AndylizedAAY

Why Does Leo Say That There Are No Souls and Questions About Kinds of Experiences

7 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraThere was this out of body experience that I had that lasted very briefly. I had some serious negative emotions without really knowing why. How do I know if there is just pure consciousness or pure consciousness within the soul?

If everything is imagined by conscious, it would mean that consciousness imagines astral projections and NDEs but who is the one experiencing these things?

Since I saw a ghost, wouldn't this mean that there are souls? You would probably say that a vision of a disappearing lever as alien technology is more likely to be true according to your beliefs but you know that everything is imagined by consciousness and I don't really know what such an experience actually means but something probably changed about my life as the one who experienced it. 

If my beliefs shape my perceptions and experiences from phychadelics, how do I know that such mystical experiences can be trusted?

Since my dream self dies after the dream ends (while I'm in bed) and the perceiver lives on, wouldn't this represent the afterlife because death is imaginary?

If I were to take LSD and experience other experiences according to the book The Holographic Universe in which these experiences are still held within my own consciousness, would this mean that there is a samadhi experience with someone else's experience as my own since I only have my experience? 

The neti neti method proves oneness making such an experience possible because of Oneness since everyone would then be nothing. Oneness would imply that there is no other so what would make this idea more acceptable than Absolute Solipsism in spirituality?

Why mention a reuploaded version of the Absolute Solipsism video if you didn't want people to watch (or listen) to it?

If the ego is able to interpret mystical experiences, why do some psychadelics kill it, how do I know what will, what would be required for an ego death, does my ego paradoxically want one and if so, why? I only thought about these questions as I was typing all of this which means that I should contemplate them before receiving the answers from you. Have you already talked about what is required for an ego death? I think that this is very important to know right now. You have very long content so it's difficult to remember and I would have to look into my notes to find that which I probably don't have. How would I know if online information about this topic would be misleading?

By the way, would you say that your responses to my thoughts and actions through your videos beyond coincidence be conidered samadhi experiences since such knowing about my thoughts and actions to your videos were generated from being and that my state of consciousness was deeper and more concentrated? If it seems like these questions are too much, you can briefly answer each of them. It seemed like you were only cherry picking last time and am curious to know how the result of that works. Please feel free to do what you like with this and I would highly encourage for other people to answer this post.

@Leo GuraI am pretty sure you answered what is worth asking on the forum and worth contemplating about back in 2015 or 2016 since that is probably crucuial to the forum. Since contemplation comes from my thoughts, would it be unable to raise my state of consciousness? I'm pretty sure that the answer is no since you mentioned contemplation and self-inquiry as ways to raise one's state of consciousness. Why did you make a video on the difference between meditation and concentration but not on contemplation and self-inquiry?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to give dates and why I'm confident in something.

I could answer these questions, but I am starting to realize that consciousness doesn't always like direct pointers, if anything conscious is teaching me in direct experience that it loves to explore and really only wants direct answers in emergencies. Outside of that consciousness wants an organic realistic journey/exploration of what it is. 

I say this referring to the many responses I get on here. Leo, myself and others have been very direct on certain things but questions still arise (very understandable) so now I realize its just you letting yourself know that you are not yet satisfied and want to do further investigation.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

There are no soulS, there is only soul. What you perceive to be your soul is actually God. God is what is giving anything a soul. God is the sole soul. Everything is a pure manifestation of this soul. A human, a cat, a tree, a rock. So when you perceive a ghost, it's not any different than perceiving a rock, at least structurally speaking.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 11/7/2023 at 10:33 PM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

There are no soulS, there is only soul. What you perceive to be your soul is actually God. God is what is giving anything a soul. God is the sole soul. Everything is a pure manifestation of this soul. A human, a cat, a tree, a rock. So when you perceive a ghost, it's not any different than perceiving a rock, at least structurally speaking.

@DefinitelyNotARobot I thought that this would be Spirit or it could be the sole soul. I've noticed that God's consciousness is infinite and therefore my consciousness is God's consciousness but somehow it seems degraded wtihout omniscience. Consciousness is the only sentient thing that exists.

@AndylizedAAY As always, this is a problem of conflation between relative speech and the absolute dimension.

From the Absulute POV, nothing exists by it self, molteplicity is an illusion meaning that everythin you can concieve is fabricated, hallucinated, created from nothing. There isn't a "ground". Souls, NDEs, astral projections, are just appearences that, if investigated are revealed to be empty.

This doesn't take away anything from your experience. Everything you experience is REAL.

The relative POV is our conventional way of looking at the world. Where we assume a certain identity and we act in the world, by its laws.
In the relative domain souls exists. Ghosts exists.

-------

To leap from the relative to the Absolute, you must ask yourself, what is a Ghost?
A ghost is just an image appearing within coscousness

On 5/11/2023 at 0:16 AM, AndylizedAAY said:

If everything is imagined by conscious, it would mean that consciousness imagines astral projections and NDEs but who is the one experiencing these things?

Absolute pov: No one is experincing anything, this things are just appearing into nothingness.
                          Consciousnes is imagining all of this, you included. Consciuousness is immagining this post, right now.

Relative pov: You are experiencing it, and your astral body was floating in the room for a brief moment.

---------

Understood the difference?

He probably means there's only consciousness, not a soul. Which I don't think it matters they're both the same thing.