Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

very interesting. For them the most important thing is identity. more than life. If they lose the land they lose their identity as a nation, and they cannot get rid of that, they prefer the destruction of their lives and those of their children

They do care. There’s intentionality being lost in translation. Their answer is not that of a radical terorrist, they are answering the question logically like math; I can feel that the person asking the questions is disturbed by the answers, or he thinks they are being senseless for not caring about what the ramifications of their answers are, but they are simply saying : “it would be justice if the Jewish people who came and took a land that was not theirs to leave it and go back where they were” the kind of school yard justice. I doubt that if these people were realistically given a two states solution they will not take it, maybe feel bitter or oppressed about it but they will gladly take it.

Edited by Happy Lizard

44 minutes ago, Happy Lizard said:

I’m seeing the west being completely insensitive towards the thousands of innocents that are being killed, are the lives of these Palestinians just worthless/not important ?

Israel needs to be told to use restraint. That's really all that can be done at this point.

Israel will either go hog-wild or they will use restraint.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel needs to be told to use restraint. That's really all that can be done at this point.

Israel will either go hog-wild or they will use restraint.

Their ego was bruised by being taken by surprise - and thus they reacted by unleashing hell - not caring who suffers from the crossfire.  Yes - they do need to learn restraint.   But they have reduced themselves to no better than their oppressors.  The irony is that it is they who have been oppressed since the beginning of time - you would think that they would behave like God's chosen by now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But they have reduced themselves to no better than their oppressors.

I wouldn't say that. The Israeli army still shows way more restraint than Hamas.

Edited by Leo Gura

The fighting in Gaza is gonna be a total deathtrap.

Clearing Hamas out of there will be a nightmare:

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn't say that. Israel army still shows way more restraint than Hamas.

They haven't, but war is war.  There will be collateral damage.  That is the nature of war.  It is dog eat dog.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wouldn't say that. The Israeli army still shows way more restraint than Hamas.

That's funny, judging by how thirsty the Israeli army is for Palestinian blood, civilians or not with their airstrikes, not allowing any aid, water, food or medical help to Gaza. What's clear as daylight is that both Hamas and the Israeli army are acting like animals and are stage red people.

Edited by BassamMo

3 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

both Hamas and the Israeli army are acting like animals and are stage red people.

Except that's clearly not the case.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Except that's clearly not the case.

Since the start of this. The Israeli army have killed 724 children according to the health ministry in the Gaza. How can they be any different from Hamas? They're showing they have zero morality 

11 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

What's clear as daylight is that both Hamas and the Israeli army are acting like animals and are stage red people.

You are assigning a spiral dynamic model to war.  War in itself is a stage red phenomenon.   When a stage red individual forces a stage turquoise individual into the corner by threatening to erase their existence- all of that goes out the window.  They can allow themselves to be erased, or they can become the stage red individual in order to defeat them and preserve their survival.   Does that make them stage red? No.   It just makes them want to survive.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are assigning a spiral dynamic model to war.  War in itself is a stage red phenomenon.   When a stage red individual forces a stage turquoise individual into the corner by threatening to erase their existence- all of that goes out the window.  They can allow themselves to be erased, or they can become the stage red individual in order to defeat them and preserve their survival.   Does that make them stage red? No.   It just makes them want to survive.

Oh okay, so you're saying Hamas would erase Israel existence? Wow. Point is, the Israeli army is currently bombing civilians not really Hamas and have killed dozens of innocent Palestinians left and right with 724 children and is banning any aid, food, water or medical help to get to Gaza. I'm not sure how that is helping them with "surviving". They pretty much seem to me worse than Hamas 

14 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

Oh okay, so you're saying Hamas would erase Israel existence? Wow. Point is, the Israeli army is currently bombing civilians not really Hamas and have killed dozens of innocent Palestinians left and right with 724 children and is banning any aid, food, water or medical help to get to Gaza. I'm not sure how that is helping them with "surviving". They pretty much seem to me worse than Hamas 

Yes, they have been bred to hate the Jews and that is all they live for.  To wipe out their existence.   Maybe they should have thought about casualties before they thought about the complete annihilation of Israel and the Jewish people.   You have to appreciate that the Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time.   After a while, it just gets to the point where if you strike first, which they always do, then at some point you have to pay a steep price.    Playing mister nice guy didn't work in the past - and it's surely not going to work now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

Since the start of this. The Israeli army have killed 724 children according to the health ministry in the Gaza. How can they be any different from Hamas?

It's very different from Hamas.

Number of bodies is the wrong factor to use in assessing this situation.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very different from Hamas.

Number of bodies is the wrong factor to use in assessing this situation.

Just mentioned the number to refer to the fact that they also have no morality. If hamas are a bunch of extremist individuals who only wanna kill israeils, you can also make an argument that the Israeli army shares the same views about the Palestinians but with 10x the force of hamas and the proof of this is the genocide they're carrying in Gaza atm.

17 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

Just mentioned the number to refer to the fact that they also have no morality. If hamas are a bunch of extremist individuals who only wanna kill israeils, you can also make an argument that the Israeli army shares the same views about the Palestinians but with 10x the force of hamas and the proof of this is the genocide they're carrying in Gaza atm.

Is the Israeli army bred to hate and kill one specific people?  I am afraid not.  Do they feel the bloodthirst of revenge?  It feels good.  A little.  Who wouldn't.  They are human. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Of course I know this is war propaganda, and probally meant more for the international community more then anyone else, but I thiink the sentiment is good, and atleast the idf does not act as bloodthristy outwards as others have made me fear they would. 

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Is the Israeli army bred to hate and kill one specific people?  I am afraid not.  Do they feel the bloodthirst of revenge?  It feels good.  A little.  Who wouldn't.  They are human. 

The israeil army and government want to grab more land and erase all Palestinians from Gaza, that's a fact and doesnt need much explanation. Just accept the fact that they share the same values as Hamas, only difference is that they're a much bigger organization with way way more support from the "developed" countries.

Edited by BassamMo

27 minutes ago, JTL said:

Of course I know this is war propaganda, and probally meant more for the international community more then anyone else, but I thiink the sentiment is good, and atleast the idf does not act as bloodthristy outwards as others have made me fear they would. 

they also had told them to evacuate and still striked them, probably just doing these videos for propaganda 

26 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

The israeil army and government want to grab more land and earse all Palestinians from Gaza, that erase need much explanation. Just accept the fact that they share the same values as Hamas, only difference is that they're a much bigger organization with way way more support from the "developed" countries.

That's really sad and ignorant that you sould put them in the same category. Israel just wants to protect what is theirs.   War is brutal, but Israel is just defending its own existence, as it has for thousands of years.  Do not put them in the same category as terrorists. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.