vibv

The highest spiritual achievement is being Human

56 posts in this topic

I’ve personally made a ton of mistakes in all of my human relationships, and I still continue to do so. I’m getting better with them as I face my fears and insecurities in wiser ways. 

My need for others’ approval and reassurance is becoming increasingly more apparent. I no longer want to put on a constant facade of being a helpless person in need, or even that of someone who has their shit together. Instead, I choose to walk the path of autonomy, authenticity, self-advocacy, clarity, flexibility, integrity, holism (among others). I choose to build connections that stem from these skills and values.

As I mature in this process, I will also let go of previous labels and assumptions that were handed down to me in ways I never consented to. In letting go, I will become more powerful and holistic.  I’ve got what it takes. 

Thank you for reading this sentimental piece about meself :-)

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

2 hours ago, vibv said:

I'm not sure what exactly we're disagreeing on then. I already said this is it.

Honestly just wanted to share my last awakening and your post triggered that.

2 hours ago, vibv said:

But... Infinity is a Process. And we have the choice to try to resist it or open ourselves to it and thus accelerating and advancing it. Neither choice is wrong, but one brings us closer to the experience of Love & Beauty.

If you had the choice to life in the middle ages or now, what would you choose? It does matter what we do here.

Read again what I said:

2 hours ago, Davino said:

The mistery is always on, this experience (to give it a name) both ungraspable and obvious, both grounded and ungrounded where everything is, and being itself in the beggining, the middle and the end, of this tremendous tail chasing. 

Choosing to live now vs living in the middle ages seems a much better configuration of reality. Yet it is the same one reality that appears as both. I would also choose now but I would not mistake that for final awakening. This is the trap I fell into and see many people in here also falling into the same delusion. To achieve the best configuration of reality and think that is the ultimate, no... Some configurations are more conscious other are unconcious, some are more beautiful and loving, others are hellish, some are Awake, others not... so what? it's the same one no thing that is appearing as that and is identical to that when it is, then it's another thing and that's what it is, it becomes it's own explanation then.  Whether you resist or you open to it, you accelerate or go backwards, it's all within the same context and the context is identical to the content and both need each other, even consciousness needs something to be conscious of, even being conscious of consciousness.

Obviously I'm gonna choose the ones that align better with my biases of truth, consciousness and love but I'm not gonna be in the delusion that there is some configuration that is Final but rather appreciate more the breathtaking mystery of the presently available experience that can and does all this things. All states, modes of being and configurations are contained and born out of this as this.

Also who am I in this game? whatever is the game at play, not any particular configuration! whatever is, that am I. If it's a human in earth then that's it, If i'm dreaming then what ever, If I wake up to God then that's that, if then I'm tripping then that configuration, if I'm meditating then... you see? 

All grounds and lenses removed, all limits taken out of your mind, breaks disappear, all is lost and what is, stands out revealed as nothing more or nothing less than it has always been, whether with ground, lenses or limits, the same always already what isness. It's happening right now, no need to wake up to it, you can do it, but that won't make it more it. This is all there is. I'm really saying it. It's not the configuration, take out that rubbish out of your mind. You can get there (and please do it) but it will still be this. As This is all there is.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

All you had to tell him that to complain about creating meaning on what is going on....is to create meaning. So he is complaining about the very thing he is doing. If he truly was in a place with no meaning....then he wouldn't care if you created meaning. See?

I don't care whether I create meaning or not, it's a meta-understanding of the whole mechanism of sense making. You asume that a true place of no meaning cannot care about creating meaning, but I don't care about that either, you haven't gone full circle about what I'm saying. You still are hitting with some solidities that don't allow you to see the fluidity and aliveness of what I'm saying. Reality, this what isness, morphing into whatever it wants in each breath.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That's how you shut down those Neo-Advaita types that like to come in and tell you to stop creating meaning. Create as much meaning as you want, don't let those dogmatic types try to control you with the "nothing is happening" tropes lol. There is a time and place for the "nothing is happening" and they love to hijack threads like bots repeating the same thing over and over. 

What they need to understand...is if you aren't inquiring about the true nature of reality to that extent then it's not relevant.

Meaning creating is not the point. Neither are all awakenings and states of consciousness or modes of being. However, a profound living experience of what is doing ALL of this and how it is all HAPPENING. It's all within the same context, this what isness and is inseparable from what is being expressed, codependent. I'm not saying nothing is happening, unless truly nothing is happening. If something is happening then that is happening, if everything is happening then everything is happening. It's just synching in with the what-isness that is going on. It's obvious when you get out of the race rat of configuration seeking as ultimate truth. Realize this and then play with the configurations but don't fall in the same trap as me, that's all I'm saying. It's not in the permutation, it is in that which is the permutation, as the permutation, in all permutations and is now in this unique permutation also. Living this, it can only be lived because it is life itself, Reality itself doing it's own thing, being itself, vibing with itself.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

38 minutes ago, Davino said:

Honestly just wanted to share my last awakening and your post triggered that.

Read again what I said:

Choosing to live now vs living in the middle ages seems a much better configuration of reality. Yet it is the same one reality that appears as both. I would also choose now but I would not mistake that for final awakening. This is the trap I fell into and see many people in here also falling into the same delusion. To achieve the best configuration of reality and think that is the ultimate, no... Some configurations are more conscious other are unconcious, some are more beautiful and loving, others are hellish, some are Awake, others not... so what? it's the same one no thing that is appearing as that and is identical to that when it is, then it's another thing and that's what it is, it becomes it's own explanation then.  Whether you resist or you open to it, you accelerate or go backwards, it's all within the same context and the context is identical to the content and both need each other, even consciousness needs something to be conscious of, even being conscious of consciousness.

Obviously I'm gonna choose the ones that align better with my biases of truth, consciousness and love but I'm not gonna be in the delusion that there is some configuration that is Final but rather appreciate more the breathtaking mystery of the presently available experience that can and does all this things. All states, modes of being and configurations are contained and born out of this as this.

Also who am I in this game? whatever is the game at play, not any particular configuration! whatever is, that am I. If it's a human in earth then that's it, If i'm dreaming then what ever, If I wake up to God then that's that, if then I'm tripping then that configuration, if I'm meditating then... you see? 

All grounds and lenses removed, all limits taken out of your mind, breaks disappear, all is lost and what is, stands out revealed as nothing more or nothing less than it has always been, whether with ground, lenses or limits, the same always already what isness. It's happening right now, no need to wake up to it, you can do it, but that won't make it more it. This is all there is. I'm really saying it. It's not the configuration, take out that rubbish out of your mind. You can get there (and please do it) but it will still be this. As This is all there is.

Thanks for explaining how exactly you mean it.

I agree completely! I know all that already and I am conscious of it! But when you really got it you realize that it makes absolutely no difference what you do or don't do. And then you begin to PLAY.

And the great plot twist is that through that Play the absolute begins to awaken to itself on a completely new level you didn't think was possible before. That's the paradox here.

It's not at all about changing the world – it's about complete and radical TRANSFORMATION. This is not the same thing! It's not about some better state in the future, it's about releasing the massive amounts of Potential that is bound in the physical. It's like the beginning of a supernova of Consciousness.

As soon as you feel that you know that that's as real as it gets. It's not about winning or losing something – both are impossible, because what is is already Absolute. It's about experiencing and actualizing God in a very direct way, in ways that one didn't even deem possible before. The heights that are possible to achieve are unimaginable. And there's nothing else to do!

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@Davino Besides that it absolutely makes a difference what you do or don't do.

Or would you say that it makes no difference if you kill somebody or not? Sure, the Absolute remains perfectly undisturbed, but your experience will be a world of difference.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are cancer cells just doing what it is doing. It's not capable of doing what it isn't designed to do. So IMO, it is it's own intelligence, meaning it cannot be anymore intelligent than it is, so-to-speak.

I agree, but notice humans act like cancer cells. Tell humans we need to save our planet a lot of them want to kick that can down the road to their children's generation.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

58 minutes ago, Davino said:

I don't care whether I create meaning or not, it's a meta-understanding of the whole mechanism of sense making. You asume that a true place of no meaning cannot care about creating meaning, but I don't care about that either, you haven't gone full circle about what I'm saying. You still are hitting with some solidities that don't allow you to see the fluidity and aliveness of what I'm saying. Reality, this what isness, morphing into whatever it wants in each breath.

Meaning creating is not the point. Neither are all awakenings and states of consciousness or modes of being. However, a profound living experience of what is doing ALL of this and how it is all HAPPENING. It's all within the same context, this what isness and is inseparable from what is being expressed, codependent. I'm not saying nothing is happening, unless truly nothing is happening. If something is happening then that is happening, if everything is happening then everything is happening. It's just synching in with the what-isness that is going on. It's obvious when you get out of the race rat of configuration seeking as ultimate truth. Realize this and then play with the configurations but don't fall in the same trap as me, that's all I'm saying. It's not in the permutation, it is in that which is the permutation, as the permutation, in all permutations and is now in this unique permutation also. Living this, it can only be lived because it is life itself, Reality itself doing it's own thing, being itself, vibing with itself.

You do care, if you didn't care you wouldn't even be responding that's the point. Your actions reveal how you really feel. What you pay attention to is what you care about. What you don't, you don't it's as simple as that.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@vibv

How well said.

1 hour ago, vibv said:

Besides that it absolutely makes a difference what you do or don't do.

Or would you say that it makes no difference if you kill somebody or not? Sure, the Absolute remains perfectly undisturbed, but your experience will be a world of difference.

It does make a difference indeed. You don't want some permutations of reality, but it's the same thing that would render all of it. At least from the permutation I find myself in, this is the case. However, serial killers have another configuration of the same isness, to put a simplistic example. Some permutations Leo has accesed must be insane, yet it's always  This. Now from this place is when I feel everything truly begins, now I feel at home within myself.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I agree, but notice humans act like cancer cells. Tell humans we need to save our planet a lot of them want to kick that can down the road to their children's generation.

Humanity telling humanity what they are doing wrong are also humans. When more people are suffering or not satisfied no matter what they have, they move towards Spirituality, and Spirituality can heal Earth, through humans. Any other creature can't do that.

9 hours ago, Davino said:

. It's happening right now, no need to wake up to it, you can do it, but that won't make it more it. This is all there is. I'm really saying it. It's not the configuration, take out that rubbish out of your mind. You can get there (and please do it) but it will still be this. As This is all there is.

Awakening is just another experience, but it can drastically change your world view, make you open yourself to the world, make every other experience more enjoyable and find peace within yourself. Everything remains the same, but how you perceive it changes. But if you already find peace, no matter what's happening, you may not need Enlightenment or awakening at all. Or you may already be enlightened.

Edited by An young being

God imagines a human bullshitting itself for 30 years and finally having an enlightenment.

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Thanks, just what I needed.

Now that you’ve graduated being a Human, consider applying for Cartoon Wolf Academy.

IMPORTANT:

Stop putting any human on a pedestal. I don’t care if it’s Leo Gura, Moojibaba, Eckart Tolle, President Joe Biden, or your Mom. None of these humans can Awaken you. If you do not know what a Human actually is, then you certainly ain’t Awake.

20 hours ago, An young being said:

Humanity telling humanity what they are doing wrong are also humans. When more people are suffering or not satisfied no matter what they have, they move towards Spirituality, and Spirituality can heal Earth, through humans. Any other creature can't do that.

Humanity has been telling humanity for over 30 years to move toward the use of clean energy and humanity has resisted that message. The purpose of the example of "other" is to learn from their mistakes. Majority of world leaders choose to do what keeps them in power versus what keeps the planet alive. If we continue doing what we are doing we can destroy the Earth so bad it will become uninhabitable. 

You know how you tell that person to stop smoking because its bad for their health and they say they don't care if they die? Then they pass out go the hospital and the Doctor says you will die in less than a year if you don't stop....then that person stops cold turkey. I knew a guy like that....it took him having triple bypass surgery, and being told he would die soon if he kept smoking to quit. But before that? Every excuse imaginable about him not caring.

This small example is what humanity is doing collectively. Humanity loves to suffer to gain wisdom.  

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Humanity has been telling humanity for over 30 years to move toward the use of clean energy and humanity has resisted that message. The purpose of the example of "other" is to learn from their mistakes. Majority of world leaders choose to do what keeps them in power versus what keeps the planet alive. If we continue doing what we are doing we can destroy the Earth so bad it will become uninhabitable. 

You know how you tell that person to stop smoking because its bad for their health and they say they don't care if they die? Then they pass out go the hospital and the Doctor says you will die in less than a year if you don't stop....then that person stops cold turkey. I knew a guy like that....it took him having triple bypass surgery, and being told he would die soon if he kept smoking to quit. But before that? Every excuse imaginable about him not caring.

This small example is what humanity is doing collectively. Humanity loves to suffer to gain wisdom.  

Atleast we have something called democracy now. Kings don't even have to listen to people in the earlier days. Here are some statistics to help you understand how humanity has improvised:

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2016/12/23/14062168/history-global-conditions-charts-life-span-poverty

Even clean energy sources are steadily getting increased  Human leaders have to transcend ego one at a time, first coming out of their own ego, then coming out of the Nationalist ego, then coming out of human beings as a whole ego, and then treating the whole earth as a single ego. Spirituality plays a vital role in that, so that people learn it sooner than later.