Fluran

Micro dosing 5meodmt research Megathread

29 posts in this topic

1. **Sleeping:**
   - Microdosing 0.5mg nasal of 5meoDMT for napping induces a comfortable, death-like sleep.
   - Concerns arise about breathing, feeling dissociative, but overall, it's manageable.

2. **Working:**
   - Enhances non-linear thinking and relaxation.
   - Potential downside during robust work and intense social interactions, depending on the nature of the task.
   - Excellent for creativity and holistic thinking when working alone.

3. **Partying:**
   - Similar to working, but considering my introverted nature.
   - Effects may vary, especially in social situations, amplifying anxiety intensity.

4. **Relaxing:**
   - Best taken when I have no commitments for the next 4-8 hours.
   - Ideal for unwinding, but effects depend on my current state of consciousness.

Consider that I am socially awkward and easily overwhelmed in a normal state of consciousness.

Edited by Fluran

Based on my experience, continued micro-dosing can still resurrect a spiritual backlash. 

You go from benefits to realizing inner trauma. So, I'd say that is a potential downfall. 

8 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Based on my experience, continued micro-dosing can still resurrect a spiritual backlash. 

You go from benefits to realizing inner trauma. So, I'd say that is a potential downfall. 

yeah! it does not fully dissolve ego fully; i wonder if my shark ego is resisting it back like a beast !

Not a good idea. It will become a crutch for you.

Fix your social awkard not through drugs but through socialization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not a good idea. It will become a crutch for you.

Fix your social awkard not through drugs but through socialization.

so what could i try, just cold approach, and talk with people?

52 minutes ago, Fluran said:

so what could i try, just cold approach, and talk with people?

Yes, or start going to local social events. Build a social circle or use Meetup.com to find local social groups.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Smelling is actually decent enough for socializing, it just becomes a strong weed

Posted (edited)

I tried microdosing for sleep out. Took with my vape pen 3 seconds hit (maybe around 0.5 mg 5 meo dmt and went to bed.

Normally I can hard sleep because I think too much about everything. But with 5 meo my thoughts were not so much. I could relax more.

Unfortunately I was horny after one hour. Overall my sleep issues remained.

I will experiment further, one try is not enough to evaluate.thanks for recommending taking 5 Meo microdose before sleep, I see the potential.

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

I tried microdosing for sleep out. Took with my vape pen 3 seconds hit (maybe around 0.5 mg 5 meo dmt and went to bed.

Normally I can hard sleep because I think too much about everything. But with 5 meo my thoughts were not so much. I could relax more.

Unfortunately I was horny after one hour. Overall my sleep issues remained.

I will experiment further, one try is not enough to evaluate.thanks for recommending taking 5 Meo microdose before sleep, I see the potential.

Smoking is usually intense, you may try smelling and spraying

@Fluran how do you measure 0.5 mg?

With a 3 mg cup (around 1.5 mg 5 Meo)?

@OBEler I wouldn’t use it for sleep it’s pretty yang

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Fluran how do you measure 0.5 mg?

With a 3 mg cup (around 1.5 mg 5 Meo)?

vaping stays too short and intense, so better not vaping for taking a nap,
spraying in the nose feels bit scary at the moment as It feels like losing consciousness, not having any dream. but it's also proper deep rest too.

to be honest, for microdosing, including just smelling and spraying, has never been measured, that is to be measured,

just start with smelling, maybe prepare a 10mg of dissolved 5meodmt into a sealed container bottle, and smell from that, close it after you smell.

Edited by Fluran

4 hours ago, Fluran said:

spraying in the nose feels bit scary at the moment as It feels like losing consciousness, not having any dream. but it's also proper deep rest too.

to be honest, for microdosing, including just smelling and spraying, has never been measured, that is to be measured,

just start with smelling, maybe prepare a 10mg of dissolved 5meodmt into a sealed container bottle, and smell from that, close it after you smell.

Ok so I use 1 ml of distilled water and mix it with 10 mg 5 meo dmt and then put it in a very small bottle? And then  I smell 3 seconds on the opened bottle?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Ok so I use 1 ml of distilled water and mix it with 10 mg 5 meo dmt and then put it in a very small bottle? And then  I smell 3 seconds on the opened bottle?

yes,

also I dissolve every 5meo powder into vinegar(freebase) or water first, 1g into 10~50ml of vinegar. 
as I know, 10mg per 0.1ml is solubility of 5meodmt

with that I know how much 0.1ml for 5meo.

@Fluran

7 hours ago, Fluran said:

Sorry for confusion but does it matter if I dissolve for smelling reasons alone 10 mg 5 Meo DMT with 1 ml or 0.1 ml distilled water?

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Fluran

Sorry for confusion but does it matter if I dissolve for smelling reasons alone 10 mg 5 Meo DMT with 1 ml or 0.1 ml distilled water?

For smelling you want to make it dry usually, so put 10mg in the bottle, put 0.1ml of water or nice fragrance

Posted (edited)

@Fluran thanks on what situations do you smell on 5 Meo DMT? Just before going to sleep?

Edited by OBEler

22 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Fluran thanks on what situations do you smell on 5 Meo DMT? Just before going to sleep?

Smelling, Tested every ordinary situation, good for everything,

If you aim for relaxed vibe it's good to go, it works even at the party setting but you may get just relaxed

Spraying(1~2mg), is in my experience not good for socializing, too much anxiety inducing,

Though, it may just mean that mind has to be able to rest and relax properly

I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because I'm not sure about its toxicity. I have the feeling that it does something to the motor neurons, there are abnormal sensations in my legs and hands, persistent muscle twitching, things like that. To use it sometimes is ok but if you get used to it and use it every day, my intuition tells me that it is not completely healthy.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I don't think using it everyday is a good idea. Especially not if going deep. 

For sleep, there are better things to do like limiting screen time, drinking herbal tea, yin style exercise and contemplation, relaxation, gratitude and clearing of mind. No need try to use one of the most powerful psychedelics in the world which is also sort of expensive... 

Plenty of tools for sleep.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"