StarStruck

Flip the table on women

7 posts in this topic

This is really good advice. It made my understanding of game even more explicit and super charged it.

He basically says that the one who desires is in lack and in a powerless state but the thing is that women want you to approach first so that puts you in lack and that makes you less attractive.  He says relationships are basically about power and from my experience that is the case.  Being a nice guy is nice but you don't have power, and people are drawn to power. That is why a scum bag will be more successful than a nice guy although he fucks up women in all kinds of ways.

The solution according the psychacks is this: do dating like how a job reqruiter tries to find a employee, do cold calls, try to lure the other in by inciting excitement and getting small emotional investments and once you get the commitment, flip the table and be the one who is being chased instead of chasing the other.

As for myself, I already have abundance, a lot of girls showing interests, but these are not the girls I'm super excited about. I still have trouble with reeling in the super hot ones (9's and such). The thing is that I approach and do Psychacks thing which is to get a small emotional purchases from her but if she doesn't bite the first time I talk to her, I develop a grudge (because of my pain body of the past by how I was treated by them) and I just totally ignore her and just hang talk to my friends or other girls. The thing is they see me having fun and then want me to approach them by giving non verbals but I won't approach them anymore because I expect them to meet me half way and approach me this time.  Do you think this is an unreasonable demand? For example I saw this girl at a party, talked to her and it was fine but she was not super excited about me, then I saw her in the super market and talked to her, and last night I saw her and I thought "now it is your turn to approach me" and she didn't but I did see her checking me out the whole night, and looking jealous when I danced with other girls.

Edited by StarStruck

You still react to women and want them too much you will never learn 😅

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You still react to women and want them too much you will never learn 😅

There is no button I can press to want things less. I'm a red blooded man.

So much needless manipulation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck Then you not going to draw in curiosity because self reliant man who lives of his own principles and is not changing them based on the woman wont even want a woman, that makes her want you,so lesson is to desire without desiring, she can smell your want coming of the weak foundation because you dont live by your codes but hers...that's why so called 9s and 10s wont give you time of the day...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The thing is they see me having fun and then want me to approach them by giving non verbals but I won't approach them anymore because I expect them to meet me half way and approach me this time.  Do you think this is an unreasonable demand?

- she shows signs of attraction

- you notice but don't approach because you want to teach her a lesson

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This is really good advice. It made my understanding of game even more explicit and super charged it.

He basically says that the one who desires is in lack and in a powerless state but the thing is that women want you to approach first so that puts you in lack and that makes you less attractive.  He says relationships are basically about power and from my experience that is the case.  Being a nice guy is nice but you don't have power, and people are drawn to power. That is why a scum bag will be more successful than a nice guy although he fucks up women in all kinds of ways.

The solution according the psychacks is this: do dating like how a job reqruiter tries to find a employee, do cold calls, try to lure the other in by inciting excitement and getting small emotional investments and once you get the commitment, flip the table and be the one who is being chased instead of chasing the other.

As for myself, I already have abundance, a lot of girls showing interests, but these are not the girls I'm super excited about. I still have trouble with reeling in the super hot ones (9's and such). The thing is that I approach and do Psychacks thing which is to get a small emotional purchases from her but if she doesn't bite the first time I talk to her, I develop a grudge (because of my pain body of the past by how I was treated by them) and I just totally ignore her and just hang talk to my friends or other girls. The thing is they see me having fun and then want me to approach them by giving non verbals but I won't approach them anymore because I expect them to meet me half way and approach me this time.  Do you think this is an unreasonable demand? For example I saw this girl at a party, talked to her and it was fine but she was not super excited about me, then I saw her in the super market and talked to her, and last night I saw her and I thought "now it is your turn to approach me" and she didn't but I did see her checking me out the whole night, and looking jealous when I danced with other girls.

This whole game is so alien to me. I see a girl I like, I talk to her, we either stay together or don't, either way, life moves on.

Being sincere and genuine gives you so much less tension in your relationships, I don't see the point of hiding interest just for the sake of it. Hell, I get surprised at how often I am interested in someone who also is interested in me. 

I doubt a "strong man" is afraid of rejection, and I doubt he needs to play little games to have a relationship. Just build genuine connections with people and you'll have way more time in your hands, from not consuming weird dating advice on YouTube.