HMD

Brian Muraresku On God

18 posts in this topic

God does not reside in a holy book. Whether it’s the Bible or the Qur’an, the mystics have never found God by reading about God. There is no class, no lecture, no homily that will ever bring you closer to God. Because there is, in fact, absolutely nothing you could ever learn about God. 

For the mystics, the only way to know God is to experience God. And the only way to experience God is to unlearn everything the ego has been trying so vigorously to manufacture since our infancy. In order to stop wetting the bed and become productive members of society, that “deep, inner-peace circuitry of the right hemisphere” has been sidelined along the way. 

To bring it back online, say the mystics, the simplest and most effective method is to die before you die.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Sure, But doing so is very difficult, the human mind is a larva that has not yet finished emerging from the mud, it is rarely ready to let go of its grip. few have a real desire for freedom.

@Breakingthewall yup. And there are all the survival needs too. God put Truth behind the most precious thing for humans: Life. 

Edited by HMD

1 hour ago, HMD said:

@Breakingthewall yup. And there are all the survival needs too. God put Truth behind the most precious thing for humans: Life. 

True, Reality is configured that way to be able to evolve into complex forms.

Speculating a little, perhaps there will come a point where technology is such that the gene's desire for survival and reproduction disappears, and all humans are completely open to the divine. It seems that nature evolves in that direction

@Breakingthewall On an infinite time horizon, that might happen. But then there would be nothing more to do, no game to be played. 

19 minutes ago, HMD said:

@Breakingthewall On an infinite time horizon, that might happen. But then there would be nothing more to do, no game to be played. 

Maybe games in another dimension, infinity is more than we can imagine.

11 hours ago, HMD said:

God does not reside in a holy book. Whether it’s the Bible or the Qur’an, the mystics have never found God by reading about God. There is no class, no lecture, no homily that will ever bring you closer to God. Because there is, in fact, absolutely nothing you could ever learn about God. 

For the mystics, the only way to know God is to experience God. And the only way to experience God is to unlearn everything the ego has been trying so vigorously to manufacture since our infancy. In order to stop wetting the bed and become productive members of society, that “deep, inner-peace circuitry of the right hemisphere” has been sidelined along the way. 

To bring it back online, say the mystics, the simplest and most effective method is to die before you die.

The knowledge you are trying to unlearn is equally God because it too is part of your experience. But I know what you are trying to say. But remember they are too parts of the whole. You won't understand what God is doing if you throw away that "knowledge." Humans didn't really construct that knowledge....that was GOD. 

God does every got damn thing. Because God is ABSOLUTE. The dream/illusion is that there is something that isn't God. Society isn't a mistake its a perfect grand design of God, same with War, Conflict, etc etc. To understand God you have to look at it like a creator. Go write a compelling story, create some creatures, a system of government, religions, etc etc. See how complicated it is to create an immersive world. No Pain and Suffering no immersion.

Consider God created logic to attach you to reality. Because everything that ever happens is INTENTIONAL. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Breakingthewall Oh yeah games in another dimension, I keep forgetting that I am in an infinite sandbox. Technically, I am it. But you get what I am saying. 

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But remember they are too parts of the whole. You won't understand what God is doing if you throw away that "knowledge." Humans didn't really construct that knowledge....that was GOD. 

@Razard86 Yeah, throwing that knowledge away would be unwise. 

I get what you mean, first, deconstruct your mind and then see the “mundane” from a higher perspective and recognize the intelligence and beauty of it. 

And imo deconstruction comes first because, from a mind filled with ideology and beliefs, it’s difficult to see the intelligence behind “mundane” stuff. 

Edited by HMD

2 hours ago, HMD said:

@Razard86 Yeah, throwing that knowledge away would be unwise. 

I get what you mean, first, deconstruct your mind and then see the “mundane” from a higher perspective and recognize the intelligence and beauty of it. 

And imo deconstruction comes first because, from a mind filled with ideology and beliefs, it’s difficult to see the intelligence behind “mundane” stuff. 

Well the only reason we have to deconstruct is because there is no difference between thoughts and physical reality. Your experience of reality and your conditioning are ONE! The reason people are unconscious because how they experience the world is in line with their sensory perception. It's like telling a person the room is actually cold when for them their experience is the room is burning hot.

"Well you can awaken that the room is really cold." Guy walks in the room and he starts sweating profusely. Then because he doesn't want to feel like you have something he doesn't he starts saying "I am aware the room is cold!" It's so obvious!"  he says as he sweats profusely. He puts on a coat just to keep the act up, and you are watching him do this shit like come on man I'm not better than you for realizing the room is cold, you were conditioned into that! I was too at one point. But if you keep lying to yourself you can't be helped.

^^^^This is the problem with majority of Spiritual Seekers. They come from a world that has taught them to bullshit their way through life. So they do the same thing, they try to bullshit their way through Spirituality. You see the issue? The only difference between an enlightened person and a non-enlightened person is how they experience reality. An Enlightened Person experiences themselves AS EXPERIENCE. An unenlightened person experiences themselves as HAVING an experience. 

Enlightened person: I AM EXPERIENCE.

Unenlightened: I AM HAVING AN EXPERIENCE.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, HMD said:

@Breakingthewall Oh yeah games in another dimension, I keep forgetting that I am in an infinite sandbox. Technically, I am it. But you get what I am saying. 

Reality is intelligence evolving, if a point is reached where human evolution cannot advance any further, I suppose there will be a transcendence and another evolution, it does not seem that the game is going to stop. Who knows what is the scope of the cosmos

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, HMD said:

@Razard86 and imo deconstruction comes first because, from a mind filled with ideology and beliefs, it’s difficult to see the intelligence behind “mundane” stuff. 

Exactly. 

@Razard86 The desire to feel like they are special, to be included, to gain respect. Getting dog treats for jumping through hoops. God works in mysterious ways. 

And I think for some people it’s like they have had that experience and use that knowledge (or memory) to speak about it. It’s like a lover speaking of love he lost.

Edited by HMD

@Breakingthewall It is literally infinite. But the problem I see with this unlimited upward mobility is that society will reach a non-dual stage (let’s say coral), and then there would be no duality, no balance, just beauty and love all around. That’s like heaven. 

Stop the useless chatter and bs and grasp you directly already, if you haven't, rather than making up more stuff, keep your intention on the subject of your contemplation.

On 12/11/2023 at 8:49 AM, HMD said:

yes everything you see in the world, is what you seemingly separated from god

bring it all back home where it belongs

to integrate the dual universe, end all feelings of badness and wrongness and painfulness

set it free to be what where how it is

ego will tell you everything is bad, you need to tell everything it is good

7 hours ago, HMD said:

@Breakingthewall It is literally infinite. But the problem I see with this unlimited upward mobility is that society will reach a non-dual stage (let’s say coral), and then there would be no duality, no balance, just beauty and love all around. That’s like heaven. 

Who knows what the human limit is. Immortality seems certain if civilization continues to advance for a few more centuries. genetic manipulation, electronic implants, quantum intelligence... a human from the 30th century could be something very strange.

And who knows what discoveries await in the cosmos. interdimensional travel, manipulation of the fabric of reality...it is impossible to foresee it. The reality is that life passes from bacteria to humans, its evolutionary push is unstoppable, and its force is pushing right now