Princess Arabia

Powerful (Audio Books)

58 posts in this topic

This is the first book on enlightenment I've read. Jeds an incredible writer and the narrator is perfect for this kind of work. 

17 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

This is the first book on enlightenment I've read. Jeds an incredible writer and the narrator is perfect for this kind of work. 

Thanks for posting. Good to have some company. Would you like some tea?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thanks for posting. Good to have some company. Would you like some tea?

Why yes Sonaya, I would. Green please. 

"Sonaya scrunches down into a more relaxed position and puts her feet up on the coffee table next to mine and we sit silently; tranquil, content, happy just to watch the shifting sky and idly wonder what’s coming next, but not worried, knowing, each in our own way, that whatever’s coming is gonna be good. But hey, that’s a no-brainer—

It’s all good."

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

:D

I'm glad he posted because it seems like it's the same files you sent which ended up not listened to because of my broken laptop. I've since replaced it, but this book will do. 

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

Time to read some spirituality , I just bought spiritually incorrect enlightenment, the only one I have found in my language

Edited by Breakingthewall

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Time to read some spirituality , I just bought spiritually incorrect enlightenment, the only one I have found in my language

What is your language, may I ask.

On 1/16/2024 at 9:15 AM, Ishanga said:

One of the most powerful Spiritual Systems available today, Inner Engineering by Isha/Sadhguru, super simple and effective...

I'm about 3 1/2hrs in and enjoying listening. At 9hrs long it'll take a few days to complete - but there's no rush. I tend to listen to and watch everything posted in these Powerful threads so I'm familiar with what's being posted. Keep them coming if you have anymore to recommend.

Great book.

Not audio but 2 best non-duality books I read are: 

1000 By Ramaji (huge book) 

Intimacy with the infinite by Ananda Devi 

I am very biased as these were my teachers, and literally saved me from depression / despair / endless seeking

Now I am happy & enjoy life. Forever indebted 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 minute ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Not audio but 2 best non-duality books I read are: 

1000 By Ramaji (huge book) 

Intimacy with the infinite by Ananda Devi 

I am very biased as these were my teachers, and literally saved me from depression / despair / endless seeking

Now I am happy & enjoy life. Forever indebted 

I guess they are not available in audio. If not, where, Amazon?

@Princess Arabia  Both on Amazon, I have asked both to make audio, but no luck yet lol 

I have both on Kindle / paperback. I bought 1000 on Kindle as the paperback is very overwhelming lol 

Ramaji is basically a true spirituality nerd. He's an enneagram type 5 which is basically the Nerd of the enneagram haha, so its a long read, but saved me at the time, and helped me a lot

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Just now, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Princess Arabia  Both on Amazon, I have asked both to make audio, but no luck yet lol 

I have both on Kindle / paperback. I bought 1000 on Kindle as the paperback is very overwhelming lol 

Ramaji is basically a true spirituality nerd. He's an enneagram type 5 which is basically the Nerd of the enneagram haha, so its a long read, but saved me at the time, and helped me a lot

Ok. Not saying I'm going to get them, but I'll check them out because i've never heard of them and just to see. Who knows, maybe I'll read someday.

@Princess Arabia They are the 2 best Non-Duality books imo in terms of practicality on the path 

Ramaji goes over essentially a more detailed model similar to the 10 ox herding pictures

And Anandas is a personal autobiography of how awakening / truth quite literally transformed her life in every aspect possible, and shows how destructive awakening can be

Ever heard of that one?

This should be right up your alley, mylady. ;)

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Ever heard of that one?

This should be right up your alley, mylady. ;)

Reality Transurfing...ah yes. Vadim Zeland is calling my name. I will add it to my to watch list....oops better not. It will end up like the other stuff on that list that are still waiting. I will add it to my watch later list....better not because later never comes. I will add it to my important watch list...oh no that list is stuff I already watched. I need to create an Emergency 911 list....oh no, I never check my lists. I'm fucked. I'll just tape it on my forehead...oh no, my cat will lick it off.

But seriously, I've been meaning to listen to this book and it keeps slipping my mind. I def will now, since the Universe has a message in it for me from you. Thanks. You're my messenger.