Someone here

The question that Is boggling me recently

86 posts in this topic

So I want to get some stuff out of my conceptual mind ..otherwise it will explode .

So..I'm God . I'm the creator of the entire universe.  But I didn't create it to be perfectly suitable for my selfish needs as an ego/human character . Because I'm cosplaying as a human . So I myself have deliberately blocked my own unlimited power to experience a life that Is a mixture of happiness and hardship.  Why Is that?  In Leo's video "what's the point of life " he said that God is in the business of exploring itself ..it's using the human character and this particular universe to know what its like to be an Indian male in the 21st century etc.  But why is it doing that ? Because it wants to live every possible experience. To explore absolutely everything that is possible.  And since God is infinite ..it will live through infinite lives and explore endless realities.  

So..I have a question:

can I as a human use a cheat code (metaphorically speaking) to have conscious control over this reality?  

Can I be in God mode and in my fully omnipotent power and at the same time be a human?  That way I could manifest literally anything i wish into existence just by thinking about it . 

Thanks in advance for any information ? .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Can the reflection in the mirror control/manifest anything?

Spoiler: no

The more selfless you are the more power you are given. That is how you designed it. So if you are willing to take a psychedelic and surrender your life in that trip you can return with greater self-knowledge and even possibly spiritual abilities. So when you are ready to stop conceptualizing and put your feet to the fire and trip, you will have your answer. But staying on here and conceptualizing is going to do nothing. Jump in the deep end of the pool, or sit around and waste time in analysis paralysis.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, josemar said:

Can the reflection in the mirror control/manifest anything?

Spoiler: no

Sorry I'm too dumb to understand the profound sacred wisdom in this parable ...can you ..like ..explain it further? 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The more selfless you are the more power you are given. That is how you designed it. So if you are willing to take a psychedelic and surrender your life in that trip you can return with greater self-knowledge and even possibly spiritual abilities. So when you are ready to stop conceptualizing and put your feet to the fire and trip, you will have your answer. But staying on here and conceptualizing is going to do nothing. Jump in the deep end of the pool, or sit around and waste time in analysis paralysis.

This is the 1000th time I say it..Psychedelics are banned in my country and the nearest countries.  I have a chance of winning a million dollars in the next few weeks more than I have a chance to get my hands on some motherfucking psychs. 

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The more selfless you are the more power you are given.

That is contradiction. 

-Osho

yes you can understand how every position is nowhere and lead to nothing at all.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

1 minute ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

yes you can understand how every position is nowhere and lead to nothing at all.

WHAT ?!

OK I'm losing hope . Seems like no one has an answer.  I thought this forum is filled with enlightened Godheads.

-Osho

@Someone here let's say you have power, what do you do with them ?
explain in great details what you do with tcheatcode, and I'll think if you deserve them.

3 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Someone here let's say you have power, what do you do with them ?
explain in great details what you do with tcheatcode, and I'll think if you deserve them.

I will turn the entire earth into paradise.  No hunger in Africa.  Everyone gets to live their best sexual life .no rape .no murder .no theft .no nothing. 

And ..of course..I will use it to satisfy Every single desire of mine .

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

So I want to get some stuff out of my conceptual mind ..otherwise it will explode .

So..I'm God . I'm the creator of the entire universe.  But I didn't create it to be perfectly suitable for my selfish needs as an ego/human character . Because I'm cosplaying as a human . So I myself have deliberately blocked my own unlimited power to experience a life that Is a mixture of happiness and hardship.  Why Is that?  In Leo's video "what's the point of life " he said that God is in the business of exploring itself ..it's using the human character and this particular universe to know what its like to be an Indian male in the 21st century etc.  But why is it doing that ? Because it wants to live every possible experience. To explore absolutely everything that is possible.  And since God is infinite ..it will live through infinite lives and explore endless realities.  

So..I have a question:

can I as a human use a cheat code (metaphorically speaking) to have conscious control over this reality?  

Can I be in God mode and in my fully omnipotent power and at the same time be a human?  That way I could manifest literally anything i wish into existence just by thinking about it . 

Thanks in advance for any information ? .

No - this is an egotistical goal.   As God this becomes meaningless.    Becoming God means giving up all selfish desires, needs and wants.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No - this is an egotistical goal.   As God this becomes meaningless.   

Apparently God can't have egotistical meaningless goals .

? how powerful is that God?...all powerful indeed. 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Becoming God means giving up all selfish desires, needs and wants

And this is where you are downright wrong .

It's the exact opposite of that .

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Apparently God can't have egotistical meaningless goals .

? how powerful is that God?...all powerful indeed. 

That's a perversion of Infinity.   Selfishness is not going to give you God in its purest form.  It gives you God as a finite being.  So there's your Infinity.  It's still God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's a perversion of Infinity.   Selfishness is not going to give you God in its purest form.  It gives you God as a finite being.  So there's your Infinity.  It's still God.

shall we burn his paganistic egoïc church then ?

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Selfishness is not going to give you God in its purest form.  It gives you God as a finite being. 

I didn't ask for "God in its purest form " because that is just pure useless nothingness. 

I'm asking for concrete manifestation. 

If God is like Alaedin and he can will anything into existence..and that God is ME...but I simply blocked my own unlimited power to experience a finite life ..then my question is how can I access unlimited power? 

Please appreciate the scope and the profundity of this question.

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

No.

You must deal with all the shit that comes with being finite.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't ask for "God in its purest form " because that is just pure useless nothingness. 

That's something you picked up from Buddhism. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

You must deal with all the shit that comes with being finite.

Glad you hopped in Leo..

So let me use a dream analogy ..I appear to be a finite dream character..but the reality underneath that appearance is I'm the creator of the entire dream-scape .

When you awaken ..analogous to becoming lucid in the dream ..you can actually manipulate the dream to go your way ..isn't that the case with "real " reality as well? 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's something you picked up from Buddhism. 

Well what do you mean by "God in its purest form " if not nothingness/pure emptiness/formless 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well what do you mean by "God in its purest form " if not nothingness/pure emptiness/formless 

Alien :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you awaken ..analogous to becoming lucid in the dream ..you can actually manipulate the dream to go your way ..isn't that the case with "real " reality as well? 

When I realized Absolute Truth as the highest level, I realized that I am completely powerless to change anything.

You are trying to manipulate but instead what you get is total surrender.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.