Sabth

I never had a job.

11 posts in this topic

What would be the first step for me to go in the right direction? 

I'm twenty seven and can't wait to work. I'm feeling too sick now of my life. Too bored. Too bad. I wanna go in the right direction. 

When you'll be "bored" enough, you'll naturally move elsewhere.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

When I didn't know what to do, I'll sleep. And that's what I'm doing today. 

Better take some LSD and think about the possibilities of your future.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

I started seriously working after I turned 30. But its going good now. My career trajectory in 20's where really bad, no vision, no purpose wasting time sleeping. But I also meditated a lot, also did lot of psychedelic. Here I am at 33 having a good vision and purpose for future. I know my current career is not my future, but still I love working on it.

What I am trying to say is for some people they find great career early in life and for some it will be pretty late, it doesn't matter. Your time is different than others and when it comes it will be best thing. Before it comes work on yourself.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

When your money is zero for a few months, you will see the matter from another perspective.

11 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I started seriously working after I turned 30. But its going good now. My career trajectory in 20's where really bad, no vision, no purpose wasting time sleeping. But I also meditated a lot, also did lot of psychedelic. Here I am at 33 having a good vision and purpose for future. I know my current career is not my future, but still I love working on it.

What I am trying to say is for some people they find great career early in life and for some it will be pretty late, it doesn't matter. Your time is different than others and when it comes it will be best thing. Before it comes work on yourself.

Thanks. I wonder what will be my future job. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

When your money is zero for a few months, you will see the matter from another perspective.

My money had been constant for long. Nothings changes.  

@LoneWonderer first of all, my expenses are very basic. And it was from my mom or my father. But I don't have my own income. That's why I wanna work. 

@Sabth I see brother. Go out and give cv's to hospitality industry. Get any job, the experience will be a positive one. Don't worry about the salary just think it as something that will help you grow.

On 26/10/2023 at 7:16 AM, LoneWonderer said:

@Sabthwhat is your source of income bro? It just always fascinated me where people like you got money.

600€ in France after 25, no condition besides ages and having no work. 
You can also get help for housing up to 150€ +.

healthcare is always full if you're french for everything : dental, doc, blood test, surgery, drugs ( including insuline and what else )

if you're mentally ill, you can get 1000$ per months.

I think most EU countries have such a system, might be slightly different for a few things.
Even Japan has something in the likes, it just around 400$ instead, if I m correct.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris