ivankiss

The most powerful meditation in existence (original audio)

74 posts in this topic

If you are not matching a frequency while you're meditating... what the hell are you even doing?

Watching thoughts fly by? 

Doing a past life regression?

Please...

Real meditation should be something like tuning an instrument. The instrument being 'your body'. 

Your goal should be to fully merge with the particular frequency that you are hearing. Become one with it. Become comfortable with 'holding' or 'housing' that frequency.

And then... magic happens.

Bellow you can hear a not so glorious example of what I mean. In this particular audio, I am dancing around and trying to match a frequency of 396hz, which should, in theory, resonate with the 'root chakra'. 

In the first half of the audio, I am doing an octave lower. And in the second half, I rise an octave higher. There is more stability and more power. If you pay close attention, you can also hear some sparkling overtones around the original frequency, which is basically God's way of saying "you're nailing it".

I guarantee... If you practice this kind of stuff often enough, and you also know your breathwork... you will levitate sooner than you think. And that's only the beginning. Lol.

No, but seriously...

Everything around you, including you, is resonance/dissonance. Master frequency/vibration, and you will master reality.

Meditation-Infinity.mp3

Edited by ivankiss

The whole cosmos is in  meditation 🧘‍♂️ 

Om..Shanti ..peace.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I'm pretty much into that woo woo stuff of everything being vibrational, or shit like that. I followed teachers like bashar and abraham pretty much, and i think they have some profound understanding going on, even though i'm still not clear regarding some points. 

I mean, i love the idea of reality being like a radio, or musical symphony, with its frequency and so forth. And i also find great value in the idea of law of resonance, and the importance of emotional awareness, and shit like that. But is reality really something akin to a radio system or musical symphony, or is it like just a metaphor that can be useful. 

@Vibroverse It is only woo woo until you understand what's actually going on. Which I do not yet, entirely. But I'm getting there.

It is actually as real and un - woo woo as it gets.

Your heart is a wave generator. Wave frequency is the number of waves that pass a fixed point in a given amount of time. The SI unit for wave frequency is the hertz (Hz), where 1 hertz equals 1 wave passing a fixed point in 1 second. 

That is why it's usually said that increasing your frequency = expanding consciousness.

And decreasing it is lowering or contracting consciousness.

What I'm doin here, is just trying to match a desired frequency. Not just with my vocals, rather with my entire being. If you do it right, you should feel 'every cell of your body' resonating at that frequency. 

There is no radio stations, no radio, no God up in the heavens playing a divine symphony. That's all woo woo, indeed.

What there is, is consciousness, and it can increase or decrease its frequency at will. 

Anytime you catch a glimpse, an insight or even a full blown realization... you have effectively increased your frequency. Knowingly or unknowingly. Anytime you do psychedelics... you are increasing your frequency. Meditation is the same.

And it is not only about increasing or decreasing frequency... but also how healthy and strong of a resonance can you maintain.

Thoughts are frequency too. So generally speaking, the higher the quality of your thoughts, the higher the frequency. Same goes for emotions and perception. You literally start feeling and perceiving more of reality.

That's kind of the whole science of awakening.

Edited by ivankiss

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Vibroverse It is only woo woo until you understand what's actually going on. Which I do not yet, entirely. But I'm getting there.

It is actually as real and un - woo woo as it gets.

Your heart is a wave generator. Wave frequency is the number of waves that pass a fixed point in a given amount of time. The SI unit for wave frequency is the hertz (Hz), where 1 hertz equals 1 wave passing a fixed point in 1 second. 

That is why it's usually said that increasing your frequency = expanding consciousness.

And decreasing it is lowering or contracting consciousness.

What I'm doin here, is just trying to match a desired frequency. Not just with my vocals, rather with my entire being. If you do it right, you should feel 'every cell of your body' resonating at that frequency. 

There is no radio stations, no radio, no God up in the heavens playing a divine symphony. That's all woo woo, indeed.

What there is, is consciousness, and it can increase or decrease its frequency at will. 

Anytime you catch a glimpse, an insight or even a full blown realization... you have effectively increased your frequency. Knowingly or unknowingly. Anytime you do psychedelics... you are increasing your frequency. Meditation is the same.

And it is not only about increasing or decreasing frequency... but also how healthy and strong of a resonance can you maintain.

Thoughts are frequency too. So generally speaking, the higher the quality of your thoughts, the higher the frequency. Same goes for emotions and perception. You literally start feeling and perceiving more of reality.

That's kind of the whole science of awakening.

Yeah, when i listen to teachers like abraham etc who are all about such ideas, what they say pretty much makes sense to me. And sometimes i get into some sort of a channeling state also, and yeah, i begin to realize that i might be torturing myself for no reason, in a sense. 

Really, it is pretty obvious to me that reality is some sort of a reflection of my vibration, or whatever you call it, and calling reality some sort of a resonance field of consciousness, or something like that, and seeing our feelings as some sort of a guidance etc, it all makes sense to me. 

However, there are still some points which i cannot wrap my mind around yet, and it might be because i've lowered my frequency for a while getting lost in this and that, and this and that. Still having some points in my life, and in that theoretical model, so to speak, that i cannot find alignment and resolution with yet. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

However, there are still some points which i cannot wrap my mind around yet, and it might be because i've lowered my frequency for a while getting lost in this and that, and this and that. Still having some points in my life, and in that theoretical model, so to speak, that i cannot find alignment and resolution with yet. 

Definitely feeling you on that one lol. Kind of in the same boat myself, perhaps just stuck on a different wavelength lol.

In theory, its all rather simple and straightforward, in my eyes. There is no external world, right? Everything I see, hear, taste, touch, smell... is generated within "my mind". Within "my consciousness". And what is all that? Even if you think of it from a classic scientific perspective... You see colors, right? That's wavelengths. Frequency. You hear sound. Again, wavelengths. Even when you touch something or someone... all you feel is this fuzzy vibration and different densities of it. You feel either resonance or dissonance. Touch a loved one, you will feel resonance. Touch a hot stove, you will feel dissonance.

When you speak... its wavelengths too. And it goes beyond that, of course. No matter what you do or do not do, take in or put out, it's going to be a specific wave frequency.

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Definitely feeling you on that one lol. Kind of in the same boat myself, perhaps just stuck on a different wavelength lol.

In theory, its all rather simple and straightforward, in my eyes. There is no external world, right? Everything I see, hear, taste, touch, smell... is generated within "my mind". Within "my consciousness". And what is all that? Even if you think of it from a classic scientific perspective... You see colors, right? That's wavelengths. Frequency. You hear sound. Again, wavelengths. Even when you touch something or someone... all you feel is this fuzzy vibration and different densities of it. You feel either resonance or dissonance. Touch a loved one, you will feel resonance. Touch a hot stove, you will feel dissonance.

When you speak... its wavelengths too. And it goes beyond that, of course. No matter what you do or do not do, take in or put out, it's going to be a specific wave frequency.

Yeah, i think you and i are pretty like minded in our way of thinking, and i appreciate that. But regarding some subjects in my life, i feel like i'm pretty hopeless, and that, like, my vibe might be too low, in a sense, to just relax and be, you know.

Something in me says "you need to be more action oriented", and another thing in me says "you don't need to be action oriented at all, just relax and we will carry you and guide you" hahah. 

Surely the second one sounds much better and sexier, surely, but i feel like my situation is like too fucked up that i need to change something actionwise, that just relaxing and trusting, so to speak, will not help me. But the thing is, i have no idea about wtf to do regarding those tripping points of mine, both on the theoretical and practical levels 😂 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, i think you and i are pretty like minded in our way of thinking, and i appreciate that. But regarding some subjects in my life, i feel like i'm pretty hopeless, and that, like, my vibe might be too low, in a sense, to just relax and be, you know.

Care to give an example? 

I understand you see limitations within yourself. So do I. I think it's only natural. But why do you think you cannot move past them, through them?

Something in me says "you need to be more action oriented", and another thing in me says "you don't need to be action oriented at all, just relax and we will carry you and guide you" hahah. 

That "something" is a belief. One belief says you have to do nothing, and the other one says you are not doing enough. I can relate to this AF, of course - as I'm sure can many. If you ask me, these opposing beliefs are formed by listening a bit too much, a bit too intensely to two or more gurus or teachers, who are preaching two or more different paths. It just creates a lot of distortion and dissonance in your mind. Confusion. 

Another way to look at it is... Stillness and movement need each other in order to know of themselves.

What drives you, is the question...? Based on what do you decide whether to be still and do nothing or to act and do more?

Based on a thought? Based on how you feel at that moment? Your circumstances? Perhaps a mix of a lot of "things".

The idea is, to "make decisions", act or do not act, based on consciousness. What expands and what contracts "your" consciousness, at that precise moment?

Surely the second one sounds much better and sexier, surely, but i feel like my situation is like too fucked up that i need to change something actionwise, that just relaxing and trusting, so to speak, will not help me. But the thing is, i have no idea about wtf to do regarding those tripping points of mine, both on the theoretical and practical levels 😂 

Others can nudge you, give you a pointer or two... but the one who can really, truly, actually know what to do or not to do about anything and nothing at all... is you 9_9

What is taking place in your experience without reference to hearsay?

Edited by UnbornTao

48 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What is taking place in your experience without reference to hearsay?

Expansion. Trance. Joy. Wakefulness.

A feeling of pure bliss and unity - when I really nail it down and fully merge with the frequency.

In this particular audio, I struggle quite a bit to maintain the frequency. But it was still incredibly beautiful and fulfilling.

Feels like merging with your true nature.

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Expansion. Trance. Joy. Wakefulness.

A feeling of pure bliss and unity - when I really nail it down and fully merge with the frequency.

In this particular audio, I struggle quite a bit to maintain the frequency. But it was still incredibly beautiful and fulfilling.

Feels like merging with your true nature.

Well, enjoy the high but don't turn it into something that isn't.

8 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Well, enjoy the high but don't turn it into something that isn't.

What exactly do you mean?

43 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

What exactly do you mean?

If it isn't an experience of who you are, be clear that what you're doing isn't that. It's an enjoyable shift in state.

@UnbornTao Oh... I thought you actually had a valid point... 

There are no states, in actuality. Feeling blissful is just a side effect of getting closer to your true nature.

Wait, so instruments are currently at a different tuning than they used to be. So with how out of touch a lot of people are nowadays, I'm wondering if none of the notes we commonly hear in popular music resonate at the same tone as our chakras? If someone is playing the guitar or doing pitch bending or singing in an interesting way and not using auto-tune, we will hear all sorts of frequencies, but if you're listening to basic  music your mostly just going to hear the notes that are currently considered to be in tune.  

8 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

If it isn't an experience of who you are, be clear that what you're doing isn't that. It's an enjoyable shift in state.

You miss out that the experience of who you are is a pretty blissful state. 

Notice that all 'high' states feel 'high' or 'very good' precisely because that who is You is significantly active, awake, or activated more than usual.

Bliss just doesn´t happen when you are deep in the ego mind. There is a reason for that.

1 hour ago, Mulky said:

Wait, so instruments are currently at a different tuning than they used to be. So with how out of touch a lot of people are nowadays, I'm wondering if none of the notes we commonly hear in popular music resonate at the same tone as our chakras? If someone is playing the guitar or doing pitch bending or singing in an interesting way and not using auto-tune, we will hear all sorts of frequencies, but if you're listening to basic  music your mostly just going to hear the notes that are currently considered to be in tune.  

What I'm doing here has little to nothing to do with the modern day music that we listen to. There are all kinds of theories about that as well. It's a whole new topic on its own.

I'm not so big on chakras either... What I did notice and can confirm though, is that matching various frequencies can alter your 'state of consciousness' drastically. 

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Care to give an example? 

I understand you see limitations within yourself. So do I. I think it's only natural. But why do you think you cannot move past them, through them?

That "something" is a belief. One belief says you have to do nothing, and the other one says you are not doing enough. I can relate to this AF, of course - as I'm sure can many. If you ask me, these opposing beliefs are formed by listening a bit too much, a bit too intensely to two or more gurus or teachers, who are preaching two or more different paths. It just creates a lot of distortion and dissonance in your mind. Confusion. 

Another way to look at it is... Stillness and movement need each other in order to know of themselves.

What drives you, is the question...? Based on what do you decide whether to be still and do nothing or to act and do more?

Based on a thought? Based on how you feel at that moment? Your circumstances? Perhaps a mix of a lot of "things".

The idea is, to "make decisions", act or do not act, based on consciousness. What expands and what contracts "your" consciousness, at that precise moment?

Others can nudge you, give you a pointer or two... but the one who can really, truly, actually know what to do or not to do about anything and nothing at all... is you 9_9

Yeah, the thing is i feel pretty pissed off about where i am, and feeling like source has forsaken me, in some sense. And i know that i am one with source, so it cannot really forsake me, but it feels like even source is not able to help me, for it might be even beyond source. 

And i understand that it is important for me to genuinely be aware of where i am without getting lost in it, and meditation and such practices seem to help me in that, like being involved with some sort of a process that is a combination of shadow work and meditation, in a sense. 

And i've studied the works of teachers like abraham and bashar, and such ideas basically, but, still, i feel like i am getting something wrong, or that their teaching does not help me. Then i lean more towards more nonduality teachers, and many modes of teachers, philosophers and so forth, but i still feel like something is missing. 

Then i feel like maybe i'm truly hopeless and in despair, and lost in feelings of guilt, anger, regret, confusion, and so forth, and that i might be just truly frickin stuck where i am. Sometimes trying to appear to be wiser than i actually am, perhaps, in an attempt to create more wellbeing for myself, or something like that, and i feel fake, in a sense, while i'm doing that. 

Modes of guilt, powerlessness, resistance and stress have become like my usual, in a sense, and i don't actually wanna get lost in modes of anger also, because i feel like, i don't know. I mean, i don't wanna feel like i need to be aware of every moment of mine, so to speak, because it just makes me feel frickin exhausted. I just want to allow myself to relax and let the stream of life, or whatever it is, to carry me. 

But then doubt and confusion, and worry, and so forth dawns on me, making me feel like, and so forth and so forth. Like, i've been taking some ssris for a while, and thoughts of doubt come about that, and also thoughts of doubt and worry about the environment where i live come, and so forth, and it's like a never ending cycle, in a sense. 

I mean, thoughts like "a spiritual being like you shouldn't take those pills", or thoughts like "you might be just stuck in where you are", and shit like that. And it makes me pissed off, really, because at one level of mine, i seem to understand that it all really is about my vibration and resonance, and shit like that, even when i'm in a state of complanining and throwing a tantrum, so to speak. 

I mean, yeah, i am all that is, and i can even say that reality is absolutely solipsistic at its deepest level, in the sense that there is only one infinite awareness, and we are all modes of that one infinite awareness. And, yes, we are all vibration and resonance, and shit like that. And i understand that even me feeling hopeless and stuck, and shit like that, might be just my current state of vibration, and i may not be really hopeless and stuck. 

But i think there is real value in accepting where i am vibrationally, without getting too lost in my mind, because otherwise my mind tends to make things even worse, and starts making me starts to think about darker and darker shit, and that's the tripping point of shadow work, i guess. And so, i believe that shadow work, or awareness of where you are, is very frickin important, but you need to do it in some sort of a meditative state. 

@Vibroverse I can relate to a lot of what you're describing. I would argue that feeling all those nasty emotions and thoughts, or more precisely, allowing them to pass through awareness... is evidence of your highest awakening yet. It does not mean that you are a loser or that you are not awake enough or whatever.

It can be quite maddening though, I understand.

My advice is, focus more on your worldly needs and desires. Try to fulfil those first. Try to find some sort of a peace and joy in everyday mundane life. It's probably going to come with struggle, but seeing some sort of a progress should calm you and centre you eventually. Don't drop your spiritual practices altogether, but focus more on down to earth stuff. Once that is kind of in place and you're kind of satisfied... spiritual stuff should be more or less effortles.

I'm sorry you're in a rut. But remember, the highest consciousness beings often deal with the lowest and nastiest of vibrations. Because deep down they know they can overcome and transform it all. 

Light is always interested in 'darkness'. There is nothing for light to resolve in light.

Edited by ivankiss