Something Funny

Aliens Megathread?

8 posts in this topic

@Something Funny we have one but not a good one

People here dont research correctly and post the first ufo video on youtube they see. On youtube there is a lot of trash 

He had a big UFO thread.

As @OBEler said, it got flooded with some low quality stuff and cynical trolling.

The UFO topic is challenging because there's plenty of trash and also trolling skeptics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If there are aliens, then either:

- they've seen us and won't contact us until we reach a given development level

- they've seen us and won't contact us, ever, since for whatever reason we're not worth contacting

- they've seen us but are actively influencing our culture and politics, based on whatever agenda. They could be pro-US and the West, pro-China, or supporting all in some capacity

- They've seen us and are planning to invade us in the future, or help us once we've reached a given technological or societal level

- They exist but have only seen us on scans or via their equivalent of telescopes

- They exist but are at a lower technological level and have no real concept of astronomy. As in they're in the Iron or Bronze Age equivalent. 

It would be foolish not to love aliens. I got tickled by one, one time. I don’t have footage of it because it is confidential in nature. 

Don’t believe me, though. Think for yourself!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

36 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It would be foolish not to love aliens. I got tickled by one, one time. I don’t have footage of it because it is confidential in nature. 

Don’t believe me, though. Think for yourself!

I dont believe you. 

The Brazil crash case investigation looks soo convincing, I am wondering what would happen to society if the military will reveal the case, think about revealing the spacecraft and showing some amazing technology that is clearly out of this planet. All the nonsense stories that hold our society together will be shaken. 

I love this topic, here is our test of doing proper research and applying real skepticism which means being skeptical about your assumption of aliens not existing. 

After the documentary I was speechless and contemplated hours on how stupid average people live life, just surviving and believing whatever they are fed by the mainstream culture. Great that they listen to mainstream culture, otherwise they would tell you about chemtrails.

How the hell can mainstream culture tell you the truth about alies, they can't even tell you that fucking PASTA is poison, these bread eaters will believe the most popular Instagramers and this how they live life.

Just the fact that they are so sure that aliens are not here shows their amazing stupidity. Dude, there are billions of stars and we have proof that billions of them  have planets. We managed to reach the moon with our primitive technology, think about what a SD stage bubblegum society can reach.

Edited by Alexop