Schizophonia

Boobs vs Butts Map

65 posts in this topic

I guess I'm African then lol. 

And you ? 🤔

nm9it32qwof31.jpeg

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

whats the appeal of butts? i dont get it? you want to tongue that asshole?

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

10 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

you want to tongue that asshole?

Absolutely. Eating my girlfriend's ass is the essence of ecstasy for me. 

Boobs are great. But I'm definitely an ass guy. Eastern - European, if that says anything. 

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Boobs are great. But I'm definitely an ass guy. Eastern - European, if that says anything. 

rimming feels good sure, but i dont find a butt attractive, boobs on the otherhand are just raw beauty, its like a mosaic 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Where do you find these things. Did you go searching for boobs VS butts. Or did it find you. Interesting, never knew there was a stat for that. The more I live the more I see Infinity. It's truly Infinite.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

31 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Has nothing to do with ethnicity. Probably stems from the subconscious and what you were exposed to and also a string of causes and effect. It's more common than you think.

32 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

rimming feels good sure, but i dont find a butt attractive, boobs on the otherhand are just raw beauty, its like a mosaic 

Yeah, unfortunately, my gf is not into eating ass, so all I can say is... it's been a while. But rimming does feel great, indeed.

I fucking lose it at a sight of a nice butt. Big phat butt, small heart - shaped butts, all kinds of shapes and sizes. No ass, or "ugly ass" is a big turnoff. 

I obviously appreciate the beauty of titties, too. A nice pair can easily achieve the same effect as a great ass. I'd be equally as aroused and in awe.

But preference - wise... Yeah, booty. All the way. I can be perfectly ok with no boobs or very small boobs, but no way I can be ok with no ass.

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Has nothing to do with ethnicity. Probably stems from the subconscious and what you were exposed to and also a string of causes and effect. It's more common than you think.

Could be, yes. I do not tend to question too deeply my natural, sexual impulses. I think it's much more raw, real, but also fun that way. You know... keeping the head out of the way.

As far as my sexuality goes, I question things that I notice are somehow limiting or debilitating me. Or worse, hurting me or others. In that case, yes, I investigate and try to get to the bottom of things. But if it's just the animal in me that wants to come out and live... I let it take over.

So far so good.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Yeah, unfortunately, my gf is not into eating ass, so all I can say is... it's been a while. But rimming does feel great, indeed.

I fucking lose it at a sight of a nice butt. Big phat butt, small heart - shaped butts, all kinds of shapes and sizes. No ass, or "ugly ass" is a big turnoff. 

I obviously appreciate the beauty of titties, too. A nice pair can easily achieve the same effect as a great ass. I'd be equally as aroused and in awe.

But preference - wise... Yeah, booty. All the way. I can be perfectly ok with no boobs or very small boobs, but no way I can be ok with no ass.

Could be, yes. I do not tend to question too deeply my natural, sexual impulses. I think it's much more raw, real, but also fun that way. You know... keeping the head out of the way.

As far as my sexuality goes, I question things that I notice are somehow limiting or debilitating me. Or worse, hurting me or others. In that case, yes, I investigate and try to get to the bottom of things. But if it's just the animal in me that wants to come out and live... I let it take over.

So far so good.

Whatever works. Enjoy!

What does the white part of the map mean? Cum?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

What does the white part of the map mean? Cum?

xDxDxD

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

I always thought (or at least used to) if you’re not an ass guy you’re secretly gay and just pretending to like the thing society says is what guys are supposed to be into — e.g. “oh yes, erm… I would like to suckle on those breasts, don’t you know it” [thinks to oneself: I seem straight, right?].

That said, boobs are awesome. But girls are even (sometimes) surprised and bewildered when guys like boobs a whole lot — just about everyone understands the alluring power of a big firm ass though.

The straightest people I know, including me, are all ass guys. I’m sure it can vary though.

I’m American so the Eastern European thing is irrelevant on this one as far as I can tell. Unless I have Eastern European in my blood.

Edited by The0Self

10 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I always thought (or at least used to) if you’re not an ass guy you’re secretly gay

Yeah, one would kind of naturally think that, right? But no. I feel zero attraction towards male asses. Not in denial, not supressing, it simply does not arise in me. Would eat my girl's ass all day long though.

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

the alluring power of a big firm ass 

Yass!

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I’m American so the Eastern European thing is irrelevant on this one as far as I can tell. Unless I have Eastern European in my blood.

For sure. I think it does not matter, or play a role. But have to say, American, huh?... yeah, it does not surprise me. Phat juicy asses are nearly glorified over there. It's definitely a culture thing, too... Like Brazil, for example.

18 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I always thought (or at least used to) if you’re not an ass guy you’re secretly gay

Ugh... My bad. I read "if you are" instead of "if you are not". I guess ignore what I said lol.

I’m scheduled to start feminizing hormone therapy in May, and if all goes as planned I’ll have a nice set of ass and boobs in the next few years B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Where do you find these things. Did you go searching for boobs VS butts. Or did it find you.

God loves exploring itself, even in unique and strange ass ways.

38 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I always thought (or at least used to) if you’re not an ass guy you’re secretly gay and just pretending to like the thing society says is what guys are supposed to be into — e.g. “oh yes, erm… I would like to suckle on those breasts, don’t you know it” [thinks to oneself: I seem straight, right?].

That said, boobs are awesome. But girls are even (sometimes) surprised and bewildered when guys like boobs a whole lot — just about everyone understands the alluring power of a big firm ass though.

The straightest people I know, including me, are all ass guys. I’m sure it can vary though.

Not saying this is the case, so don't come at me now,  but I always thought guys who love to lick females asses are closeted gays. Didn't want to say this to Ivankiss because I didn't want to offend him, which he might read anyway, and if you are Ivankiss, not saying you are just what I used to think. So it's funny you mentioned the guy thing even though it's the other way around. 

I've had guys request that to do with me, and they usually seemed a bit gay in their demeanor even though they loved women or appeared to be straight. These guys usually had fetishes, though unrelated to ass licking. Whew, that felt a little weird saying but, you know me, I don't bite my tongue. Feels funny discussing ass licking. 

27 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Would eat my girl's ass all day long though.

Yeah as a belligerently straight guy I always eat the asses of my girlfriends. I mean literally how could I not? They often don’t get it lmao — “you really like my ass don’t you?”

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not saying this is the case, so don't come at me now,  but I always thought guys who love to lick females asses are closeted gays. Didn't want to say this to Ivankiss because I didn't want to offend him, which he might read anyway, and if you are Ivankiss, not saying you are just what I used to think. So it's funny you mentioned the guy thing even though it's the other way around. 

I've had guys request that to do with me, and they usually seemed a bit gay in their demeanor even though they loved women or appeared to be straight. These guys usually had fetishes, though unrelated to ass licking. Whew, that felt a little weird saying but, you know me, I don't bite my tongue. Feels funny discussing ass licking. 

Interesting. Funny thing about being completely straight is it’s impossible to be offended by any potential talk of being gay — which is exactly why I sometimes wonder about homophobic guys. So no offense taken at all.

You used to think ivankiss and I were the same guy? I don’t frequent this forum as much as some (just post a lot when I do), so I don’t remember a lot of what he’s said, (though I remember his name). What exactly makes us seem so similar?

For us to be the same guys we’d (I’d) have to be the biggest larper / vulnerable narcissist on the planet I’d imagine.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Interesting. Funny thing about being completely straight is it’s impossible to be offended by any potential talk of being gay — which is exactly why I sometimes wonder about homophobic guys. So no offense taken at all.

You used to think ivankiss and I were the same guy? I don’t frequent this forum as much as some (just post a lot when I do), so I don’t remember a lot of what he’s said, (though I remember his name). What exactly makes us seem so similar?

Sorry, my punctuation was off. "If you are Ivankiss" should have been "if you are offended, Ivankiss". I was talking to him on just that part. I should have been more specific. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't want to say this to Ivankiss because I didn't want to offend him

Haha, no worries. Nothing I didn't hear before.

You do sound a bit like my gf though. She's bi and she's trying to make me question my sexuality. She's also a lowkey feminist, and often hates men... not sure where you stand on that. Point is, I have no issues with anyone fucking anyone. I think it's all fine. But what I like to fuck, is an attractive female.

Wanna hear something even more mind - blowing? I love eating ass, yes. But fucking an ass.. is an even bigger turn on. I absolutely have a thing for anal. And I absolutely have no desire to fuck a dude in the ass, or be fucked by another dude.

Pretty straightforward.