Leo Gura

UFOs Are Here

897 posts in this topic

Thoughts? I don't know what to make of this one honestly. Gut instinct this guy believes he is talking truth and probably is throughout various points in the talk as well as calling out bullshit of previous American Alchemy guests. But how to discern truth from self deception or close mindedness or denial or lack of awarness of the subject or straight out lying? I am having difficulty with discernment...such is the case.

Edited by LoneWonderer

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't think so.  

? What do you mean with this?


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

UFOs are for kids.  

Cool dude


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I see all kinds of people everyday. 

Ok man


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoneWonderer said:

Ok man

Yes.  Some people do have mental illness and are delusional.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  Some people do have mental illness and are delusional.  

I see


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoneWonderer said:

I see

I see it all the time walking around San Francisco every day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I see it all the time walking around San Francisco every day.  

xD


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You don't know what I am talking about.  

I don't...but you sound like you're out to hurt so I just keeping a safe distance and watching from the sideline.

Edited by LoneWonderer

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoneWonderer said:

I don't...

Of course, because you are foolish enough to believe in UFOs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Of course, because you are foolish enough to believe in UFOs.  

It's all a good bit of fun innit? Or not...maybe I'm all serious up in this biii! But yes, serious one second...I like the topic.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LoneWonderer don't mind Joseph, this thread irritates him xD


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting to see if Bashar's prophecy about aliens will come true in 2027. It's close. If it doesn't, I'll never forgive him. Or worse, we could get a fake alien psyop operation made by the government which is another conspiracy theory floating around nowadays - project bluebeam. 


To truly love something is to grant that thing freedom. It is to hold it in an open palm of your hand without clenching over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now