Bulgarianspirit

How am I small me even?

6 posts in this topic

If i'm me and you and my awareness can expand to become and cover the whole universe, how did this "me" begin? It's weird I had experiences of being in the void yelling I don't want to be an eternal god and I can't get this metaphysical solipsism thing down and understand how my awareness is currently limited.Screenshot_2023-10-17-20-36-46-611_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-17-20-36-35-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

40 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

how did this "me" begin?

It didn't.

understand how my awareness is currently limited.

You can't understand this because it isn't the case. You've created a relationship between "me" and "awareness", which is of course perceived as limited, because it can't be the case and isn't the case.

awareness can expand to become and cover the whole universe

Awareness can't expand or cover anything. Awareness is just awareness. It doesn't become more of itself, or expand itself, because it is itself, always.

I don't want to be an eternal god and I can't get this metaphysical solipsism thing down

You can't get it down because it's not there. There's nothing to "get down." You're making it up.

Nothing you can speak is actually the case. You can't speak the color red. Any conclusions you have about yourself are basically garbage, because they are not the thing. In the same way that any conclusions you have about red are garbage, because they aren't red, they are just conclusions about red. Conclusions != red. Conclusions != you.

Finite doesn't exist. Relative doesn't exist. Limited doesn't exist. Only deception can perceive deception. Only the limited can perceive what is limited. Conclusions about the color red only exist as conclusions, not the color red. So the conclusions can only ever perceive red as a conclusion, not the actual color red. Because that is the mode of perception it is stuck in.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Bulgarianspirit It is not there. You just have an illusion of it. And then you have all the backstory to justify its “existence”. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Awareness expands all the time. Its infinite it has no limits so yes it can expand and contract through construction of an appearance. Through appearance awareness can become more aware or less aware of the appearance and the appearance is awareness and is how awareness experiences what it is.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Only alone cuz your so together 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"