Kuba Powiertowski

Linear time is a trick.

13 posts in this topic

Linear time is as much an illusion created by the low mind as the sense of separation. This is even more funny because everything around us works in repeating cycles, and even our instruments and tools that measure and describe this linear time divide it into larger and smaller cycles.
Time, like the impression of hard matter separated from itself, is a function of low vibrations. Notice that the sense of time in a dream does not disappear completely, but it is more fluid and integrated. What you think about in a dream happens immediately, in parallel with the thought. That's why we can experience so much during a 3-minute nap. Of course, the intensity of the experience can be so great and addictive that 3 minutes suddenly becomes an hour. However, the intensity of sensations, the feeling of increasing fluidity, and the gradual disappearance of chronology occur as you move up the vibration scale. Until everything stops. Have any of you made it there yet?

Either way, on this journey we discover each time that nothing is what it seems. Small turns out to be great, movement is actually stillness, and what seems to be undeveloped is extremely advanced.

Having no sense of time is terrifying from a typical person’s perspective. I once spent a month in that state and I had plenty of panic attacks because of it. Untill, I accepted it and created some rituals that would give me some sense of time. (Watching sunset and sunrise etc) 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@HMD You're right - the current software of lower mind goes into error mode when is trying to process stuff beyond its processing capacity. That is why effective meditation tool is necessary to restore sobriety of vision. Once you see your lower mind tool with its thought and emotional processes, you gradually start to wean yourself off this VR headset and start to see through. All that works for You in that direction is welcome.

Once you get there for good, there is no longer any point in playing the game of being a human being so self-limited by his own illusion. You either leave the game or expand the avatar's capabilities according to its design.

50 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Until everything stops. Have any of you made it there yet?

Yes, and that’s absolutely amazing!
And you?

But this is a higher step to experience. Before to handle many root issues you can’t get there. And yes, it’s definitely depends on individual. Some people have easy access some (like me) needed to work for a couple of years.

but it’s worth!

Especially if you’re carful and learn all to take care of your physical health. Without the physical (I know it sounds unbelievable, but that’s personal experience) you can’t move up to the highest levels. Well, at least until you are alive. But if you die and find out that you need again to limit yourself because in the “unlimited” there are no any boundaries so means you can’t experience anything than existence…

then  … you of course want to start from scratch and be born again…

well I better stop here  because starts to be complex  🙈

Couple of months ago I read a book called Dreamcatcher (funny thing is I found it on the street during a walk in the neighborhood... having never had heard of it, I only picked it up because I liked the title and thought that the description on the back sounded sort of interesting). It's the account of an American lady who spent five months the with an Aborigine tribe in the Australian desert, learning all about their way of life, wisdom and worldview. And let me tell you, it is an absolutely MINDBLOWING book. While reading it, I found myself shaking my head in dumbfounded disbelief on practically every page.

If you're an inhabitant of a modern Western "civilized" first world nation who wants to expand his/her worldview and likes being served a big fat juicy slice of home-made humble pie, read this book. Trust me, we're primitive savages compared to these people.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Thank you for the recommendation, I will definitely read it.
Now on a slightly different note - I've always liked sci-fi novels. The deeper they explored the nature of being and consciousness, the more they absorbed me. It has always been directly or indirectly related to the human condition now and in the history drawn by the author.
I'm curious how this will develop further - us as a human collective. What will be the next acts of this play? I am attaching an evaluative and comparative mode and what it tells me here is that further evolution in the current direction of Western civilization will in fact be further evolution of the illusion in which it is stuck. On the other hand, the principle of yin-yang tells me that the more something moves towards an extreme, the more the seed of its opposite grows in the opposite direction. We never know for sure and it's beautiful :)

18 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

What will be the next acts of this play? I am attaching an evaluative and comparative mode and what it tells me here is that further evolution in the current direction of Western civilization will in fact be further evolution of the illusion in which it is stuck. On the other hand, the principle of yin-yang tells me that the more something moves towards an extreme, the more the seed of its opposite grows in the opposite direction. We never know for sure and it's beautiful :)

Yeah, all of the crazy detours we take in our evolution as a society are really just part of the process. Just as we as individuals sometimes must lose ourselves in order to find ourselves, society as a whole sometimes needs to get deeply lost in the weeds in order to be able to transition to the "next level". It's kind of like hitting puberty. So it might get a lot worse before it gets better, but I think that positive transformation towards bigger and better things is pretty much inevitable in the long run. It's simply the natural movement of life.

Having said that, it's pretty hard to not feel awestruck when reading about the deep wisdom and seemingly supernatural abilities of the Aborigine people... some of the stuff that is being described in the book I mentioned is so beyond our modern materialistic mode of living and relating to the world that it sounds literally incredible. You cannot help but think "holy cow, we are a bunch of degenerate and retarded MORONS in comparison with those guys!" It certainly puts things into a new perspective and makes you realize how incredibly limited & limiting our so-called rationalist paradigm really is.

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus

Thank you for sharing your extraordinary experience. 
 I’ve tried to find that book but it’s just one in German looking similar to your description. 
Considering I’m living in Switzerland maybe that’s the google algorithm.

Would it be very difficult to share the author?

thanks in advance 🙏🏻😊

21 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Justdoit247

Okay, my bad... I just did some googling and found out that the original English version has the amazing title of Mutant Message Down Under (lol). Here's the book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Mutant-Message-Under-Tenth-Anniversary/dp/0060723513

Yeah, it's an amazing read. Hope you'll enjoy it!

the book is fiction by the way

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlo_Morgan

@Bazooka Jesus Do you also believe Harry Potter lives in London? Inspired by real Events of course, lol. 

"According to the 90-page report published by the Perth-based Dumbartung Aboriginal Corporation, a survey of Aboriginal groups in Central and Western Australia failed to uncover any indication whatsoever of Morgan's presence in the area or of the existence of the "Real People" tribe. They claim that Aboriginal groups believe Morgan's desert journey to be fabricated and that her book and teaching lack credibility"

Edited by OBEler