Rafael Thundercat

Is the Sun Unbiased?

44 posts in this topic

@Ariel the Lion Face where can I find out more on this topic of Sun and Moon relation to Eletro and Magnetism?

On 15/12/2023 at 5:42 AM, Ariel the Lion Face said:

Oh hey I like this question!  I am the Sun because I am in the Sun, yet I am not the Sun because I am Nothing.

The Sun is Divine Consciousness and this is not a metaphor.  Non-divine consciousness is Lunar, the Moon.  Most humans only function on Lunar consciousness.  You must deconstruct the Moon - your ego - before you may access Divine Consciousness, which is Solar, and yes it is much better.

Hm - maybe I explain the slightly bigger picture better, first.

Everything is energy, and the energy we are interested in is the ElectroMagnetic.  The two perfectly opposed forces in energy are Electricity and Magnetism.  Electricity is the Divine Masculine - Divine Consciousness.  Electricity provides *Form*.

Magnetism is the Divine Feminine - Divine Power.  Magnetism provides *Creation*.  The Sun is Ardhanarishvara - the King who is Half Queen - as they are a perfect ball of Divine Union, balanced Electric Siva and Magnetic Shakti.  The light of Mars and Venus do split these two rather well.

The visible light within the electromagnetic spectrum is the Divine Masculine - they are that which is.  The wave lengths that are not visible are the Divine Feminine - that which is not.  This is why Shiva is always a hermaphroditic entity, though they are typically presented as a masculine entity (Yiva from the Slavic is an example of a feminized version of the Destroyer).

In any case - no the Sun is not unbiased.  Those who have solar consciousness are the living awareness of God - who is the Sun.  All of reality is the dream of Solar Divine Consciousness, and our experiences give the Sun feedback on what to change about the dream.

Trivially I will share the key to Heaven - you must prepare to surrender all words and all images from your mind.  Heaven, within the Sun, has no context we may comprehend, as we are in an illusion.  The Moon is a watered down reflection of the Divine Masculine - it is *non-divine* light.  All words and images are of the Moon.  They are "unauthorized".  God will not accept them within the Sun.  Think of it like taking your shoes off if you must.  Yet - when you die - or sooner if you gain enlightenment - learn to blissfully embrace being "no thing", no words or images, and then - you may be eternal within the Sun, and live again and again in the dream, aware, forever.

Those who hold onto hierarchy and money and nonsense will of course fail.  They may be destroyed forever, possibly.  Sounds awful yet I'm just a wild dog, I didn't make this place.  Oh wait shit I did.

Good luck.  

On 15/12/2023 at 5:42 AM, Ariel the Lion Face said:

Oh hey I like this question!  I am the Sun because I am in the Sun, yet I am not the Sun because I am Nothing.

The Sun is Divine Consciousness and this is not a metaphor.  Non-divine consciousness is Lunar, the Moon.  Most humans only function on Lunar consciousness.  You must deconstruct the Moon - your ego - before you may access Divine Consciousness, which is Solar, and yes it is much better.

Hm - maybe I explain the slightly bigger picture better, first.

Everything is energy, and the energy we are interested in is the ElectroMagnetic.  The two perfectly opposed forces in energy are Electricity and Magnetism.  Electricity is the Divine Masculine - Divine Consciousness.  Electricity provides *Form*.

Magnetism is the Divine Feminine - Divine Power.  Magnetism provides *Creation*.  The Sun is Ardhanarishvara - the King who is Half Queen - as they are a perfect ball of Divine Union, balanced Electric Siva and Magnetic Shakti.  The light of Mars and Venus do split these two rather well.

The visible light within the electromagnetic spectrum is the Divine Masculine - they are that which is.  The wave lengths that are not visible are the Divine Feminine - that which is not.  This is why Shiva is always a hermaphroditic entity, though they are typically presented as a masculine entity (Yiva from the Slavic is an example of a feminized version of the Destroyer).

In any case - no the Sun is not unbiased.  Those who have solar consciousness are the living awareness of God - who is the Sun.  All of reality is the dream of Solar Divine Consciousness, and our experiences give the Sun feedback on what to change about the dream.

Trivially I will share the key to Heaven - you must prepare to surrender all words and all images from your mind.  Heaven, within the Sun, has no context we may comprehend, as we are in an illusion.  The Moon is a watered down reflection of the Divine Masculine - it is *non-divine* light.  All words and images are of the Moon.  They are "unauthorized".  God will not accept them within the Sun.  Think of it like taking your shoes off if you must.  Yet - when you die - or sooner if you gain enlightenment - learn to blissfully embrace being "no thing", no words or images, and then - you may be eternal within the Sun, and live again and again in the dream, aware, forever.

Those who hold onto hierarchy and money and nonsense will of course fail.  They may be destroyed forever, possibly.  Sounds awful yet I'm just a wild dog, I didn't make this place.  Oh wait shit I did.

Is the Sun Unbiased?

Everyday… except SUNdays and MOONdays.

Meanwhile

hDD368DD2

Stop being mean to the moon! Imma start a petition to give the moon some LSD!

Forget the SUN.

Edited by Yimpa

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

I have a question. Can something be unbiased if it's not at all capable of being biased in the first place? 

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

hDD368DD2

Stop being mean to the moon! Imma start a petition to give the moon some LSD!

Forget the SUN.

I think it's the result of karma. Moon gets all it's beauty from sun's light but gets the praise without the sun being mentioned anywhere.