Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

The Antichrist will have its work cut out bringing peace to the Middle East.    I got to see that before I die.

1 minute ago, JTL said:

@Leo Gura take the information you get from Twitter here with huge grain of salt! Paul Golding is a convicted british fascist https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Golding and people here should now better than post anything from him, that does not mean it is untrue what has happend, it is very likeley true it was a islamic attack,  but we dont need to get our information from fascists!! BBC news exist!!!!

Are you living under a rock?  Hamad attacked Israel. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, JTL said:

@Leo Gura take the information you get from Twitter here with huge grain of salt!

Then please don't waste our time with it.  If you continue to do so you will be kicked out.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 What the hell are you talking about? I am saying we should not post information from fascists here!!!!!!!! 

Edited by JTL

10 minutes ago, Sir Oberon said:

The Antichrist will have its work cut out bringing peace to the Middle East.    I got to see that before I die.

If Trump wins you might get your wish ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Trump wins you might get your wish ;)

Trump is a wild card, as always.

Edited by Sir Oberon

2 minutes ago, JTL said:

@Inliytened1 What the hell are you talking about? I am saying we should not post information from fascists here!!!!!!!! 

That's a given.   Tell me what you think.  30 seconds.  Counter starts now.  What do you think is going on?  Don't look to someone else.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

All that and I still haven't seen any dead Hamas soldiers

"Billal al-Qedra, the commander of the so-called Nukhba unit’s southern Khan Younis battalion, was killed in an airstrike".

Yesterday's news.

Don't get too blinded by moral outrage, or your mind will distort things and miss important facts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Inliytened1 why did you threaten to kick me out for sharing who Paul Golding is? Did you misunderstand?

Kill 1000 children get a Hamas commander for free!!! These ratios are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Contemplate: Which side usually seeks moral support by any means necessary and goes to the extent of staging blood scenes and running ads about its message? 

Edited by Socrates

10 minutes ago, JTL said:

@Inliytened1 why did you threaten to kick me out for sharing who Paul Golding is? Did you misunderstand?

Because if you post something and then follow it up by saying take it with a huge grain of salt you deserve to be booted!  Be smarter than that bro.  Believe in what you say - even better maybe just speak what's from you and not others .

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Damn dude I DID NOT SAY TO TAKE WHAT I HAVE SAID WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, but info from Twitter 

Edited by JTL

7 minutes ago, JTL said:

@Inliytened1 Damn dude I DID NOT SAY TO TAKE WHAT I HAVE SAID WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, but info from Twitter 

Relax.   I'm only trying to get you to think for yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Kill 1000 children get a Hamas commander for free!!! These ratios are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

War is war.  Why are you trying to humanize war?  War will result in collateral damage.  Did your group not attack Israel and kill thousands of people? Please address this directly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I will agree with @JTL 

57 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then please don't waste our time with it.  If you continue to do so you will be kicked out.  

@Leo Gura your mod is power-tripping, address it