Schizophonia

Boobs vs Butts Map

65 posts in this topic

Yeah, I mean if you don’t want a robust beauty in your relationships and your love, what do you want?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art 

Yeah. Not too simple and not too complicated, which still doesn't specify what kind, as it also depends on the situation. Sometimes all kinds, sometimes a few kinds, and sometimes one kind. :D

On 12/4/2023 at 9:55 PM, ivankiss said:

Haha, no, but seriously, I'm sure I'm not the only straight guy who's fed up by people trying to get into their head and make them question themselves. I've been hit on by dudes quite a few times... One of my co-workers is gay and tends to cross the line too. It's just nt cool.

I have no issues with gay or bi people as they are. It's how they usually approach me that I have an issue with.

Hell, I’ve been hit on by straight guys.

In case you don’t already know, some straight guys actually have sex with guys. Why? Because they like sex a TON and we all know how much easier and more prolific it would be to have sex with guys.

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

This happens often ?

I just have one person in mind.

Not that often. Though I only have one person in mind too. Hint: sneeze — though that may not be the right person I just know he had several accounts, he may not have actually been scheming with narcissistic larping, though that has certainly happened as well.

Forums attract people with vulnerable narcissism.

Edited by The0Self

I love doing oil massage on girls before fuc**** them hard and hear them moaning 🔥

Ugh... the cringe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.