Ramanujan

Think and grow rich is the greatest self improvement book

6 posts in this topic

TAGR is the greatest self improvement book. It points everything towards one point. 7 habits is up there too. But 7 habit is complex . imo Think and grow rich is more powerful. It is not just some law of attraction , but contain other principles too , like Nofap , Faith , persistance , acquiring knowledge or skills in your field , making plans etc. 

7 habits is also owsome. 7 habit is extremely complex and extremely deep. It is the single most deepest book on self improvement. But imo 7 habit takes a balanced approach to life. U will be a balanced human.  Think and grow rich is super concentrated on one point , which make it more powerful. 7 habits can also be made super powerful . 

Think and grow rich is more powerful in my opinion. U will get a burning desire , which make u take massive action

Napoleon Hill is a legend. That book was writtern in 1935 . took him 25 years of research.

Stephen covey is a legend too

Edited by Ramanujan

i wish someone just convinced me 10 years ago that this was the greatest self imporvement book on the planet instead of mastery by george leonard. i wish i followed think and grow rich instead of other books and gurus . Think and grow rich had everything in it to make one financially good . ahh shit

It’s good but I’ve read better, 

Also, it’s good and should be read with others 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

i wish someone just convinced me 10 years ago that this was the greatest self imporvement book on the planet

it’s easy to convince yourself of that, but it’s simply the case that 7 years ago you were not as mature as you are today. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 hours ago, Yimpa said:

it’s easy to convince yourself of that, but it’s simply the case that 7 years ago you were not as mature as you are today. 

facts. i would dismiss it as bullshit