Ramanujan

who is the greatest self help guru

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

there are a lot of greate gurus out there . Brian tracy   Bob Proctor  Jim Rohn  Stephen covey   davi allen  etc etc

I was wondering  who is the best guru

Edited by Ramanujan

Are you still in this " What is the best Guru" Game? 

The Question is,the best Guru following the standards of Who? I the end of the day only You holds the decision to say that is this one and not that one.

Watch the episode " What is Authority" on Leos channel and really listen. 

Make your list and be happy with it. Till the day you become the beast guru 

@Leo Gura hey leo can u give some advice

I am confused whether to chose stpehen r covey philosophy or think and grow rich philosaphy

I can only choose 1

Think and grow rich has said to made a lot of millionaires

But 7 habits looks more scientific

But i wanna go with think and grow rich as it has the most potential

But i am afraid i may Fuck it up as it has huge risk while 7 habits has very little risk

Which is the superiour success philosophy ?

Man, please, make a favor to your higher self. Dont limit yourself to this two writers, both add but also.have limitations. I know because I was a reader of both and thank God the day I realized there was more to reading than a It

Napoleon approach is mentalism and power of imagin a positive life for yourself and more some core principles.  Covey is about a rigth living on sound principles, values a sense o mission and many more classic wisdom. Basicaly all you can find everywhere in the self help sphere. Live a life alligned with goodness and all is good, there will be challenges but as Leo teach an many others teach, if you alling your life with Health,Growth,Truth,Love,Investing in yourself with consistency in all areas possible you are anti Failure. You say you are afraid of fuck up. Ok, be afraid but see how this being afraid is ready a shot on your feel. Face the hard truths but grab hope and vision with the other hand, almost as your future self ready knew you are capable of magic, more than Napoleon and Covey would ever imagine a human being could reach. 

Leo Gura is the best Gura.

Oh wait. Guru? There is Sadhguru