MellowEd

Do I have a soul? Is there an physical afterlife?

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

@MellowEd May be time to shift from a childish relationship to the matter to a more serious one. Why are you asking? What do you hope to get out of answers? Regardless of your purpose for asking, first look into what you are, then it might be useful to tackle what life is. 

I am. Holy and blameless. Asking out of hope to engage people because I care. 

Why do you ask? 

Edited by MellowEd

@MellowEd We have a policy against religious dogma on this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

The word of God is the ultimate truth. It is not a false teaching or a religion. Receiving the holy spirit, a deposit guaranteeing everlasting life.

Are you awere the consequences of sinning agains a higher holy being? Nothing dosen't exist so death won't free you from your transgressions against God.

Edited by MellowEd

@Mellowed is asking for it . These guys really have nothing productive to do with life

Posted (edited)

Edited by MellowEd

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Mellowed is asking for it . These guys really have nothing productive to do with life

For the fool speaks folly, and his heart is busy with iniquity.

It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.

257FA881-9795-4242-BE06-6B0DAB4012C8.jpeg

Edited by MellowEd

3 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Are you awere the consequences of sinning agains a higher holy being? Nothing dosen't exist so death won't free you from your transgressions against God.

I've had this feeling since I was a little kid: preaching is like 80% about getting off on the aesthetics of how words are used and 20% about the message.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The issue with Mellow is that is hard to say if he is playing the fundamentalist role or really being a jerk. But trully , to come to a Forum like this with this low grade ignorace is ridiculous. Maybe to test if the member here are able to understand the mind of such creature and still feel compassion for this mind that are stuck in such Medieval mentality. 

@MellowEd here bellow is the actual imege of me "The Lord" visiting the Hell Realm in one of my dreams, the Dream was allowed Via Vishnu the Other Part of me who dream stuff out of his mind, Brahma is too self absorved to care. And I? Well I am Shiva and when the shit Hits the Fan I am the one who comes to clean it or Destroy it or Trasnform me if you like a better word. But actually what I destroy is Ignorance, the Ignorance of the ideia of an "Other" . There is no "other lord" only me Shiva, so I came to Hell to see who are this "other sentient beings here? And Ahhhh.. again, I realize, is me, 

And there is no Other to Wake me up from this dream, Hell, Heaven, whatever is dreamed about is still my dream. 

Look, the image, I can fly.

_76d67dbb-2ff1-4f9c-ab6a-645ee3f3aa5e.jpeg

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The issue with Mellow is that is hard to say if he is playing the fundamentalist role or really being a jerk. But trully , to come to a Forum like this with this low grade ignorace is ridiculous. Maybe to test if the member here are able to understand the mind of such creature and still feel compassion for this mind that are stuck in such Medieval mentality. 

»Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.«
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬

Edited by MellowEd

30 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@MellowEd here bellow is the actual imege of me "The Lord" visiting the Hell Realm in one of my dreams, the Dream was allowed Via Vishnu the Other Part of me who dream stuff out of his mind, Brahma is too self absorved to care. And I? Well I am Shiva and when the shit Hits the Fan I am the one who comes to clean it or Destroy it or Trasnform me if you like a better word. But actually what I destroy is Ignorance, the Ignorance of the ideia of an "Other" . There is no "other lord" only me Shiva, so I came to Hell to see who are this "other sentient beings here? And Ahhhh.. again, I realize, is me, 

And there is no Other to Wake me up from this dream, Hell, Heaven, whatever is dreamed about is still my dream. 

Look, the image, I can fly.

»For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.«
‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ 

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've had this feeling since I was a little kid: preaching is like 80% about getting off on the aesthetics of how words are used and 20% about the message.

Are you caught up in judging the messenger instead of receiving the message?

I can also relate to what you are saying : )

»Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’«
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭22‬-‭23‬

Posted (edited)

You started this post with a curious attitude and open questions. It turned into you preaching all the answers and implying others should "receive the message".

It seems you already have answers to your questions that have convinced you and you are very confident in them.

So, is there much room for discussion really?

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist how would you alchemise this situation. hehe I not so long ago had a small debate with 2 mormon missionaries, and was a lost case , even knowing all about their mindset since I was a mormon once, was still impossible because the Firewall is so deeply instaled that blocks any tentative of connection

is a problem of Developmental Stage, check the image bellow. Many people are stuff in the stage 4  the conventional stage, and too make the transition to other stage can be a whole ordeal of self deconstruction

Sloww-Ego-Development-Theory-Nutshell-Detail.png

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheAlchemist said:

You started this post with a curious attitude and open questions. It turned into you preaching all the answers and implying others should "receive the message".

It seems you already have answers to your questions that have convinced you and you are very confident in them.

So, is there much room for discussion really?

I am claiming to have a soul from the first post. The topic proclaims what the thread is about, leaving room for other peoples opinions. 

I'm still curious about my soul, spirits and God. I have provided some of my own personal testimonies about angels, demons and observing my soul. I brought up other testimonys for discussion regarding angels, demons, soul, heaven and hell. Some here claim there is no such thing as a soul, others say there is, and some don't know. There is much to discussed. 

Edited by MellowEd

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@TheAlchemist how would you alchemise this situation. hehe I not so long ago had a small debate with 2 mormon missionaries, and was a lost case , even knowing all about their mindset since I was a mormon once, was still impossible because the Firewall is so deeply instaled that blocks any tentative of connection

alchemise 🤔 I am not trying to change the situation by altering the elements. 

I used to follow other teachings and gurus, including leo.

I have read the books, and done the work. I generally know the mindset you speak from.

Be here with an open mind, to learn, not to spread religious dogma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, MellowEd said:

»Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.«
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬

As in you

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Are you caught up in judging the messenger instead of receiving the message?

I can also relate to what you are saying : )

»Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’«
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭22‬-‭23‬

How has that verse anything to do with what you just said? Case in point.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.