Spiritual Warrior

Why do women not like short guys?

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I've heard this statement many times in my life and it always hurts my soul 

Stop listening to BS and actually go out there and kick ass.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Around 180cm last time I checked (years if not decades ago, I'm 45).

I think that's around 5'10", could be 5'9" or 5'11" I'm not sure.

EDIT: One inch is 2.54cm, so 180cm = 70.866 inch.

Subtract 5 feet (x12 inch is 60 inch): 70.866 - 60 = 10.866.

So that makes me 5'10.866". Assuming the 180cm is correct, I never bothered to get precise about it before, lol. It's probably closer to 5'10". 🤷‍♂️

I think you just lost an inch with all this calculating. Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I've heard this statement many times in my life and it always hurts my soul

It hurts your soul because you are denying who you are. You are saying to your soul you don't deserve to be loved. It hurts your soul because of the false limiting beliefs you have adopted from society. I could go on, but that's what you're feeling. Your soul is crying out to you to change your beliefs and you have abandoned it by worshipping idols. In this case, the idol is men taller than you.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Also added a few more grey hairs 🤭

On your girth maybe.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It hurts your soul because you are denying who you are. You are saying to your soul you don't deserve to be loved. It hurts your soul because of the false limiting beliefs you have adopted from society. I could go on, but that's what you're feeling. Your soul is crying out to you and you have abandoned it.

I’ve experienced this and know it all too well. What I’ve learned is that it’s ultimately up to you to approach that which you fear (in this case, woomen).

Even the best wingman can’t send you flying to the heavens if you refuse to accept your own unique wings as they are. And you don’t even know what your wings are capable of if you keep them hidden from others and yourself.

JPEG image-min.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

LOL. No offense, but you guys are stupid, or to be more precise "gullible".

I'm 5-8 and it's NEVER been an issue for me.  I get interest from women close to 6 feet.  You simply refuse to understand the concept that what women say online (or even in real life) and how they actually behave aren't one and the same.

@SeaMonster This. I'm 5'6" and while I do struggle with women I've had several occasions where they approach ME or reach hook point by my vibe alone. I know a bartender who's even shorter that has a girlfriend and gets mad attention all the time at work. It nice for me to take comfort in the fact that my self-esteem and self-confidence issues have nothing to do with something as petty as how tall I am.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I'm 5'6" and while I do struggle with women I've had several occasions where they approach ME or reach hook point by my vibe alone.

Shit...I had a friend in HS who was 5-4.  Admittedly, a phenomenal soccer player, all-state caliber fullback with a powerful foot.

He NEVER had any trouble.  He was as alpha as anyone.

Edited by SeaMonster

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It hurts your soul because you are denying who you are. You are saying to your soul you don't deserve to be loved. It hurts your soul because of the false limiting beliefs you have adopted from society. I could go on, but that's what you're feeling. Your soul is crying out to you to change your beliefs and you have abandoned it by worshipping idols. In this case, the idol is men taller than you.

@Princess Arabia Lots of words of wisdom on this thread and I appreciate everyone for it, but this is by far the most profound; it moved me emotionally. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

@Princess Arabia Lots of words of wisdom on this thread and I appreciate everyone for it, but this is by far the most profound; it moved me emotionally. Thank you for taking the time to write.

From my Soul to yours. BTW, what's your height.

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's just conditioning and group think. 

And also a survival tactic where a taller guy would be able to protect you more, which is not even true

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, tenfo said:

And also a survival tactic where a taller guy would be able to protect you more, which is not even true

I know, right. Mike Tyson is short. Lol. Then again he'd be the one beating me up and I'd need protection from him. So either way, doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

From my Soul to yours. BTW, what's your height.

I am 5'5" without shoes on 

26 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I am 5'5" without shoes on 

Ok, 

If height on a guy is the equivalent of big tits/ass on a woman then ask yourself if you’ve ever fallen for a girl who did not have those features? I have plenty of times. Height is not as important as you think it is. On paper people think these things matter and then when they meet someone in person who for some reason turns them on and they can’t figure out why they aren’t even paying attention to height or the size of their tits.