Bulgarianspirit

Upon death one wakes up alone to the self

31 posts in this topic

Death is Infinity.

That is the highest awakening.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

On 22/12/2023 at 0:54 AM, Bulgarianspirit said:

I can only infer that when we die we don't wake up. The one self wakes up in either a solipsistic realization, or in a realization that it's god and it has been dreaming

@Bulgarianspirit

And how do you know that Mr. Einstein?  Have you died before and took a picture of what happened? 

There is only ONE way to know what's up upon death ...and that is ACTUALLY DYING! 

Plus ...death is a belief in your head .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 31/12/2023 at 9:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

Death is Infinity.

That is the highest awakening.

Is death like eternal sleep or will we reincarnate again ? How do I become directly conscious of what death is ? I wish its just eternal rest .but won't I get bored of emptiness and decide to dream again? 

Idk man. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

It is impossible to understand death. When we say death we speak of the disappearance of the form that is now. If the form disappears, existence remains formless, infinity undefined. Infinity is now and it is possible to realize it clearly, perceive and understand what the substance of reality is, see that infinity is life, existence , love, any word to define what this moment is.  So, at the very moment of breaking this form, what happens? death? the formless infinity...but how long? no time because the formless infinite is timeless, time is created by form. then, the consciousness that is now conscious, is conscious of the form and also of itself without form. If this form is erased, the infinite consciousness remains without form, everything, the total perfect life. but when, if there is no time? Create another form again? another implies something consecutive, which follows something else. once a form disappears and the totality is formless, it is that there never was form and there never will be, it is eternity still without time. So how does the form originate? how it ends? impossible to understand

Edited by Breakingthewall

Death. Infinity. You.

DIY

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So how does the form originate? how it ends? impossible to understand

I would say Consciousness, but others may say Enlightenment. Or Death.

God, this reminds me of going to a diner with 300 choices. Which is the best meal?!?

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would say Consciousness, but others may say Enlightenment. Or Death.

God, this reminds me of going to a diner with 300 choices. Which is the best meal?!?

It is impossible to unite the realization of infinity with the realization of the finite. It doesn't matter if you say that this reality is a dream, the dream idea does not take away its reality, nor its finitude

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is impossible to unite the realization of infinity with the realization of the finite

This is where I would humbly disagree. Infinity and finite are identical, but it doesn’t appear that way while you’re still alive and identify as someone in control of Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

still

This word has no sense in infinity 

Edited by Breakingthewall