shiznitno1

Nargis Alegria - previously nondual coach is now crazy. Thoughts?

18 posts in this topic

I followed Nargis back when she was a non dual speaker/coach. She then went onto preaching Pranic Living. Now she changed her name to maryam magdaleina and believes she is Christ Conscious and has all sorts of weird views on how women & men should behave. She also believes bentinho massaro is her twin flame/lover and is interacting with her through energy. She is super defensive and attacks others and is super judgemental now.

It's crazy interesting to see her develop from nondual clarity into this.

Anyways, I wanted to get your thoughts and comments on this.

Related Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nonduality/comments/17j6sg1/comment/k70ftxk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Honestly I dont think it matters at all. 

She is deluded. It is very easy to be deluded. 

If you want to know the nondual truths, then meditate and gather esoteric information -- but keep your mouth shut, and don't reveal yourself to anyone. Nargis talked and talked... and now she is lost. And probably would stay lost for the rest of her life.

On 05. 01. 2024. at 0:20 AM, shiznitno1 said:

I followed Nargis back when she was a non dual speaker/coach. She then went onto preaching Pranic Living. Now she changed her name to maryam magdaleina and believes she is Christ Conscious and has all sorts of weird views on how women & men should behave. She also believes bentinho massaro is her twin flame/lover and is interacting with her through energy. She is super defensive and attacks others and is super judgemental now.

It's crazy interesting to see her develop from nondual clarity into this.

Anyways, I wanted to get your thoughts and comments on this.

Related Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nonduality/comments/17j6sg1/comment/k70ftxk/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

She has lost it in some ways i think but overall i find a lot of value in what she talks about, especially when it comes to honoring sexuallity and pranic living, these 2 things are massively missed by Leo/forum and most spiritual circles, People don't talk about it even tho it's maybe the most important thing in my opinion.

On 1/4/2024 at 4:20 PM, shiznitno1 said:

nondual clarity

There was probably none of that, just the guise of one.

This is why I clearly make a binary distinction between someone who is or isn't enlightened. It is binary. Either you are aware of what you are or you aren't. Otherwise, you have turned reality and non-duality into an unsustainable ideology. You have replaced your previous ideology with a newer and more spiritual one, but at the end of the day, it is still ideology and it does not transcend that medium.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

26 minutes ago, Osaid said:

There was probably none of that, just the guise of one.

This is why I clearly make a binary distinction between someone who is or isn't enlightened. It is binary. Either you are aware of what you are or you aren't. Otherwise, you have turned reality and non-duality into an unsustainable ideology. You have replaced your previous ideology with a newer and more spiritual one, but at the end of the day, it is still ideology and it does not transcend that medium.

She is more enlightened than Leo or basically anyone that i have seen on this forum, you can't be enlightened if you don't have sacred sexuality (basically the most important thing there is) and some degree of pranic living (2nd most important thing in life) in your spiritual inventory, because without this you may have all the realizations but none of the embodiment, what's the point of all the realizations if your life isn't bliss 24/7 for the rest of your life? And instead is in most cases still hell

Nargis Alegria - previously nondual coach is now crazy. Thoughts?

She probably just needs to add some

whFLP1m.jpg

to her spiritual inventory 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

27 minutes ago, strika said:

She is more enlightened

No, there is no "more enlightened." It is binary. You are either aware of it or you aren't. You can either see the color red, or you can't. You are either hearing sound, or you aren't. There are no levels to it. Higher or lower is a duality which exists in intellect and ideology. None of what you said is enlightenment, it is just your idea of it that you have strung together from your exposure to people who seem enlightened. The desire to cling to ideas about enlightenment without being aware of what it is perpetuates the problem I am talking about.

realizations but none of the embodiment

You cannot realize something without embodying it. That means it is simply an intellectual or logical realization, not a genuine one. The lack of embodiment is simply a cognitive dissonance between your intellect and your genuine perception of experience.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

8 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No, there is no "more enlightened." It is binary. You are either aware of it or you aren't. You can either see the color red, or you can't. You are either hearing sound, or you aren't. There are no levels to it. Higher or lower is a duality which exists in intellect and ideology. None of what you said is enlightenment, it is just your idea of it that you have strung together from your exposure to people who seem enlightened. The desire to cling to ideas about enlightenment without being aware of what it is perpetuates the problem I am talking about.

You cannot realize something without embodying it. That means it is simply an intellectual or logical realization, not a genuine one. The lack of embodiment is simply a cognitive dissonance between your intellect and your genuine perception of experience.

Let me put it like this because you want it binary, Leo and basically no one on this forum is enlightened, she is enlightened. Of course you can realize something without embodying it, that's what most people do in spiritual communities, they realize they are God, love, bliss, blah blah blah and then they aren't any of that in their human life, they live a blissless, loveless, selfish life, everything they have realized isn't showing in practice. I mean psychedelic realizations are a perfect example of that, psychedelics give a high that goes away, it's not constant, it gives you an orgasmic state and then it goes away.

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

She probably just needs to add some

whFLP1m.jpg

to her spiritual inventory 

Doubt that she has any of those symptoms because she lives a pranic lifestyle which leads to max health.

24 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I mean i honestly don't care who is enlightened and who isn't and what it means and all that bullshit, all i care about is who is in the 24/7 state of bliss, and those who are i take seriously, if someone starts talking about how enlightement is great but it won't improve their life and state of being that much and there will still be suffering and pain after it i don't take that person seriously because that person is obviously in hell, and i don't want to listen to someone in hell on advices for entering heaven. 

Edited by strika

Nargis isn't enlightened. She may have made progress, but has fell into a spiritual ego and believes herself to be "higher" than others.

Enlightened beings do not take any beliefs seriously. That is the whole point. Any thought/belief is fundamentally false. Of course to communicate with others and have human life, we need to communicate and have this sense of individuality. But taking that "individual" and it's beliefs and spewing its judgements on how others should behave is quite the opposite of enlightened.

I'm surprised some in here think she's enlightened.

On 1/13/2024 at 9:19 PM, strika said:

I mean i honestly don't care who is enlightened and who isn't and what it means and all that bullshit, all i care about is who is in the 24/7 state of bliss, and those who are i take seriously, if someone starts talking about how enlightement is great but it won't improve their life and state of being that much and there will still be suffering and pain after it i don't take that person seriously because that person is obviously in hell, and i don't want to listen to someone in hell on advices for entering heaven. 

Hi @strika 

When I first saw this reply, I felt that you were likely under some false impressions. I usually don’t like to start back and forth discussions on here as they often fail to really help anyone or bring people to better understanding. 

I saw this video today and immediately thought of you and what you said. By your standard that you have set, not even the Buddha meets your expectations. Now, it is possible of course that you’re correct in all of this, but I must say after a decade of going after spiritual development to a pretty hardcore degree, it seems more probable that you are picking up incorrect expectations from people who are either blatantly inflating their own level of realization or are lying to both themselves and any who follow them. I’ve experienced plenty of blissed-out states of consciousness while entirely sober, and it is my opinion that this is not the highest goal for a sincere individual on the spiritual path. 

The Buddha felt pain and Christ even for a time felt forsaken by God while on the cross. Having these expectations might harm yourself as well. Eventually, it is probable that you yourself will not be in a 24/7 state of immense bliss, and at that time, it might be hard to be compassionate even to yourself at some levels. 

I wrote this to try to help you. If this was not of benefit to you, please feel no need to reply as I am not interested in unproductive debate. 

I wish you all the best in your spiritual practice ❤️

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

On 20. 01. 2024. at 5:03 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Hi @strika 

When I first saw this reply, I felt that you were likely under some false impressions. I usually don’t like to start back and forth discussions on here as they often fail to really help anyone or bring people to better understanding. 

I saw this video today and immediately thought of you and what you said. By your standard that you have set, not even the Buddha meets your expectations. Now, it is possible of course that you’re correct in all of this, but I must say after a decade of going after spiritual development to a pretty hardcore degree, it seems more probable that you are picking up incorrect expectations from people who are either blatantly inflating their own level of realization or are lying to both themselves and any who follow them. I’ve experienced plenty of blissed-out states of consciousness while entirely sober, and it is my opinion that this is not the highest goal for a sincere individual on the spiritual path. 

The Buddha felt pain and Christ even for a time felt forsaken by God while on the cross. Having these expectations might harm yourself as well. Eventually, it is probable that you yourself will not be in a 24/7 state of immense bliss, and at that time, it might be hard to be compassionate even to yourself at some levels. 

I wrote this to try to help you. If this was not of benefit to you, please feel no need to reply as I am not interested in unproductive debate. 

I don't literally expect a painless life with 24/7 bliss, of course there will be pain and i'm fine with that, but i do expect there to basically be daily bliss and even in those moments of pain at least behind all that pain i expect there to be that constant bliss. And the reason why i'm expecting this is because i had moments of life being that way whenever i was doing pranic living + not wasting sexual energy, it's just that i would fall of track.

Btw i just noticed you're Brandon Rohe from youtube, i follow your channel, great videos bro

Edited by strika

On 20. 01. 2024. at 5:03 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Hi @strika 

Also this is kinda random but exactly a year ago today you uploaded a video called "Life cant be solved and this is a great blessing" and i think (may be wrong) that that was the 1st video of yours that i saw, so yeah cool synchronicity lol

She created a new youtube channel and instagram. She is stating that she is Christ reincarnate in the form of a woman. She's moving to Jerusalem to unite the Christians and Jews and help Palestinians. Megalomania and deluded for sure.

On 1/13/2024 at 7:19 PM, strika said:

On 1/13/2024 at 6:32 PM, strika said:

She is more enlightened than Leo or basically anyone that i have seen on this forum, you can't be enlightened if you don't have sacred sexuality (basically the most important thing there is) and some degree of pranic living (2nd most important thing in life) in your spiritual inventory, because without this you may have all the realizations but none of the embodiment, what's the point of all the realizations if your life isn't bliss 24/7 for the rest of your life? And instead is in most cases still hell

How blissful is believing that you are Jesus? :/