Actualizer777

Are other people conscious on a relative level?

69 posts in this topic

@ivankiss So this does mean that all of this is an imagination in the mind of god (in MY mind) but at the same time God (or I) subdivides itself into seemingly separate identities? Meaning that I am my Mom and my Mom is me. I am you and you are me. But in the same way that this avatar seems to have it's own perspective, my mom's avatar and yours are having seemingly separate perspectives?

@Someone here How is it not true. The person literally asks if his mom has a similar experience as he has. And Leo says no. This to me does not sound like absolute solipsism but like saying that this one limited character's perspective is all there is.

It is hearsay and nonsense. Who cares? Throw it away.

Start contemplating from scratch, that is, without presuming to know what anything is, which is the case for everyone.

Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Actualizer777 said:

And Leo says no

So ? Why do you believe Leo's words as gospel without you yourself deriving the answers for yourself?

The point is nobody fucking knows ..

You can only exist in direct experience to direct experience..   I'm not saying there cannot be anything outside of direct experience btw. All I'm saying for you to" verify " (prove 100%) something it must  be in direct experience.  If something isn't in your direct experience all you can do is give probabilities based on.. Well based on direct experience again lol.  So I don't have access to other people's minds nor will I ever be able to access them (at least in this lifetime) so that means I can't actually be sure whether you are real or just an extension of my mind (just like the others in your dream). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Actualizer777 It is unnecessary to pressure yourself with thoughts such as "it is all in MY mind, it's all just me" etc. That can do more harm than good.

That it is happening within YOUR mind is just GODs imagination too. It's not more or less true than saying that it is happening in a chimp's mind, or your mom's mind, or perhaps a rock is imagining it all.

Just connect to the obviousness of it, right now. There is consciousness, right now, right here. It hasn't been gone, ever, and it's not going anywhere. There is consciousness, right now. That's all. Anything else than direct awareness of that, is just ideas, beliefs, opinions, viewpoints, etc. "Mine" included.

@ivankiss I just want to know that there are other viewpoints than this one right now as well. I am throwing up and crying. I cannot take it.

@Actualizer777 your profile pic reminds me of this vivid dream I had almost a year ago. The bull is my teacher, as I’m learning to process my fears to integrate a more holistic connection of myself.

Huh… I also didn’t realize (until now) that that dream also happened soon after April Fools’ Day. The more you know!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Actualizer777 And that is why I keep repeating that this whole solipsism nonsense is dangerous and is more harmful than helpful. It is not the way to go about this and it is certainly not "the absolute truth".

If there is A viewpoint... Then there are many other viewpoints too, yes. Everyone exists and they're having their own subjective experiences. But what's at the base or at the root of it all, the source of it all... is Consciousness. And it is only one. It is not YOURS or MINE or LEOS... it is just fucking consciousness, conscious of itself and nothing other than itself, forever and ever.

What @Princess Arabia said here also ties in well with what you’re going through:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I still don't understand. This is so painful. I don't know how long I can take this. Is there any perspective but this limited one right now?

@ivankiss But why do so many people here, including Leo, say the opposite. That other perspectives do not exist but mine does. And it is all there is.

11 minutes ago, Actualizer777 said:

@ivankiss I just want to know that there are other viewpoints than this one right now as well. I am throwing up and crying. I cannot take it.

Yes, there are, relatively.

1 minute ago, Actualizer777 said:

@ivankiss But why do so many people here, including Leo, say the opposite. That other perspectives do not exist but mine does. And it is all there is.

That's on absolute level.

@An young being That is all I want to know right now. Not if in the absolute view they are all one and there is only me. Just from the relative, dream perspective.

17 minutes ago, Actualizer777 said:

@UnbornTao You don't understand. I am throwing up because of this. I can't take it. I cannot follow this path like this.

It is a belief system that is precipitating such experiences. Notice you adopted such assertions at face value. And if negative things are being experienced, you deeply misunderstand and are not doing the real work.

Breathe, be honest and contemplate.

Edited by UnbornTao

@An young being But it doesn't sound like that. Look at Leo's first response in this post:

User asks: So are other people also having an experience of life the way I am?

Leo says: No. You imagine that. Your consciousness is absolute.

And later on: You are typing a message to yourself because you are asleep and seeking to awaken.

As if Leo doesn't have a relative perspective the way I (Actualizer777) have one.

5 minutes ago, Actualizer777 said:

Because they are having their own subjective experiences, they have different beliefs, different conditionings, etc. And because of all that, a different path and approach is relevant to them.

If you ask me, they are wrong. Such is relating.

There is no only one perspective. That there is a perspective at all, is still delusion. Still a dream.

Edited by ivankiss

@UnbornTao I know but when Leo claims "You are typing a message to yourself because you are asleep and seeking to awaken." I just want to kill myself. This does not sound like absolute solipsism. This sounds like relative solipsism. Not that I am not real and Leo is not real. It sounds like only I (Actualizer777) am real.