TheWind

What is liberation?

28 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yeah thats easy .that's not what I'm talking about.  Right now there is literally nothing to be afraid of ..because I'm sitting comfortably in my house safely. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

That's because you don't look your fear in the face, otherwise you would know that right now you are full of fear, of control, of self-contraction. Your entire mental stream is basically fear. yours and everyone's. 

57 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But what about the inevitable death ? That's what I'm asking how to overcome fear of.

Anything what's going to happen is going to happen, so why to fear it? Just relax and abandon yourself, you are now in the infinity, your fear is not control anything, so trust in reality and relax. That's what works for me. 

do it consciously and really, feel yourself deeply, and surrender yourself to the limitless now. You don't have control of anything, so you let yourself fall, you surrender your need to understand, to control, to hold on to a mental handhold. It is something quite difficult , some psychedelic helps, even weed, 5meo or LSD, but just sometimes. I try constantly with or without psychedelic as deeply as possible, only that really makes sense, it is the great mystery of existence, and right now it is. you have to merge with it, penetrate into living reality. If you manage to do, it's the glory, all you problems will finish, you will laugh 10 min of pure happiness. You will realize that all your life you was lost, just until now

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's real can't be changed. 

This statement incredibly profound after I thought about it for a while .👏 

You know what it means ?   That nothing is real lol 😆 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, TheWind said:

without ever having a full grasp or full understanding of it.

Grasps and understandings mean nothing. Clear away all such notions to make room for the direct experience that you are the very fabric of reality.

Edited by cetus

Concious life without bounds. Leaving the body and doing whatever you want to in the universe FOREVER. You have infinite friends infinite lover everything works for you in ways you couldn't imagine. Afterlife with you being you. God pick you to have as a friend in heaven.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

This statement incredibly profound after I thought about it for a while .👏 

You know what it means ?   That nothing is real lol 😆 

Exactly. Only God exists. God doesn't change it just is. It's your true nature. That thing looking through your eyes and my eyes is the same. Awareness. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly. Only God exists. God doesn't change it just is. It's your true nature. That thing looking through your eyes and my eyes is the same. Awareness. 

And all else are partitions of the mind.

23 hours ago, Hojo said:

Afterlife with you being you.

Would you be something to be liberated from ? Or that which needs to be liberated ?

On 3.11.2023 at 10:27 PM, Someone here said:

For me personally I'm soooooo fucking afraid of death . Life doesn't scare me .

That's funny... for me, it was always the other way around. Until I realized that life and death are two sides of the exact same coin.

You are dying and being reborn every single moment. You've just gotten so used to it that you don't notice it. ;)

On 3.11.2023 at 11:13 PM, Someone here said:

Idk why but I'm afraid of ending up in a hell realm.

You can end up in hell or heaven right now... which, according to your own signature, is the only now there is. What does any of that have to do with some supposed point in the future which you call "death"?

Why so serious?