Mesopotamian

Girls Want To Date You, But You Don't Want To Date Them!

36 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

A relationship without stories is a ship under water.

You are missing the point. My life is a story and I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is the stuff the mind makes up about what we experience can cause mental pain and suffering. I'm talking about being deluded, wrong assumptions, ideas about a thing that are only fitting into our current paradigm and beliefs. They can cause us to enter into a world that doesn't exist but only in our minds. We have constructed that and now we've become alienated from Reality and not conscious. This is how you become present, this is how suffering stops or become drastically reduced. 

It takes a certain level of awareness to understand what I'm pointing to here.

@Yimpathis is kind of what I'm talking about and referring to. Not precisely, but close enough. It just happened to pop up on my feed a few mins ago, I didn't go searching for it. This is kinda what I'm talking about, when you drop your stories and ideas and interpretations about life to a minimal, life begins to line up for you. It's an easier way to become aligned with Reality and be more into the flow state. It's like this video revealed itself to me right after having the conversation with you. It happens all the time. I see lots of synchronicities because of this practice.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@SchizophoniaI think you are @Mesopotamianin disguise. Your comment to me about how you're not interpreting anything, if I don't trust you and you explaining what happened behind the scenes, reveals that. But, I could be wrong. That comment made no sense coming from someone who didnt write the initial post. Then again, you make no sense half the time.

You're also explaining what he didn't find attractive about her while non of this was in the original post.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@SchizophoniaI think you are @Mesopotamianin disguise. Your comment to me about how you're not interpreting anything, if I don't trust you and you explaining what happened behind the scenes, reveals that. But, I could be wrong. That comment made no sense coming from someone who didnt write the initial post. Then again, you make no sense half the time.

You're also explaining what he didn't find attractive about her while non of this was in the original post.

He's not me, and I wanted to keep the encounter pure, we walked for like an hour, and me we discussed many topics, and we even borrowed badminton equipment from people at the park, we ate popcorn, and then we sate in proximity to each others. We were constantly asking if we should go home cuz it was cold, and then we agreed we should go home. I shook her hand and wished her the best. 

Also I guess I forgot to mention, she was waiting for a friend of hers she said supposed to also join after finishing work, but then she said no, her friend is not coming it seems, so we said goodbye. I left her actually sitting at the bench. 

Another detail, I didn't even ask for her name! I thought if I knew her name, I might fall in love with her just repeating the name in my head..

any other question guys?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

This means that he found the woman attractive enough to fuck her, but that he was not attracted by the whole thing (character, hobbies, skin color, etc.) to risk getting bogged down in a relationship. with her just out of madness of a possible deflowering.
So he unconsciously managed to keep it a quick and friendly encounter, and nothing else.
The title is more honest and vigilant than the rest of what he says which is @Sugarcoat (lolol) by his libido, including the euphoria of ego inflation that comes from having spoken to a girl.

Why do you think it's the way to go to fuck somebody or be in a relationship with them? I could've walked away and never even paid attetnion and said hi to her. but I did it because we're humans! she wasn't imposing herself on me, in fact she was sitting on the other end of the bench, minding her own business, but I sensed that she could use some company and initiated the talk with her, just out of sheer kindness, and it wasn't easy for me, I've never done that before! 

I said to myself, let me ask her about something general, and if she wants to connect, she'll naturally try to ask me back a random question.. 

Edited by Mesopotamian

@Mesopotamian that was a beautiful story. Reminds me of a date I also went on a couple months ago, albeit it ended up much more tragic. Your recontexualization helped me zoom out and start to appreciate dates as well as fleeting encounters more.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Mesopotamian that was a beautiful story. Reminds me of a date I also went on a couple months ago, albeit it ended up much more tragic. Your recontexualization helped me zoom out and start to appreciate dates as well as fleeting encounters more.

I am glad that you found this story useful. Dates are difficult for girls in particular, because guys are clueless species, they don't pay attention to details, and they don't speak the implicit language.. 

Hope you have more fun encounters in the future :) 

@Mesopotamian thank you. I am open to exploring relationships and gender more. I am transitioning in a few months; it’s very likely that I will engage and view relationships much differently than I do now given that estrogen and testosterone affect humans differently.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Mesopotamian thank you. I am open to exploring relationships and gender more. I am transitioning in a few months; it’s very likely that I will engage and view relationships much differently than I do now given that estrogen and testosterone affect humans differently.

that could be a great adventure waiting for you then! and you're right, hormones can affect psychology by a lot

1 hour ago, Mesopotamian said:

He's not me, and I wanted to keep the encounter pure, we walked for like an hour, and me we discussed many topics, and we even borrowed badminton equipment from people at the park, we ate popcorn, and then we sate in proximity to each others. We were constantly asking if we should go home cuz it was cold, and then we agreed we should go home. I shook her hand and wished her the best. 

Also I guess I forgot to mention, she was waiting for a friend of hers she said supposed to also join after finishing work, but then she said no, her friend is not coming it seems, so we said goodbye. I left her actually sitting at the bench. 

Another detail, I didn't even ask for her name! I thought if I knew her name, I might fall in love with her just repeating the name in my head..

any other question guys?

I really didnt think you were him but it kinda had me guessing. That's the influence @Schizophonia has on my mind; always keeps me guessing. He's full of surprises and is always coming up with original thoughts and ideas which  he likes to put on paper.

Anyway, nice story and maybe you'll meet again someday. 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How the hell do you know what happened behind the scenes. We're you there? Trust? Where did that come from. You're sounding like you are the OP himself..lol.

Well yes, my whole approach consists of putting myself in the OP's place and understanding why he did this or that action, why he tells it in such a way, etc.

If you hear me shout "UUUUMMMM" in the street, you don't need to be in my POV to suspect that I broke my ankle or something.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Well yes, my whole approach consists of putting myself in the OP's place and understanding why he did this or that action, why he tells it in such a way, etc.

If you hear me shout "UUUUMMMM" in the street, you don't need to be in my POV to suspect that I broke my ankle or something.

Uuuummm could mean anything. Like uuuummmm hey there asshole.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are missing the point. My life is a story and I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is the stuff the mind makes up about what we experience can cause mental pain and suffering. I'm talking about being deluded, wrong assumptions, ideas about a thing that are only fitting into our current paradigm and beliefs. They can cause us to enter into a world that doesn't exist but only in our minds. We have constructed that and now we've become alienated from Reality and not conscious. This is how you become present, this is how suffering stops or become drastically reduced. 

It takes a certain level of awareness to understand what I'm pointing to here.

@Yimpathis is kind of what I'm talking about and referring to. Not precisely, but close enough. 

I believe that we see what we are in different degrees, and that is part of reality.
Franck Lopvet (the most publicized clairvoyant in France) compares himself to a soap bubble which can be discovered by observing the common parry which forms by sticking to other bubbles, I really like this metaphor.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I believe that we see what we are in different degrees, and that is part of reality.
Franck Lopvet (the most publicized clairvoyant in France) compares himself to a soap bubble which can be discovered by observing the common parry which forms by sticking to other bubbles, I really like this metaphor.

Ok Mr. UUUUMMMM. That's my new name for you. Did you break your ankle Mr. UUUUMMMM. OK now let's not derail the thread.

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I really didnt think you were him but it kinda had me guessing. That's the influence @Schizophonia has on my mind; always keeps me guessing. He's full of surprises and is always coming up with original thoughts and ideas which  he likes to put on paper.

Anyway, nice story and maybe you'll meet again someday. 

Thank you, feel free to inflate my narcissistic ego. 

full (7).png

20 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

full (7).png

This is confirmation that the name should be Narcisophonia.

37 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

full (7).png

Well, it's because of your narcissm why you failed to see through my dark humor.