Jmunk

Hello! I Want To Become A Maser!!

32 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, STC said:

She is the devil man I swear. 

It's not the first time I have been called a man.  It must be because of my big hands and shoulders.  :/

Lai12.jpg

21 minutes ago, Lai said:

It's not the first time I have been called a man.  It must be because of my big hands and shoulders.  :/

Lai12.jpg

Yeah good point. You should move this to the [nofap] thread.

14 hours ago, abgespaced said:

Don't be fooled by her innocent demeanour.

When a man seduces a woman, he is aggressive. He tries in every way, takes the initiative, sets a trap; he makes all the efforts that he can make.

A woman seduces in a totally different way. She does not take the initiative, she does not set any trap, she does not go after the man; in fact, she pretends that she is not much interested. Her trap is very subtle. You cannot get out of it; it has no loopholes. And without chasing you, she chases you. She haunts you in your dreams - never knocks on your door, but haunts you in your dreams; never shows any interest but becomes the deepest fantasy in your being. That is the feminine trick. Her seduction is very subtle and indirect. Her seduction is non-aggressive. Her seduction is feminine.

The man can fail, but the woman never fails - that is the feminine seduction.

40 minutes ago, Lai said:

Lai12.jpg

I don't know I can't tell from one picture. 

Edited by STC

15 hours ago, abgespaced said:

@Lai is a master seducer!

40 minutes ago, abgespaced said:

You should move this to the [nofap] thread.

As soon as the mind desires sexual pleasure, the body begins to make preparations for it. From the sex centre the ganglia begins pulsating another demand. The sex centre becomes projected outside. The science of Tantra says, if the sex centre can be made to project inwards and can be drawn within (which is known as sex-mudra), you will within two moments find that the body has ceased its demand for sex. But the demand was made and the energy for it was already awakened. It is possible to take this energy upwards. No sooner do we think about sex that our mind begins to flow towards the genital organs. One has to draw the genital organs inwards. All the doors going out from the genital organs will be closed.

When the energy has already been awakened, we should close our eyes at that time. Having closed the eyes begin to look at the head from within, just as you see a ceiling from within a room. By constant practice you will find within a month that something from below has begun to rise up. This will be, in fact, your experience that something has started to rise above, something is going up. Some call it kundalini, some give in another name. It is necessary to pay attention to two points here. One is the muladhar and other is the upper centre sahstradhar.

Sahastradhar is our centre at the top level and muladhar is our centre at the lowest level. Muladhar is contracted inwards. The energy created in it tries to find a way out. Now we should direct our mind to the higher direction or upper direction, because that path is open. The energy of the body starts flowing towards that direction in which the mind is directed. This is a small process in the transformation. If you experiment with this, celibacy will be achieved without suppression.

Now, you can fail any seductress ! Hope it helps.

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

As soon as the mind desires sexual pleasure, the body begins to make preparations for it. From the sex centre the ganglia begins pulsating another demand. The sex centre becomes projected outside. The science of Tantra says, if the sex centre can be made to project inwards and can be drawn within (which is known as sex-mudra), you will within two moments find that the body has ceased its demand for sex. But the demand was made and the energy for it was already awakened. It is possible to take this energy upwards. No sooner do we think about sex that our mind begins to flow towards the genital organs. One has to draw the genital organs inwards. All the doors going out from the genital organs will be closed.

Is looking for love a wrong thing to do ?:(

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Just now, Loreena said:

Is looking for love a wrong thing to do ?

Post was not intended to guide a female, some males are interested in practicing celibacy for their personal/ spiritual development,it is not for everyone.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

Post was not intended to guide a female, some males are interested in practicing celibacy for their personal/ spiritual development,it is not for everyone.

No I just didn't mean the post. I just asked generally.

Just now, Loreena said:

I just asked generally.

Jesus says, “God is love.” I would like to say to you, “Love is God.”,

I am not saying that "Lust is God".

Just now, Prabhaker said:

Jesus says, “God is love.” I would like to say to you, “Love is God.”,

I am not saying that "Lust is God".

okay, now where to find it.

Just now, Loreena said:

okay, now where to find it.

Grow in a mediator, meditation is growth of personality. When your life energy transforms , it attracts everyone. Then only true love will find you, whole existence will help you. 

3 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Grow in a mediator, meditation is growth of personality. When your life energy transforms , it attracts everyone. Then only true love will find you, whole existence will help you.

charming