Insignious

Why is dating so hard?

36 posts in this topic

I am like dating others is like chore in itself and I am bad at social skills and I can't find anyone who I like.... 

Neither do I believe in love at first sight and soul mates. It is so fucked up

Everything valuable in life requires work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I believe in love at first sight and soulmate. 

And twin flame. 

Edited by Sabth

@Insignious I thought that I am the  one who suffers due to being single and get angry/jealous when I see a couple but didn't realise that others who are dating suffer too. You will find someone who is worth your time after a few setbacks.

4 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@Insignious I thought that I am the  one who suffers due to being single and get angry/jealous when I see a couple but didn't realise that others who are dating suffer too. You will find someone who is worth your time after a few setbacks.

If you're going through something, someone else is going through the same thing only unique to them. Perceiving the situation through their unique lens. It's all One, nothing special about your experiences. You're just attached to them thinking they're yours and they belong to you. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you're going through something, someone else is going through the same thing only unique to them. Perceiving the situation through their unique lens. It's all One, nothing special about your experiences. You're just attached to them thinking they're yours and they belong to you. 

Yeah you are right .

5 hours ago, Insignious said:

I am bad at social skills

Be careful what you say after the words I AM. You are declaring that as God.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 minute ago, Rishabh R said:

Yeah you are right .

So are you because it's just you. The clues God leaves for itself. That's why we always think we're the only one.....blah blah blah...lol. That's no coincidence. With 8bill people, you thought you were the only one....well, yeah, you are...just not how you think you are.

@Princess Arabia I was struggling with the idea whether people are the same in the fact that they problems or  are they unique . By the way what's 8bill ?

Edited by Rishabh R

What did you create uniquely to contribute to yourself and then to the woman in your life?

No creating=no offering

If answer comes from copying others then its extra hard...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Regular studying habit , daily meditation,contemplation practice,self help practices such as CBT etc and much more things .

Just now, Rishabh R said:

@Princess Arabia I was struggling with the idea whether people are the same in the fact that they problems or  are they unique . By the way what's 8bill ?

8 billion people.

Just now, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf Regular studying habit , daily meditation,contemplation practice,self help practices such as CBT etc and much more things .

Do you think the people in the 1920's did those things just to have sex and procreate. I don't think you. All they had was Intention.

@Princess Arabia yeah absolutely they didn't do all those things but I am doing those things for myself not for a particular girl. Yes , to get a girl one needs a different set of skills which I am developing .

12 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Princess Arabia yeah absolutely they didn't do all those things but I am doing those things for myself not for a particular girl. Yes , to get a girl one needs a different set of skills which I am developing .

No, to keep a girl you need a set of skills. You just need to lose all those stupid and nonsensical lies your mind tries to tell you to get the girl. The power of intention is very powerful. Why do you think you're still alive. You think it's because of a set of skills. No, its because you want to. That's it. Now use that power the same way to get a girl minus what that bullying mind says. Everything else will fall into place without effort. Trying too hard to get something is different from working hard at it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia to get rid of those lies first one has to question them(that is what contemplation is ) and experience the opposite in life . As far as intention goes I am well aware of the power of intention -it has positive impact on other areas of life too. For example when I was returning from hostel to home in my train I set the intention to read Dating essentials for men by Dr. Robert Glover and by the end of journey I read almost the entire book. In that book it was written to challenge the self limiting beleifs that one has regarding women in dating and then practice one's skill such as testing for interest wether girl and you are interested in interacting or not. Some signs of interest is smiling, holding eye contact and from that conversation flows.

@Rishabh R You need to learn how to work on your mind on a deeper level, because your mind is set to react to the outside, you havent even started to unlock it ,so you cant build things inside your mind that will offer a woman something that will want to be around you.

You cant skip levels to this if you want consitent resaults.

You dont have a king inside your mind that is governing your whole life you have surface level habits which are fine but you need to go deeper if serous about this...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf that is why I do those things which is I mean -doing the work as Leo tells in his videos ( from 2019 December which is 4 years for meditation). Could you suggest me how can I go deeper.