Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

God is NOT a respecter of persons

15 posts in this topic

God designed reality that you can only gain understanding if you are truthful. This means Jesus, Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Leo, Me, You, All Life, is unable to defeat it. Now Reality is an Infinite Perspective, which means any perspective is valid, but reality is constructed in a way that some perspectives are MORE INCLUSIVE. The most TRUE perspective, is the inclusion of ALL PERSPECTIVES, which is equivalent to NO PERSPECTIVE. Understand what I am saying here.

God designed life in such a way that the MORE BIAS you are, the more DELUDED YOU WILL BE. If someone tells you that Life is NEUTRAL, they are a liar. Reality isn't neutral, reality isn't bound by logic, or the lack of logic, reality is bound by the lack of bias. Bias =Fear. Bias equals a desire to control, to manipulate, for YOUR OWN PURPOSES. As such there are no schemes you can partake to be more truthful. You can't train yourself, you can't discipline yourself, you have to BE IT. If you do not make your IDENTITY TRUTH ITSELF, which is YOUR TRUE NATURE, then you will be confused, and ignorant by default.

This is why I am so hard on you all. Yall think I don't see through your bullshit schemes? It's hilarious. You cannot trick yourself to be Good, your NATURE IS GOODNESS!! You don't need laws, you only need laws because you refuse to be your true nature. You are literally goodness. All you have to be is honest at all times about what you know, what you don't know, and what you actually want. What you don't know and what you do know= truth. What you want=desire/love. So life is designed for you to KNOW WHAT YOU LOVE, and be TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT. But you can only know what you love if you are truthful because YOU ARE LOVE AND TRUTH.

As such if you are dishonest, you won't know that you are love, and as a result you will lack love in your life, but God in its infinite wisdom set life up in such a way that if you never discover love in life....you will discover it in the end. And that is all that is going on here folks!!! That's it!! Anything else you are doing....is just avoiding the truth of what you are. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Oh and you are completely innocent, because you are designed to be exactly the way you are. You have never done anything wrong in your life, and you never will. But notice what I said...sounds illogical. Of course because the ego....is always trying to make sense of things on its own. It denies its true nature and thus as a result cannot believe in perfect innocence. God is perfect innocence as a result so are you. You are trapped in perfect innocence as perfect innocence forever. 

But you are free to judge anyway.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

And for those who don't like the word love....BECAUSE YOU ARE BIASED!!! Sigh....replace it with CARE. You CANNOT CONTROL WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT!!! That's a secret.. you will only figure out through honesty. At the level you care about something...determines how far you are willing to go to reach it. People who don't like to go after something authentically look for shortcuts, tricks, manipulation, etc. But whatever you do....is an expression of WHO YOU ARE. Notice how your actions become HABITS!!! You see the beauty of the design? HAHHAAHA. This shit is masterful!!!

Yeah god doesn't really respect persons that much. I heard the story of this one guy that shit in his own room. God is running the show and making complete jokes out of people.

1 hour ago, strangelooper said:

Yeah god doesn't really respect persons that much. I heard the story of this one guy that shit in his own room. God is running the show and making complete jokes out of people.

Ever hear the phrase "Own your own shit?" Humans demonize shit and it comes from them.

I know it's hard but I m going to tell you the Truth.

But you promise you will take it ?

Ok take a deep breath my friend...

Ready for the truth ? 

Fuck Jesus Christ & fuck enlightenment this is all utter horse shits, every one of them was full of shit to the bone and as much evil as god would allow it. Everyone is evil including you. Maybe especially you. 

But I still love you. Fuck them fuck enlightenment. Fuck all this shit let's dream bigger things. 

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

18 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I know it's hard what I m going to tell you the Truth.

Ready for the truth ? 

Fuck Jesus Christ & fuck enlightenment this is all utter horse shits, everyone one of them was full of shit to the bone and as much evil as god would allow it. Everyone is evil including you. Maybe especially you. 

But I still love you. Fuck them fuck enlightenment. Fuck all this shit let's dream bigger things. 

No one is evil, not even you. But you have not forgiven yourself, yet. In fact there's nothing to forgive.

Evil is a creation of the ego, it's so clear. The ego needs something to fight against, else it can't exist. Drop all resistance and you drop the ego as well. But don't make another ego out of that. Even the ego is not evil, because it has no substance, it's a mirage.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@vibv

the idea of ego and everything related to it is a creation of the ego to sustain it's evil.

39 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I know it's hard but I m going to tell you the Truth.

Ready for the truth ? 

Fuck Jesus Christ & fuck enlightenment this is all utter horse shits, every one of them was full of shit to the bone and as much evil as god would allow it. Everyone is evil including you. Maybe especially you. 

Well from one perspective the ego is evil, from another perspective it isn't. But its all by design. So yes we are quote on quote evil because we are selfish. But selfish is a much bigger notion than you realize. You are selfish for taking up space. But it doesn't stop there, you are selfish for needing anything to survive. Now the form that you are didn't choose to be what it is, and it cannot be any other way that it is....so how can something be evil, or guilty if it didn't choose to be what it is. 

So you see? Your judgment is just delusion and what you spoke was just a partial truth, a corrupted truth, a truth borne from a hatred of suffering but I understand. Suffering is needed for growth and understanding, so ironically you need more suffering before you can understand.

Edited by Razard86

Just now, Razard86 said:

Well from one perspective the ego is evil, from another perspective it is. But its all by design. So yes we are quote on quote evil because we are selfish. But selfish is a much bigger notion than you realize. You are selfish for taking up space. But it doesn't stop there, you are selfish for needing anything to survive. Now the form that you are didn't choose to be what it is, and it cannot be any other way that it is....so how can something be evil, or guilty if it didn't choose to be what it is. 

So you see? Your judgment is just delusion and what you spoke was just a partial truth, a corrupted truth, a truth borne from a hatred of suffering but I understand. Suffering is needed for growth and understand, so ironically you need more suffering before you can understand.

Yes I see it clearly but you like to write a fucking book for any pieces of dust entering your eyes, your libido is all over the place.  Let's be serious what's your vitamin brand ? 

I saved at least 3 spiders from my mum. And I only did it to brag now on how much virtuous I m for it.

But I only saved them cause I disprove fly. They eat fly. So that's something I m looking forward. As such they are my friends.

So now I still don't know if I was virtuous because I saved them only cause it served my selfish interest. 

Shall I save more of them ? And what about the fly that will suffer from my choice.. 

Can a lizard become enlightened ? 

What if I m a lizard. 

It's very serious. 

No one will never ever be enlightened as you might think. In fact no one has never been enlightened.. because there is no enlightenment and no one to become enlightened. 

All ideas about ego and what it does is the ultimate fiction for the ego to feel in control.

Reality is pure chaos cheetos. 

It's fine to entertain yourself..

Of course you've to deny that absolutely everything you thoughts was true so far was the ultimate fiction about all fictions.

There is no one to become enlightened about anything. Teachers, money, becoming, upgrading. Reality is beyond your ideas about it. 

Ho wait you know this right you just like to do this right ? 

9 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Can a lizard become enlightened ? 

The lizard needs not become what it already is.

Edited by cetus