KoryKat

Chat GPT for Philosophy/Self-Actualization Mastermind

4 posts in this topic

Was wondering 💭 is anyone else interested in using ChatGPT/other LLM to discuss reality with? Like exploring psychological models, using it for self-inquiry , synthesizing frameworks , organizing ideas, etc etc?

I've came out with a few gems from conversations I've had, like about Non-dual Awakened States, the Chi , Qi , Satori , Kundalini ,Ultra-Meta-Perspective , etc... 

Was wondering if anyone is doing anything similar , would like to find/create the Mastermind for the people pretty high level into this work

even i was researching some of the things ex: asking chat gpt " objective is to understand consciousness what are some powerful questions to understand", and it gave very good questions to reflect upon. 

Don’t just use ChatGPT. Bard is also exceptionally good, especially with its completely revamped updates that came out recently.

Both ChatGPT and Bard helped me explore my gender and sexuality, in completely different yet holistic Waze . 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI