Godishere

I have reached liberation and enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

I completely understand myself, the ego, and God. Ask me anything if you wish 

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

Who cares?

Lol. Be nice. You're talking to God here.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Full time? because I have moments of total openness, but then it passes and I realize one thing: everything I think about reality afterwards, in a closed dual state, is deceptive. It is better not to think about it, but to look for the opening

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

everything I think about reality afterwards, in a closed dual state, is deceptive.

All deception is imaginary. All deception is thinking. Therefore, if you believe that you can imagine yourself or think about yourself, you are susceptible to deception by the very nature of your imaginary existence. Anything imagined is susceptible to imagination.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Full time?

He is enlightened part-time. Make sure to ask about the meaning of life between 12pm - 6pm on certain weekdays, or else you will get a dualistic answer.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@GodishereI'd like to ask why did you put yourself to sleep in the first place. Why not just stay awake the whole time.

Would be funny asf if this guy just never answers anything like that homosexuality thread.

Edited by Osaid

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Would be funny asf if this guy just never answers anything like that homosexuality thread.

Funny how 5mins ago I thought the exact same thing. No joke. We probably thought the same thing at the same time. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Funny how 5mins ago I thought the exact same thing. No joke. We probably thought the same thing at the same time.

Wild. Great minds think alike I guess.

Just now, Osaid said:

Wild. Great minds think alike I guess.

@Godishereis thinking the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

is thinking the same thing.

For someone named "Godishere" they are doing a bad job of being here.

Edited by Osaid

Just now, Osaid said:

For someone named "Godishere" he is doing a bad job of being here.

It's perfect. Utter perfection. God's ultimate trick. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

He is here, but we just cannot see him. 

I can...

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I can...

He can appear in front of you anytime, haha. 

That was the real God. The Godhead. So was Majed. God's playing tricks on us while we're here looking for responses. God is like...gotcha...

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

That was the real God. The Godhead. So was Majed. God's playing tricks on us while we're here looking for responses. God is like...gotcha...

God is like "consider it done", but we screw it up with our doubt and impatience, and shit like that. 

I think he liberated himself from this thread as well.