Schizophonia

If you don't know yourself (or even dont like), look at what you like in a woman.

7 posts in this topic

Most people are not picky and will settle for someone who is more or less drinkable.
But you pay attention to what you really like in others with delicacy, what makes you tick, you will see that what attracts you is literally yourself (with “objective” quality aside (and again)), and that goes beyond your self-hatred.

Whether physical or energetic characteristics, it's asymptotic.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Drinkable..?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Drinkable..?!

Yes. Do you not do this? Whenever I meet someone new, I always evaluate how drinkable they are. The more liquid someone seems the more irresistible they are to me. 

Jokes aside, one of the latest astrological things I learned is that everyone has a descendant sign. Everyone also has an ascendant sign, which is pretty well known, which describes your extraverted nature and personality. Now, the descendant is the opposite of the ascendant and describes the type of person you're interested in. For instance my ascendant is in Leo (5th sign) and so my descendant is in aquarius (11th sign) and it makes sense to me because I've always had an interest in strange and offbeat people, and one of the essential characteristics of aquarius is eccentricity. 

Just now, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Jokes aside, one of the latest astrological things I learned is that everyone has a descendant sign. Everyone also has an ascendant sign, which is pretty well known, which describes your extraverted nature and personality. Now, the descendant is the opposite of the ascendant and describes the type of person you're interested in. For instance my ascendant is in Leo (5th sign) and so my descendant is in aquarius (11th sign) and it makes sense to me because I've always had an interest in strange and offbeat people, and one of the essential characteristics of aquarius is eccentricity. 

A huge pet peeve of mind is how people leave their turn signals on while driving. Or those people who don’t signal at all. Like, what are they trying to communicate Here???

(me, literally, in every social situation ever:D)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

A huge pet peeve of mind is how people leave their turn signals on while driving. Or those people who don’t signal at all. Like, what are they trying to communicate Here???

(me, literally, in every social situation ever:D)

This is actually a big dilemma for me because it seems so useless to always turn on turning signals, even for tiny turns or when nobody's there. But then I'm not always so sure when it really matters to turn on the signals 🤔 On roundabouts I think they're pretty essential.

Also on scooters this is the worst, because you have to do the signals manually and you can't really feel if it's going left / right / off and I was driving with muffs that blocked the visual display of them on the dashboard so I would wayyyy too often have them subconsciously be turned on for long periods of time. And when I saw another scooter that did this I was like come on bro just turn it off what are you doing?! 🤣