Princess Arabia

What Is The Spiritual Meaning Of Orgasms

55 posts in this topic

What is the Spiritual purpose of an orgasm and why does it exist. Is it just for pro-creation purposes or does it serve another purpose in the big picture. I think, if I'm not mistaken, in one of Leo's videos he said that God knew humans would be selfish, and if it didn't invent something enticing to allow for us to multiply then humans wouldn't have any incentive to multiply if there wasn't anything in it for us. It had to invent something that felt so good, we wouldn't have a problem doing it to duplicate itself or something like that. 

Is that the main reason for it or is there another reason for it's existence.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

There are infinite perspectives on any one thing. Orgasm is like a drug high, for a brief moment you enter the kingdom of God....then you fall back down LOL. Orgasm is a high of love, borne from the most intimate act of love between humans, and they chase that high so much. The first thing people discover after awhile is one night stands don't feel the same as an orgasm between someone you love.

Another thing people realize is the orgasm feels intoxicating when there are painful memories (ups and downs) between you and your partner. This is why many people get trapped in cycles of toxic relationships because the makeup sex is addicting. It's even the case why two highly functional partners with little issues, start doing things like BDSM because they want to taint some of that purity with some toxicity even if its pretend. 

So yeah an orgasm can show you the enticing nature of the darkside, and the ecstacy of bliss highs you can get.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Here is an exhaustive treatise on the subject by the great late spiritual teacher Sri Baba James Brown:

The divine purpose of a good feeling is to make us feel good. Nuff said. ;)

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are infinite perspectives on any one thing. Orgasm is like a drug high, for a brief moment you enter the kingdom of God....then you fall back down LOL. Orgasm is a high of love, borne from the most intimate act of love between humans, and they chase that high so much. The first thing people discover after awhile is one night stands don't feel the same as an orgasm between someone you love.

Another thing people realize is the orgasm feels intoxicating when there are painful memories (ups and downs) between you and your partner. This is why many people get trapped in cycles of toxic relationships because the makeup sex is addicting. It's even the case why two highly functional partners with little issues, start doing things like BDSM because they want to taint some of that purity with some toxicity even if its pretend. 

So yeah an orgasm can show you the enticing nature of the darkside, and the ecstacy of bliss highs you can get.

Yeah, but you're mostly referring to how it feels and it's ramifications on it's mis-use or having casual sex. I'm asking what is the Spiritual meaning. Why was it invented. Just like how you explain how arrogance, pride and all those negative emotions can be used to grow you and aid in self-mastery, what is the purpose of orgasms on a Spiritual level.

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Here is an exhaustive treatise on the subject by the great late spiritual teacher Sri Baba James Brown:

The divine purpose of a good feeling is to make us feel good. Nuff said. ;)

Lol

I think there is another reason other than to make us feel good. You'all just don't know what it is. It's something energetic. I mean is the energy exploding or erupting like a volcano or something like that. Is it too much electricity in the body and it can't handle the pressure so it explodes and feels the way it does. I'm talking on a more metaphysical level. Why was it invented.

Edited by Princess Arabia

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, but you're mostly referring to how it feels and it's ramifications on it's mis-use or having casual sex. I'm asking what is the Spiritual meaning. Why was it invented. Just like how you explain how arrogance, pride and all those negative emotions can be used to grow you and aid in self-mastery, what is the purpose of orgasms on a Spiritual level.

Notice your bias.....since when do feelings not have Spiritual Implications? I made a post similar to what Bazooka Jesus did just now. I FEEL GOOD is a spiritual song. At a certain state of Consciousness you will realize that James Brown is God telling you that he made sugar and spice and everything nice because it feels good!!!

Have you not noticed that humanity is in constant search of a good feeling? Why do you stay in your room to get away from other people? To feel good. Why do you talk and communicate with people you like and avoid people you don't? To feel good. Why do you eat your favorite foods? To feel good. Why do you go to therapy? To figure out how to arrange your life to feel good. Why do majority of people join Spirituality? Because they want to end their suffering so they can FEEL GOOD!!!

God is Good all the time, and that is why all of life is in a search for God. The search for God, the desire to BE GOOD, is the desire for God. I gave you a hint with the Kingdom of God....you didn't notice it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol

xD

For real though... from an absolute standpoint, there isn't more to it than that. Why does anything exist? In order to be experienced! And experience is only possible where there is (apparent) duality; so there is black and white, light and shadow, good feelings and horrible feelings.

That's all, folks!

Why so serious?

orgasm is what makes a person spiritual

you had ecstatic moments with god and you want that state all the time

orgasm is the beginning of self realization

in antiquity, people discovered god through orgasm and developed spirituality thereafter

it is the only way to taste the absolute for yourself as opposed to adopting belief

Edited by gettoefl

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's all, folks

That's what I'll say at the end next time to him after I cum before him,"that's all folk". Lol

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

orgasm is what makes a person spiritual

you had ecstatic seconds of god and you want that state all the time

orgasm is the beginning of self realization

in antiquity, people discovered god through orgasm and developed spirituality thereafter

it is the only way to taste the absolute for yourself as opposed to adopting belief

I see. Thank you.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I see. Thank you.

welcome my lovely, osho talked about this very matter several times

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's what I'll say at the end next time to him after I cum before him,"that's all folk". Lol

I made this post after I listened to James Brown while on an edible trip. 

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Notice your bias.....since when do feelings not have Spiritual Implications? I made a post similar to what Bazooka Jesus did just now. I FEEL GOOD is a spiritual song. At a certain state of Consciousness you will realize that James Brown is God telling you that he made sugar and spice and everything nice because it feels good!!!

Have you not noticed that humanity is in constant search of a good feeling? Why do you stay in your room to get away from other people? To feel good. Why do you talk and communicate with people you like and avoid people you don't? To feel good. Why do you eat your favorite foods? To feel good. Why do you go to therapy? To figure out how to arrange your life to feel good. Why do majority of people join Spirituality? Because they want to end their suffering so they can FEEL GOOD!!!

God is Good all the time, and that is why all of life is in a search for God. The search for God, the desire to BE GOOD, is the desire for God. I gave you a hint with the Kingdom of God....you didn't notice it.

No, I didn't notice my bias. Now that you point it out I'll have to reflect on it. God is good. God is orgasms. God cums in me. Lawd God what did I start.

Edited by Princess Arabia

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I made this post after I listened to James Brown while on an edible trip. 

Interesting. What about babies born through other means, what is it called, when the man saves his sperm and they inject it in the woman. I guess it's the same thing.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, I didn't notice my bias. Now that you point it out I'll have to reflect on it. God is good. God is orgasms. God cums in me. Lawd God what did I start.

The Masculine likes to use the words, awareness, consciousness, the feminine prefers the words feeling. You feel that you are aware. Notice appearance, and feeling are one and the same. You feel what you are, you know you are existence through awareness of your feeling. When you fully awaken people say how will you know? Through feeling.

You only feel separate, if you destroy the boundary you feel completely unified. I use to be so confused with the word awareness, when I discovered that it was feeling I was like OH!!!!! When you are conscious you are water for example, you feel you ARE water. When you are conscious you are me, you will FEEL YOU ARE ME. Do you feel me? LOL.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Do you feel me?

Yes, I feel you.

Thought I'd share this one.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is the Spiritual purpose of an orgasm and why does it exist. 

That the most pleasurable things don't last long.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The Masculine likes to use the words, awareness, consciousness, the feminine prefers the words feeling. You feel that you are aware. Notice appearance, and feeling are one and the same. You feel what you are, you know you are existence through awareness of your feeling. When you fully awaken people say how will you know? Through feeling.

You only feel separate, if you destroy the boundary you feel completely unified. I use to be so confused with the word awareness, when I discovered that it was feeling I was like OH!!!!! When you are conscious you are water for example, you feel you ARE water. When you are conscious you are me, you will FEEL YOU ARE ME. Do you feel me? LOL.

Yeah, i think the words like feeling, intuition, surrendering, awareness, consciousness, logic, reason, etc, are all actually referring to the very same thing when we truly understand their true meanings, so to speak. 

Feelings of peace, surrendering and clarity of mind might be thought of the essence of all of that, and i think inner stillness and meditativity are the easiest shortcuts to it. 

Meditative shadow work and meditative journaling, or perhaps self talk, could also be good tools for me, but anyways, yeah. 

Edited by Vibroverse