Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PepperBlossoms

What does ultimate god view actually look like?

8 posts in this topic

For those of you who claim to have actually experienced being "awoken" or "Absolute God" and seen the "infinity" of everything, the peak of consciousness capability, the entire universe/past/future/every possible reality, infinite imagination, what does it actually look like, feel like, seem like? 

If you could describe it....

Did your sense of self expand to get larger and what was the transition to and from that like?

If there is no limit to the edge of reality, did you keep on expanding/contracting forever?  Did things keep shapeshifting forever? Did you change anything about existence when you were in that state or did you just observe?  How did you know you were actually God or did you just see it as no self and just as images/sensations/mind creating things and mind getting to say what is happening?

26 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

How did you know you were actually God

No doubt whatsoever; nobody else to seek to confirm.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

wouldn't an infinite state of all knowing and all being be hellish because there would be nothing new to learn or create?

so the only way to not have that is to have it where we only know and see what is infront of us/our past and to have a finite experience?

the thing people seek (all knowledge) is actually better off not known but they don't know that

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No doubt whatsoever; nobody else to seek to confirm.

I guess its just that if you knew you were God, how do you "know" you created all of existence and this experience?

I can understand that in the left brain, the sense of self (I am) can get turned off and so then that could lead to the (I am god) but I don't understand the part about how we know we created all of everything in the entire existence of experience?

I don't have any recollection of creating this room for instance. or how anything was created.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

For me it really is similiar to the dream at night in which you become lucid, and therefore you know you are one with all you see, and it is obvious you are the creator. Even if there are some contractions left in my case they are just part of the dream.

And notion of infinity, all perspectives at once and so on are also just an idea happening in my dream.

Thats how I see it.

Nightly dreams really are such a simple analogy that works great.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

when the contraction that means being human disappears and the opening is total, is the total infinity manifesting.

There is nothing like: oh yes I am God, or I am one, since if there were this it would be that there is still structure. It is an abyss of existence in which everything is, the total glory of being, and it is completely impersonal, it is not someone who does something. What it is is because since there are no limits, everything is. This everything is not imaginable, since in our human experience reality is always structured, ordered, to be able to be as human.

The total free and wild reality is total glory, nothing can be better because there is no limit, it is absolute freedom. The only thing that can come to what's left of your mind is: yes yes yes in absolute joy. control has disappeared, reality flows without brake. I suppose that if you were in this state for several days in a row you would die.

There's nothing like: oh wow, I'm god dreaming reality. That chain of thought entails a battery of structures upon more structures that are the opposite of free reality. In free reality there is nothing to understand or know, it is free, it is total, it is alive. that's it. That is the substance we are made of. How? I don't know, that's secondary, the important thing is the substance. about how theories arise later, but they are irrelevant, it is the total glory of unlimited living existence. enough

Edited by Breakingthewall

8 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

For those of you who claim to have actually experienced being "awoken" or "Absolute God" and seen the "infinity" of everything, the peak of consciousness capability, the entire universe/past/future/every possible reality, infinite imagination, what does it actually look like, feel like, seem like?

It looks like THIS.

The question is, do you recognize it?

Why so serious?