MrTelepath

Are Magic Mushrooms Of Alien Origin?

15 posts in this topic

No other Psychedelic has interested me more than Psilocybin Mushrooms. Listening to Teachers like Terence McKenna and Kilindi Iyi has made me all the more intrigued by the nature of Shrooms. I came across a few sources discussing the extraterrestrial origin of Mushrooms and the role of Magic Mushrooms in Human Evolution (Stoned Ape Theory) which I will leave links to below. I personally like the concept and I found my experiences with Shrooms to seem and feel otherworldly. The more I use them, the more I’m convinced Psilocybin is an Alien Intelligence.

I doubt they are Alien. Mushrooms are all over the earth. 

I heard his brother talking in an interview about how Terence after some trips had these big deep ideas which were just flat out false. Be wary of believing everything Terence says. 

I do think by now it's obvious that to a mature user psychedelics can be powerful tools for personal and spiritual growth.

But, they can also delude you. So, be careful.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I doubt they are Alien. Mushrooms are all over the earth. 

I heard his brother talking in an interview about how Terence after some trips had these big deep ideas which were just flat out false. Be wary of believing everything Terence says. 

I do think by now it's obvious that to a mature user psychedelics can be powerful tools for personal and spiritual growth.

But, they can also delude you. So, be careful.

Thanks! Yeah, I heard Dennis discussing his thoughts regarding some bizarre theories that his brother concocted. He loved him but thought there were some things a bit off with his teachings. Still I enjoy listening to him!

He mentioned during some of his talks about how the mushroom spoke to him. Now, I’ve never experienced this on Shrooms but I wonder if there’s truth to that and if so how one can communicate with the mushroom.

Kilindi Iyi also believed Psilocybin Mushrooms to be some sort of Extraterrestrial Technology. Another Psychedelic YouTuber by the name of “Your Mate Tom” has mentioned this in his videos briefly. He’s a friend of “PsychedSubstance” if you don’t know him. From my experience with Mushrooms it feels like that. But like you said, I should be wary and vigilant regarding insights and ideas I concoct during a Psychedelic Trip. And I’m still in the beginning of my Psychedelic Journey so still trying to navigate and learn more as I move along!

Edited by Shrooms_Alvarez

If you research Tom Campbell's MBT you'll discover psychedelics actually increase entropy or disorder or chaos, which is why they are ultimately not the "key" to evolution.

It's why alien nonphysical entities had Terence McKenna and Kilindi Iyi killed.

6 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

If you research Tom Campbell's MBT you'll discover psychedelics actually increase entropy or disorder or chaos, which is why they are ultimately not the "key" to evolution.

It's why alien nonphysical entities had Terence McKenna and Kilindi Iyi killed.

I’m assuming that was a joke, lol! Or are you being serious? It’s hard to tell online.

Are mushrooms of alien origin? Well yes and no you will have to ask them for yourself. And yes the mushrooms do talk. Only you can delude you. Think of it this way Terrance is a catalyst a stepping stone. I can't make the game too easy now, can you? God loves to leave clues for himself. But one ought to be paying attention. Always be kind to them or they will take you into insanity and twist your mind inside out. By the way, they hate the term Shrooms. Thank God they have a sense of humor.xD

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 hour ago, Shrooms_Alvarez said:

I’m assuming that was a joke, lol! Or are you being serious? It’s hard to tell online.

It is funny, but it's also true.

9 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

It is funny, but it's also true.

Terence passed away from a brain tumor and Kilindi died from Covid, if I’m not mistaken.

18 minutes ago, Shrooms_Alvarez said:

Terence passed away from a brain tumor and Kilindi died from Covid, if I’m not mistaken.

You're not.

The aliens planted the brain tumor.

And Covid was nonphysically planned.

They do provide an “alien” experience to what we are used to as humans for sure.

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

They do provide an “alien” experience to what we are used to as humans for sure.

Makes sense! Yeah, compared to our ordinary state of consciousness.

You mentioned not deluding myself with Psychedelics which makes me think of a question. Suppose I were to receive deep insights on Psychedelics regarding anything and everyone is telling me that it’s all false or that I’ve deluded myself, who’s more likely to be right? By this I mean, who should I trust? Leo mentioned in some of his videos that you can’t trust humans, ultimately. 

@Shrooms_Alvarez Yeah, that’s what’s so tricky about Truth…. 

When it comes to the deepest truth no other human can confirm it to you. 

There is a balance of listening to feedback but being sovereign in your own mind at the same time. 

I think Truth has a particular quality to it.  When you awaken to absolute truth, you’ll simply know. You can always redo the experiment. 

I think the biggest tell tale sign of delusion is… well, I’m still not sure. Perhaps, that’s for you to realize. 

Delusion is something so omnipresent in reality… I’m still young and developing my understanding. Though, I’ve had a number of trips I still think my mastery of them is relatively low. 

But, if something is true… it will stand the test of time. 

◭"89"

The Mushrooms told me they come from far far away, while I was seeing a vision of outer space. 

I am still not sure if I believe them.  Gotta be open and discern skeptically at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, Verg0 said:

The Mushrooms told me they come from far far away, while I was seeing a vision of outer space. 

Yeah, I hear a lot of people receiving similar insights to this! I haven’t, though. Not, yet, anyway. So far, one of the most interesting things Mushrooms have taught me is that humans are just silly little monkeys in costumes. I can’t wait to see what else they’ll show me. But yeah, at the same time I should remain skeptical because one can also delude themselves with these substances.

The better question is will you ever be able to know whether they come from space or not. And the answer is no.