Someone here

Hypothetical question for men here

47 posts in this topic

PUA's lie to get pussy. At least hookers are upfront. @LSD-Rumiyou're the trash.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

OP...how many women have you dreamt about banging. At least these women you're worried about aren't dreaming about banging guys. She's just trying to eat while you're worried about gettin your dick sucked. Guy, don't start me up in here with this hooker shit. Everyday I come in here reading about how much you'all trying to get laid. Fuck All you'all, hating on hookers, calling them out. Why don't you all just leave us alone. We're just trying to eat while you all can't keep your dicks in check. You all are some fucking hypocrites cause I can go down the street right now and get laid if I want to but let me ask for some doe, all of a sudden I'm trash...fuck you all.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

@Princess Arabia I greatly wish that was true. I would have been laid by now. Apparently it’s not that easy. People on here have been telling me there’s no simple set of tricks you can use to get a girl in bed with you. It takes a preposterously huge amount of self development work to make yourself valuable enough to pull consistently. If they’ve been lying then by all means tell me exactly what to say/do so I can finally have my very much deserved and long overdue slice of the pie. 

Who’s hating on hookers? I have the utmost respect for such women. Who else is willing to sell us the best part of a relationship without all the headache? No expensive dinners, no marriage, no drama, just straight to the point :x

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

4 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@Princess Arabia I greatly wish that was true. I would have been laid by now. Apparently it’s not that easy. People on here have been telling me there’s no simple set of tricks you can use to get a girl in bed with you. It takes a preposterously huge amount of self development work to make yourself valuable enough to pull consistently. If they’ve been lying then by all means tell me exactly what to say/do so I can finally have my very much deserved and long overdue slice of the pie. 

Who’s hating on hookers? I have the utmost respect for such women. Who else is willing to sell us the best part of a relationship without all the headache? No expensive dinners, no marriage, no drama, just straight to the point :x

Oh, you're the one that wanted to know where the stupid girls hang out, Well, here you go. I'm stupid.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

OP...how many women have you dreamt about banging. At least these women you're worried about aren't dreaming about banging guys.

If they were as violently horny as we are AND unable to get any action then they’d understand. No food makes people die of starvation, no sex makes people die a slower and more painful death via self destruct.

as for the hooker thing, I actually respect that. If that’s you, just know that people like you are the only hope people like me have of ever getting to experience the most glorious thing on earth. I’m not speaking for all of them but I guarantee you some of the guys who call your kind trash for charging money would have no problem taking a girl on several expensive dates before she’ll sleep with him. What’s the difference if you’re already spending that money on your girlfriend, why not just cut out all the extra bs and go straight to meat?

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh, you're the one that wanted to know where the stupid girls hang out, Well, here you go. I'm stupid.

I guarantee you I don’t have the money to get to wherever the hell you are. And besides, it’s probably against TOS of this forum to schedule that.

wdym you’re stupid? You sound just fine from what I’ve read. The reason I want stupid girls is because I’d imagine theyre easier to bang because their logic is very uncomplicated, like mine. Meaning less shit testing, less expecting me to read their minds, not as much calibration needed, just way less bullshit to deal with.

Weren’t u the one that told me how I was doing law of attraction wrong? I still haven’t been able to make that work. 

Locking as this has run its course. We are all equal. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"