break it to you ..there is no where to go :)

-Osho

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are making mistake my care bear ...you will NEVER die .

Sorry to break it to you ..there is no where to go :)

No where to go cus God is the GOAT.

IMG_4468-min.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

@Yimpa who's the GOAT ..Messi or Ronaldo? 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Yimpa who's the GOAT ..Messi or Ronaldo? 

The Messiah and Ronald Regan.

If you want to open yourself to infinity, or life, or reality, that is, to have an expanded experience, without the normal contraction of the human mind, you have to realize yourself now, completely, and then realize death, your end like this structure, and fully accept that end now, without any restriction. You must say with total truthfulness, it doesn't matter to me whether I am alive or dead, whether it is death now, now. then the mind expands. For me, some drugs are necessary and doing it for more than a few seconds is impossible for now. It's an exercise, like walking a tightrope, at first you poop your pants in 1 second, then you hold on for 2, etc. The objective is to spend hours in a state of total openness, without any mental grip. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Yimpa

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you want to open yourself to infinity, or life, or reality, that is, to have an expanded experience, without the normal contraction of the human mind, you have to realize yourself now, completely, and then realize death, your end like this structure, and fully accept that end now, without any restriction. You must say with total truthfulness, it doesn't matter to me whether I am alive or dead, whether it is death now, now. then the mind expands. For me, some drugs are necessary and doing it for more than a few seconds is impossible for now. It's an exercise, like walking a tightrope, at first you poop your pants in 1 second, then you hold on for 2, etc. The objective is to spend hours in a state of total openness, without any mental grip. 

Which ones?

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Which ones?

Colace.

Posted (edited)

No "drugs " are needed .

Go meditate by focusing on one object for huge chunk of time  and you will immediately get what reality is : Pure magic . 

Go stare at a wall for freakin 10 hr straight. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

You will not know what kind of a Man you’ve become until you reach the very end 

-Itachi Uchiwa

you will just disintegrate, can you remain you as everything around you disintegrates?

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Which ones?

5 meo dmt vaped has been the tool that I have used at the beginning, to provoke opening in a violent way, since otherwise given my energetic configuration, it was impossible, too much density. maybe once a week for a year, with the goal of breaking the resistance. then lsd and weed in low doses and hours of meditation and contemplation. More than contemplation is realizing yourself now, opening yourself to this moment, looking at existence in the face without a filter. If the dose is high it is a psychedelic trip, it is different, but if it is low it helps you see yourself and existence without a filter and enter a state of flow, and in some moments reality opens up, limits disappear and what you are manifests. My plans when the weather is getting warmer is going to retirements in nature some days with lsd and try real openess many hours , let's see what is possible. It's the more beautiful thing possible, nothing can be compared, so it's easy to be motivated when you get some real opening, even very short one

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Colace.

Gentleman had a bad experience in the toilet. 

full (11).png

The devil is in the details.