Vincent S

Parallel Realities by Osho

14 posts in this topic

Parallel realities by Osho.pdf

I honestly don’t care about the whole drama with Osho. But this 11 page long pdf really is like finding pure Wisdom.

Have a read if you find the time for it. Took me long enough to admit that I don’t know everything. And thank God for that. Being open and receptive is the biggest Gift. But be careful with being too open, you end up having no space for a self. It will be a permanent Ego death. Let’s see how long you can last ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

52 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I honestly don’t care about the whole drama with Osho. But this 11 page long pdf really is like finding pure Wisdom.

Have a read if you find the time for it. Took me long enough to admit that I don’t know everything. And thank God for that. Being open and receptive is the biggest Gift. But be careful with being too open, you end up having no space for a self. It will be a permanent Ego death. Let’s see how long you can last ?

Well every possibility that could ever exist, exists. The only thing that limits our ability to perceive anything is just our imagination. So yeah he isn't wrong, but the probability of becoming aware of this in your direct experience...that's the tricky part. I do believe that our ability to perceive certain things, and the depth of our ability to perceive it is based on our genetic makeup or natural talent would be a better word. Some things will come easier for certain people. 

I truly believe a lot of enlightened people keep somethings close to the vest. More may come out later on in the future of things they knew. Good post nice share.

P.S. : This is the part that Osho says that I want people to understand. "When "a belief system" ceases to exist in your mind, all of its limitations to your experiences cease as well."

People don't realize that your belief system creates neurological pathway configurations that create the filter of your experience. How this whole game is set up, how the illusion of other is maintained is through biological differences that create a different simulated experience and those experiences are locked into partitions of consciousness. But those differences/forms of separation can be overcome through raising of awareness and more deconstruction.

Also Leo mentioned what Osho talked about in this video. 

He used a similar sand analogy.

And Neville Goddard also said the same thing. He said "Creation is finished." Basically everything already exists.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Osho was one of the most awakened guys to ever live. Many pearls of wisdom.

But don't forget that no one can be as awake as you can ;)

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

Looks like an interesting theory for manifestation, similar to the concept of multiverse. Still, it's a theory though. To complicate this, not only there exists infinitely many realities for every moment, but also the information we perceive as an individual self only depends or based  on the experiences of other individual selves, and not the actual experience those other selves are perceiving themselves to be.

I find it very difficult to reconcile/make sense of this and LOA in general.

On one hand its like 'impossible is nothing' to the egoic self, on the other hand its like 'infinity contains finite so there are some things you cannot change'

How do you know the difference and how to resolve this paradox?

14 minutes ago, woohoo123 said:

On one hand its like 'impossible is nothing' to the egoic self, on the other hand its like 'infinity contains finite so there are some things you cannot change'

You are choosing consciously to limit yourself, but you’re not aware of that right now.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

16 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Is there another place to find this...meaning, is there a video that this transcript was taken from that we can access so I can save it. If not, how can I save this. Thanks.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

You have to test it. That's the only way you will ever know. Anything outside of that is just mere belief. See the beauty of the design of life? You can't live by belief and get results. You have to confirm something to make use of it. It's why I keep telling people honesty is the key. Try it out, if it works, it could be a fluke or self-deception so do it again, and again, and again, until you prove to yourself its valid. 

THEN you'll know. According to LOA we are already doing it anyway just unconsciously. I haven't personally taken the plunge to investigate it myself but it seems like it could work, but I also know it could just be delusional B.S. but something about it makes sense to me. For example the famous adage "He who thinks he can't, and he who thinks he can are both right" this holds true in general within limits. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is there another place to find this...meaning, is there a video that this transcript was taken from that we can access so I can save it. If not, how can I save this. Thanks.

My mother shared this with me. I actually don’t know where she found it. But, there is a video of Bentinho Massaro, explaining just this.

But Bentinho got this from one of Osho’s books. Think it’s The Book of Secrets.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

My mother shared this with me. I actually don’t know where she found it. But, there is a video of Bentinho Massaro, explaining just this.

But Bentinho got this from one of Osho’s books. Think it’s The Book of Secrets.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You have to test it. That's the only way you will ever know. Anything outside of that is just mere belief. See the beauty of the design of life? You can't live by belief and get results. You have to confirm something to make use of it. It's why I keep telling people honesty is the key. Try it out, if it works, it could be a fluke or self-deception so do it again, and again, and again, until you prove to yourself its valid. 

THEN you'll know. According to LOA we are already doing it anyway just unconsciously. I haven't personally taken the plunge to investigate it myself but it seems like it could work, but I also know it could just be delusional B.S. but something about it makes sense to me. For example the famous adage "He who thinks he can't, and he who thinks he can are both right" this holds true in general within limits. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Reading the Osho doc he seems to be describing every moment is a new reality, similar yet completely different from the one a moment ago. The connection between these is what creates an experience of time.

why does the ‘new’ reality have to be similar to the existing one? He describes an example by moving his hand, why can’t his hand be here one moment and a mile away the next? 

It would create quite a disjointed reality, but what is determining the rules here? Why is he describing reality that way, like it is a law of physics?

Edited by woohoo123

17 minutes ago, woohoo123 said:

Reading the Osho doc he seems to be describing every moment is a new reality, similar yet completely different from the one a moment ago. The connection between these is what creates an experience of time.

why does the ‘new’ reality have to be similar to the existing one? He describes an example by moving his hand, why can’t his hand be here one moment and a mile away the next? 

It would create quite a disjointed reality, but what is determining the rules here? Why is he describing reality that way, like it is a law of physics?

He's not saying that. He's saying that every possibility that could ever exists already exists. As such each moment is both new and old. Each moment is also stand alone like an image in a film reel. When you watch a film each moment is stand alone. Because the events in that movie are not bound by time. You can pause it, fast forward it and rewind it.

Now guess what? You can reach a state of Consciousness where you can rewind, and fast forward events in your life. Works the same way because its all imaginary.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He's not saying that. He's saying that every possibility that could ever exists already exists. As such each moment is both new and old. Each moment is also stand alone like an image in a film reel. When you watch a film each moment is stand alone. Because the events in that movie are not bound by time. You can pause it, fast forward it and rewind it.

Now guess what? You can reach a state of Consciousness where you can rewind, and fast forward events in your life. Works the same way because its all imaginary.

Does that mean it’s possible to see things in the ‘future’? And re-live experiences in the ‘past’? Why does it feel so smooth and not disjointed? Is that just how human consciousness works? 

6 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Does that mean it’s possible to see things in the ‘future’? And re-live experiences in the ‘past’? 

It may not be impossible, but I don't think we as an ego can be in control of seeing the past and future. We may recieve some visions or shown some past experiences, but I don't think anybody can control that to do whatever they want, as long as they have an ego.