Emotionalmosquito

How are we supposed to move to a big city with low IQ, no $, skills or will to live?

16 posts in this topic

I’m currently in the worst condition of my life in every single way. My desire to have an unlimited supply of pussy is so vast I could spend my next hundred lifetimes doing nothing but being a playboy till my final breath. For that to happen, priority number one is obviously relocating to a target rich environment like Vegas, Miami, Dallas, Boston, Denver etc. But I have no skills or money, very low energy and drive, horrendous work ethic, a defeatist mindset thoroughly infected by incel ideology and numerous addictions holding me back just to name a few. Leo told me to look up jobs I could do in whatever location I choose, but how will I make enough money with no skills unless I work multiple jobs leaving me short on time, even higher in stress than I already am and making it difficult to get out of “work mode” when I’m actually out there on the infield doing game? He also told me to not tell myself i can’t, which I’ve been trying not to but all the evidence suggests it’s going to be absolutely impossible to get anywhere close. To be fair, my city could be much worse. It’s the biggest one within a two hour drive. So I could just start practicing here, (which I was doing there for a while) but if I have to do a thousand approaches before I start getting the hang of it, eventually I’m bound to run out of options and attract a negative stigma of that creepy guy trying to hit on all the girls. It blows my mind that people somehow magically pull hot girlfriends out of thin air in cities even smaller than mine. I’m at a total loss and don’t know how to move forward. If people with experience can point me in the right direction I’ll do my best not to shut you down with more excuses for why it won’t work. I need answers. I need good ones and fast.

How physically fit are you? 

The more physically fit you are, the more you'll be able to do. Then, you will not bitch out of options in which you have to potentially work hard, you will work hard. 

Also, you will look better, helping you in dating. Cuz the reality is that in big cities, you will be competing against a lot of ripped guys. 

P.S. About the point on 'skills' - it takes a lot of hard work to build them. It is a grind. If you feel like it's too hard for you, I think you need to work on your physical fitness. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer I would like to get back in shape. I was 150 pounds of muscle at 5’10 a year and a half ago. Not that impressive but it was the best shape of my life and I was much more confident because of it and other things I was doing right. Even then it still didn’t seem to help much with the fairer sex. One obstacle is it takes extra money I don’t have to buy the massive amount of food I have to eat to build a decent body. Plus it’s extremely inconvenient and feels physically torturous to shovel that much food down the gullet.

It really kills your motivation to get back on the right track when even when you were it still wasn’t enough to achieve your biggest desire.

@mr_engineer It wasn’t bringing any real value to my life and wasn’t getting me a gf so I gave up the grind and started pursuing instant gratification instead. That’s why. I’ve dug my hole so deep that climbing back out is going to be the single most challenging endeavor I’ve ever faced twenty fold.

Bro Vegas doesn't even cost that much $

Rent was $600-700 last time I was there + expenses was about $1000.00 a month riding public transport. 

Any job will make you that amount no matter how unskilled and useless you believe you are.

Lastly, you can work on getting some skills. A couple IT certs should take you a couple months to get. Instant $2000 a month job. Not ideal but it will pay the bills and put you in your desired location.

This is just one example. 

It's more doable than you realize but most people wont follow through because its scary to jump into the deep end. 

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

@mr_engineer It wasn’t bringing any real value to my life and wasn’t getting me a gf so I gave up the grind and started pursuing instant gratification instead. That’s why. I’ve dug my hole so deep that climbing back out is going to be the single most challenging endeavor I’ve ever faced twenty fold.

So  you're telling me that if you're ripped and you go to a popular gym where all the hot Instagram-models hang out, you can't get with one of them? 

You know how hot yoga-instructors are, right?! Just go to a yoga-class and hit on women! (If you're ripped yourself)

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

So  you're telling me that if you're ripped and you go to a popular gym where all the hot Instagram-models hang out, you can't get with one of them? 

Not if I wanna be allowed to keep going to that gym, lol

You know how hot yoga-instructors are, right?! Just go to a yoga-class and hit on women! (If you're ripped yourself)

That’s when you get hit with the “I actually have a boyfriend, I’m sorry. But I’m sure you’ll find someone.” (I’m sure they really do 7 times out of ten) I’ve tried stuff like that many times already. Problem is it needs to be more than many, it needs to be thousands of tries so I can pinpoint exactly what I’m doing wrong and learn how to perfect the craft.

That’s why getting somewhere where there’s a lot more people is so imperative. Yogi chicks are usually a little more respectful and kind than gym girls. So my attitude towards your yoga class suggestion is slightly more optimistic than your gym idea. And because I used to specialize in yoga and even earned a yoga instructor certification. That was ages ago tho.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

8 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Not if I wanna be allowed to keep going to that gym, lol

That's why you gotta be ripped yourself. If you're ripped and you have a health-conscious personality, you can get with them very easily. 

You'll struggle if you don't look that good yourself and you aren't health-conscious yourself. Then you'll come across as weird to them. 

15 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s when you get hit with the “I actually have a boyfriend, I’m sorry. But I’m sure you’ll find someone.” (I’m sure they really do 7 times out of ten) I’ve tried stuff like that many times already. Problem is it needs to be more than many, it needs to be thousands of tries so I can pinpoint exactly what I’m doing wrong and learn how to perfect the craft.

That’s why getting somewhere where there’s a lot more people is so imperative. Yogi chicks are usually a little more respectful and kind than gym girls. So my attitude towards your yoga class suggestion is slightly more optimistic than your gym idea. And because I used to specialize in yoga and even earned a yoga instructor certification. That was ages ago tho.

Start a yoga-class and partner up with someone with good business-acumen, then. Health-conscious businesses will be booming anyways. 

I already know how to present myself as health conscious because I spent a good six years or so being full on health nut. So all that leaves is being ripped. If the main thing they’re interested in is muscles then they’re obviously also going to be looking for height. So I’ll have tons of guys significantly taller and stronger to compete with even if I reach my peak once again, not sure how that’s supposed to work. I don’t even recall ever seeing a super hot girl with a guy any shorter than six foot. I’m not saying it’s everything but height is definitely a massive factor.

Start a yoga-class and partner up with someone with good business-acumen, then. Health-conscious businesses will be booming anyways.

Yeah but that was close to a decade now. I’ve completely forgotten practically everything I learned and my certification is probably expired by now

I think you have a major problem -- you don't want to deal with actual reality.

If you're in terrible condition, you should improve it by setting realistic goals, not wild Andrew Tate or FreshAndFit type fantasies.

Believe me -- those guys are depressed and miserable, and the crazy lifestyle is a major cope.

People don't understand basic psychology and can't see through the kind of overcompensation that e.g. Tate engages in.

I repeat myself: he is definitely depressed and the outward behavior is a cope.

So improve a few things before you set your sights on something so far out of your reach right now.  You will feel a lot better about yourself.

Maybe kick ONE of your addictions to start with.  Maybe go to the gym more, and consume less toxic online content. Maybe develop some career goals.

Edited by SeaMonster

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I already know how to present myself as health conscious because I spent a good six years or so being full on health nut. So all that leaves is being ripped. If the main thing they’re interested in is muscles then they’re obviously also going to be looking for height. So I’ll have tons of guys significantly taller and stronger to compete with even if I reach my peak once again, not sure how that’s supposed to work. I don’t even recall ever seeing a super hot girl with a guy any shorter than six foot. I’m not saying it’s everything but height is definitely a massive factor.

First of all, if you believe that 'height is everything', it doesn't serve you. You will fail if you believe that. Secondly, its not true. Just having physical strength can compensate for it. 

And, if you want a hot woman, you should be physically fit. Otherwise, you won't be able to beat the competition. 

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Yeah but that was close to a decade now. I’ve completely forgotten practically everything I learned and my certification is probably expired by now

You've done it once, you can do it again. You just have to be genuinely motivated, you can't fake it. 

I don't know why you lost motivation on your health-journey. Because there are literally zero downsides to caring about your health. So, you must find out why you lost motivation and deal with that reason, get that motivation back. 

If you live minimalistic you can definitely effort living in a bigger city and you dont need to work full time. You could also join some kind of organization/ club you are interested in. Getting a girlfriends through the friends route is much easier.