OBEler

Trading Stocks while high on psychedelics?

53 posts in this topic

@Razard86 @Razard86 ok sorry for judging you, I share almost the same insights as you on investment. Analysing financial data is a bit risky because the financial data could be faked/manipulated (see wirecard case). Here you really need experience

I would look at the leader of the company very closely

Edited by OBEler

@Twentyfirst @Razard86 

Twentyfirst. Indirectly they do. If you understand reality better, you make better decisions. Also you make better decisions in Investments. Therefore you make more money. 

Here I look in a more direct way. Psychedelics are a Tool. You decide for what you use it. I want to use it also for decision making in Investments. Thats not the Main reason for using them of course 

Edited by OBEler

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Twentyfirst @Razard86 

Twentyfirst. If you understand reality better, you make better decisions. Also you make better decisions in Investments. Therefore you make more money. 

When peaking on LSD it's hard to have a conversation or do something practical like wash the dishes. But you do understand the dishes more. Idk if that explains it properly 

xDxDxD

Reading the title of this thread made me laugh out loud for one minute straight. Thanks for the chuckle!

Why so serious?

@Twentyfirst @Bazooka Jesus u get new insights. These insights needs to be channeled for investing decisions. Of course not all insights help. Understanding the dishes would probably not help in picking the right Stocks at all.

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Twentyfirst @Bazooka Jesus u get new insights. These insights needs to be channeled for investing decisions. Of course not all insights help. Understanding the dishes would probably not help in picking the right Stocks at all.

Pick up a classic timeless investing book and read that once the peak is over and you are still tripping but don't touch your computer or trade

I think when you read it while high that good realizations could happen. It shouldn't exactly be a realization of what stock to pick, when to pick it, when to sell. But instead will allow you to see that industry in a new light and develop new ways of thinking towards it. Basically don't do anything until weeks after and you are sober in the real world

Edited by Twentyfirst

@Twentyfirst @Bazooka Jesus 

Yeah that sounds good. In the peak the trip does his own thing, I hardly would force me to control it just for investment issues. That would be a waste

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Twentyfirst @Bazooka Jesus 

Yeah that sounds good. In the peak the trip does his own thing, I hardly would force me to control it just for investment issues. That would be a waste

If you want to use psychedelics to help you invest better you have to first lay the ground work of foundation. Study everything you think is connected to what you want to invest in. Once you feel sufficiently full of information, put an intention to see things in a wider scope of interconnectivity. What will happen is you will be able to access hyperthinking. From this state of consciousness record your insights down, but DO NOT ACT ON THEM. 

After you come back down and see if you wrote anything meaningful or was it gibberish. If it was gibberish keep doing this and over time you should be able to stabilize your thinking in those expanded states. Psychedelics and high conscious states aren't going to just hand you the answers, what they will do is expand your ability to make connections between all of the information you have consumed and to look at them from divergent angles you normally would never consider.

THIS is how you access translogical thinking. So your desire and idea isn't crazy, but don't think you are going to get this over night. Prepare for many long days of trial and error, of devastation, but if you stick with it you will surprise yourself. You were born a genius, high states just allow you to access it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@OBEler Are you sure you're advanced? If you're really high on psychedelics and reach an elevated state of consciousness probably you'll realize that your stock trading is irrelevant and you're wasting your time. 

Like out of all the potential insights and abilities in the world you think making a few bucks off speculative trading is the best gift the universe could give you? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I dont talk about a few bucks here. 

And Yeah it could be one time but right now I could need more money so that I can work less and invest more time into spirituality

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Why do you need to invest time in spirituality? If you're struggling financially then perhaps you need more time to understand the human realm and how it works so that you can provide some concrete value to your fellow human beings in the shape of a service or product.

Why do you think that getting high and magically winning millions of dollars would be a better path for you? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I am not struggling financially. I just want to work less to have more time and freedom. 

If I want to produce real value for human beings then having a lot of time for this  is very important, dont you think? Producing value needs a lot of time 

Edited by OBEler

I once had the intuition while on psychedelics that some guys I had a business deal with were wonderful, noble and honest, and that I was very lucky to have found them. In the end they were absolutely liars, scammers, one of them with a conviction for organized crime. They dedicated to expelling poor families from their lands to buy them well below their price. They did this thanks to family contacts in the police.

When the psychedelics thing happened, I was about to send them a message saying how noble and honest they seemed to me, fortunately I didn't😅. It was a good lesson that says: don't trust that nonsense, you are drugged, your mind does not process the mundane correctly. focus on no mind