Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

933 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I'm waiting to see if Bashar's prophecy about aliens will come true in 2027. It's close. If it doesn't, I'll never forgive him. Or worse, we could get a fake alien psyop operation made by the government which is another conspiracy theory floating around nowadays - project bluebeam. 

Absolutely. I still ask me if he get money for that. Maybe a pr for a new alien movie or so. Otherwise if it doesnt come true, it makes no sense why he promise such a strong event just to see that he was wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget his prediction that Trump will bring WW3.

It does not even make sense why Bashar is helping humans since WW3 is coming any day now.

"If the woman wins: open contact will happen. If the man wins: the US will cease to exist and World War 3 will occur."

Ok Bashar is ridiculous. I bet he is not a Trump fan, so he tried to manipulate the audience to vote against trump.

Edited by OBEler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

it makes no sense why he promise such a strong event

Self-deception always makes sense of everything humans do.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Ok Bashar is ridiculous

Now, now... there is still time for him to be right.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pitchforks are ready I see xD


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes because it is dumb lol.  

Petty and spiteful 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Petty and spiteful 

You are entitled to your opinion.  I'm not challenging you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are entitled to your opinion.  I'm not challenging you.  

I know. I'm calling your rhetoric and judgement petty and spiteful

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2004: Most people would know extraterrestrial life exists by 2015

Failed

2004 / 2014: Discovery of extraterrestrial life around 2015–2017, reportedly with 98% probability

Failed

2004: Near-Earth space event in 2013–2017 suggesting extraterrestrial involvement

Failed

 

I get it now. Bashar is just an entertainer, who knows how to activate our phantasys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I know. I'm calling your rhetoric and judgement petty and spiteful

I know what you are doing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I know what you are doing.  

Contribute in a constructive way or out with you! Please.

We welcome constructive criticism.

Not 'iTs DuMb lOl'


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Contribute in a constructive way or out with you! Please.

We welcome constructive criticism.

Not 'iTs DuMb lOl'

You are really triggered.  Good.  This is beneficial for you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are really triggered.  Good.  This is beneficial for you.  

Nice try. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Nice try. 

I'm not challenging you Natasha.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not challenging you Natasha.  

Nice try.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Nice try.

I don't know what you are doing to be honest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't know what you are doing to be honest.  

Watching you attempt to gaslight and stalk me all over the forums.

Seriously.

Stop.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now