ivankiss

She said: "my money is my money. Your money is our money."

154 posts in this topic

I'm seriously starting to give up on women. In terms of having a serious, committed monogamous relationship, that is. And that sucks, because I have no alternatives.

The fuck is going on nowdays? Is everybody gone completely bat shit crazy? 

I'm fucking fed up with all the double standards, the hypocrisy, the lies, the manipulation, immaturity, stupidity...

I know a lot of men feel the same way. And I'm sure some decent women that have been fucked over a few times too.

Is all hope gone?

Thankfully, I'm a fairly good looking guy that brings plenty to the table. I could just fuck around with no strings attached for the next 20 years, easily. It's not hard for me to get pussy, at all. But that's not what my heart really wants. That would satisfy only my dick, and not even. Someone else though, who's less fortunate, could not do not even that.

I feel for those men.

I stay out of these man vs. women debates pretty much at all times, because I think it only deepens our hate and pain... but goddamnit, I cannot play dumb or keep turning the other cheek for much longer. I accumulated tons of nasty feelings towards the opposite sex, simply by dealing with their bullshit.

So yes. Her money is her money. My money is our money. But she wants to be equal, of course.

My mind is blown.

Tolerating bs gets you here it was predictable...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@ivankiss I’d be out.

Or, don’t give up on women. Instead, maybe use this as a chance for conscious conversation and conflict resolution. 

If you like her, and she likes you you two can talk about it. 

I think a lot of men and women are having this conflict right now. There is hypocrisy on both sides. 

As a male, I am still figuring my financial path out. It’s a particularly sensitive space for me. If we both work, we are married, why the hell would You have access to my money if we don’t share it together in the first place. Nothing wrong with having some degree of financial boundary but, you don’t instantly get my money. 

Went on a date with a girl who wanted me to buy the movie tickets, buy the popcorn, buy her an Uber home. I’m like, girl, I don’t even know you yet except I feel disgusted by you. I’m out.

I’m not putting more into this than you especially on a first date. Get real, there’s plenty of women, I’m an attractive guy, we just getting to know one another. You ain’t special.

Not women or men are the same though. Remember that.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah... I mean, it sucks, but it's not like I lost a leg or anything. I'll live. I'm doing much better than in my previous relationship. We'll see where it goes.

Obviously, there's a lot to like and appreciate about this girl, otherwise I wouldn't be with her. Not to mention her phat juicy ass.

I'm all up for discussion, negotiation, compromise, etc. But when someone declares something outrageous like this... it's rather shocking, to say the least.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

I'm seriously starting to give up on women. In terms of having a serious, committed monogamous relationship, that is. And that sucks, because I have no alternatives.

The fuck is going on nowdays? Is everybody gone completely bat shit crazy? 

I'm fucking fed up with all the double standards, the hypocrisy, the lies, the manipulation, immaturity, stupidity...

I know a lot of men feel the same way. And I'm sure some decent women that have been fucked over a few times too.

Is all hope gone?

Thankfully, I'm a fairly good looking guy that brings plenty to the table. I could just fuck around with no strings attached for the next 20 years, easily. It's not hard for me to get pussy, at all. But that's not what my heart really wants. That would satisfy only my dick, and not even. Someone else though, who's less fortunate, could not do not even that.

I feel for those men.

I stay out of these man vs. women debates pretty much at all times, because I think it only deepens our hate and pain... but goddamnit, I cannot play dumb or keep turning the other cheek for much longer. I accumulated tons of nasty feelings towards the opposite sex, simply by dealing with their bullshit.

So yes. Her money is her money. My money is our money. But she wants to be equal, of course.

My mind is blown.

Yeap. The game is fucked...and is getting more fucked by the time...things are going to get real complex and tough in this area for the next years. I recommend people not to give up (keep going out, being open to meeting new people, etc...) but going with an attitude of being complete within because nowadays how society is structured relationships are getting complicated. 

Gonna be a lot of lonely girls paying all their own bills haha

It’s maybe tough. Women want equal pay, but still want men to pay for them. Perhaps its idealogy meets biology. Creating a messy. 

What they are attracted to, or expect of men may be unbalanced. 

I personally want am working on getting myself into a financial position where I can comfortably provide. But, if it’s the first couple dates and you’re mooching of me yer out! 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

28 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Went on a date with a girl who wanted me to buy the movie tickets, buy the popcorn, buy her an Uber home. I’m like, girl, I don’t even know you yet except I feel disgusted by you. I’m out.

You kidding right. Popcorn and movie tickets and a cab ride and you out. You have the wrong idea about investments. Don't let what others tell you fuck up your future with women. Don't invest in a girl too early just means don't fall in love too early, don't watch her every move, give her space, don't question her about her moves too much, don't invest too much time if she's not...i mean...it doesn't mean don't take her out and pay for the date. It's not a wedding ring or a house or car, it's popcorn and soda. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia I’m not spending 100 dollars on you if it’s the first date sorry. 

A lot of women use men this way. I’m not doing that. What did she provide? Nothing! 

Oh, great she showed up. Well, so could have billions of the other women. 

Do you want to get to know me or my wallet? 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Gonna be a lot of lonely girls paying all their own bills haha

It’s maybe tough. Women want equal pay, but still want men to pay for them. Perhaps its idealogy meets biology. Creating a messy. 

What they are attracted to, or expect of men may be unbalanced. 

I personally want am working on getting myself into a financial position where I can comfortably provide. But, if it’s the first couple dates and you’re mooching of me yer out! 

That's not mooching. What do you say to guys who are mooching off a woman's body on the first date, wanting a kiss on the first date, wanting to touchy feeling on the first date.....nothing wrong with those things if you're both down but I would offer to pick up my casual gfs tab sometimes just for the kindness of it. Not to say you're mooching off if me. That mindset gets you nowhere.

@Princess Arabia Yeah, but I work for my money. You just have a body. 

If you don’t like being touched, kisses, etc why are you dating me? Don’t act like your some numb nothing and only I benefit from touch. 

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia I like getting the tab, I like providing. But, you gotta show your willingness to invest in the date as well. 

Especially as women and men wages are equalizing and the cost of living rises. 
I haven’t sat down to really reflect on it. All I know is I felt the ick and left the date.

I still feel mixed emotions upset about it. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia I’m not spending 100 dollars on you if it’s the first date sorry. 

A lot of women use men this way. I’m not doing that. What did she provide? Nothing! 

Do you want to get to know me or my wallet? 

Thats not the point. That sounds like you're trying to take something away maliciously, not because you can't afford it. Just because you take some girl out and pay FOR ALL the date, it doesn't mean she's mooching. That's what you do. You're the one putting value on the money over her, not her. You value that $$ more than you value her. Pay for the date..no one says to pay $100, pay what you can. It's not about what does she bring to the table. Your whole relationship is fucked from the start worry about what does somebody bring to the table at first. How about some company and good conversation. Leave the $$ out of the equation by just paying without even thinking about it. You're having a threesome. You, her and the $$. That $$ will destroy your thinking more than she ever will.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia Olay, but that sounds a little sneaky though. 

Let’s be honest. You think if I was broke. And didn’t pay for that got her to buy her own ticket she would have even dated me at all? Probably not. She was using me. 

If I’m dating to I want to get to know you. But, first date… 

2 tickets: 35dollars

Popcorn: 35 dollars

UBER: 20-50 dollars….

I don’t know you. I’m a valuable guy… I regretted that date. 

Maybe I’ll change in the future when I’m more financially well off. Which, frankly I’m not right now. So, that could be why I’m touchy. 

I’ll have money 💴 one day. But, I just felt… actually scared she would find out I’m not rich and going to pay for everything and then dump me. Which, honestly she probably would have. She wanted money not me. How many guys message her? Honestly…

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Im not some fucking simp, desperate for sex. If anything, they are lucky to have sex with me. 

You're the one saying that, not her. It's just sad how a girl asks you for cab fare and you're saying what did you bring to the table, what did you provide, I'm not some fucking simp, I'm not desperate for sex...over a cab fare so she can get home safely...She didn't ask fora house for Christ's sake, not even a dress or pocketbook, its cab fare.

@Princess Arabia She can get home safely she does it all the time…

I can see you to your cab. But, I don’t see how ME paying for it makes it any safer.

We are both adults out here surviving. 

Honestly, maybe I’ll just stay single. Unless I find a real human being to go on a date with. 

Not some girl who thinks just because she has tits she can use me for money. 

I should stop responding until I can sit and reflect on this. Man the double standards piss me off. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia Olay, but that sounds a little sneaky though. 

Let’s be honest. You think if I was broke. And didn’t pay for that got her to buy her own ticket she would have even dated me at all? Probably not. She was using me. 

If I’m dating to I want to get to know you. But, first date… 

2 tickets: 35dollsrs

Popcorn: 35 dollars

UBER: 20-50 dollars….

I don’t know you. I’m a valuable guy… I regretted that date. 

Maybe I’ll change in the future when I’m more financially well off. Which, frankly I’m not right now. So, that could be why I’m touchy. 

I’ll have money 💴 one day. But, I just felt… actually scared she would find out I’m not rich and going to pay for everything and then dump me. Which, honestly she probably would have. She wanted money not me. How many guys message her? Honestly…

I hear it in your voice. I feel your pain. It's not about her, it's your fears. I get it, you don't want to feel used. I understand where you're coming from. Now you're reacting to your fears. You're projecting them unto her. Your insecurities. Do you think that helps you, no it destroys you inside. I'm not even talking about the $$ now, because that's just a tool. I know you work hard for your $$ but that's used for something to help you feel a certain way and if spending that $$ on a date makes you feel used, then don't date until you've developed a better relationship with $$ because that relationship you have with it will keep it at bay and you will use it as a manipulation tactic with women. 

Not saying women don't do what you've said, but to go out on dates and automatically think the woman you're with is like that defeats the whole purpose of the date and is showing desperation on your part. Why bother then,

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Not some girl who thinks just because she has tits she can use me for money. 

I keep saying, you're saying this not her. The friggin woman can't help that she has tits. What excuse would you come up with if women didn't have tits. Don't you see its your mind projecting this. What about gay men..dont you think they pay for their dates. Yes they do, where are the tits there. I will stress that I'm not saying women dont use men just for $$..what I'm saying is dont automatically think thats the case.

@Princess Arabia I’ve dated plenty of times where this was never an issue. I’m going to keep dating and gaining experience. 

I’m the prize. And so is she.

i felt on this particular date she wasn’t interested but was using me. 

She didn’t even share the Recess Pieces, complained about the popcorn and her drink. Idk… 

This was the story my mind created. I’ve seen how women can just all of a sudden go cold on you. Fuck that. Last time one did that it hurt so much. 

Im gonna keep gaining experience. 

Different women have different expectations on dates. 

Imagine paying 100$ on a first date. 

you get a text afterward “Sorry, I just didn’t feel a connection”

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia I’ve dated plenty of times where this was never an issue. I’m going to keep dating and gaining experience. 

I’m the prize.

Do as you choose. Yes you're the prize and so is the mouse to a cat. I don't mean that disrespectfully, just trying to show you that anything can be a prize. Depends on whose competing. 

The movie was great though. The new hunger games movie was really impressive. 

◭"89"